Affordable Apartments for Rent

Posted in the London Forum

Snoope Doggie

United States

#3 Mar 9, 2008
Check out the Sent.Echo especially on Wed. mornings. Cheaper places are out there. Ask around too. Everyone knows someone that knows something.
Gary Hart

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2008
I have a nice 1 bedroom with access to the pool and it runs me $425 a month but that includes electric/gas/heat and free wi-fi.
Test

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2008
The farther you can stay away from the center of town the cheaper the rent. With the new hospital being built west London will be the higher area for rent. South London is nice but maybe a little pricey because of the few factories and easy access to London or Corbin. East London very nice neighborhoods and maybe an excellent choice to look. North London is East Bernstadt area take some real looking but I'm sure something could be found. I'd concentrate on east London for reasonable rental.

Mount Sherman, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Any specific locations or properties to suggest?

Since: Mar 08

Dallas, TX

#8 Mar 11, 2008
$300 a month would be a dump probably
TellTheTruth

Versailles, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2008
Newbie wrote:
Any specific locations or properties to suggest?
Pepperhill has 1 bedroom apartments for as low as $365 I do believe. It's off 192 on Thompson-Poynter Road. I lived out there for a while a couple years ago in a new building and that's what my rent was. It was a very nice apartment. The only problem is that they're basement apartments.
bump

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2008
bump
billy bob

Crossett, AR

#12 Aug 27, 2010
ok !!!
ask

Novi, MI

#13 Dec 30, 2011
Gary Hart wrote:
I have a nice 1 bedroom with access to the pool and it runs me $425 a month but that includes electric/gas/heat and free wi-fi.
Where at?
Boomer

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 31, 2011
Check out pepperhill... I live here now and theres a few for rent signs out

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 5, 2012
i am looking 3 or more bedroom rent house in london, it like around london flea market please help thank you.
heyy

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2012
bump wrote:
bump
DO you know the number?
heyy

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 22, 2012
TellTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepperhill has 1 bedroom apartments for as low as $365 I do believe. It's off 192 on Thompson-Poynter Road. I lived out there for a while a couple years ago in a new building and that's what my rent was. It was a very nice apartment. The only problem is that they're basement apartments.
Do you know the number?
christine

Sheridan, AR

#21 Jul 13, 2012
Im looking for a one bedroom revelatly cheap rent. would love to have all the utilities included. hopefully not around much drug activity. Can you give me some places and numbers?
Sarah

United States

#22 Nov 2, 2013
Gary Hart wrote:
where is this?
really

London, KY

#23 Nov 2, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text> where is this?
Really now???
You bump a thread from 5 years ago expecting this to still be the same...what is your real reason for bumping the thread since half of it has been deleted anyway.
Just a simple warning

London, KY

#24 Nov 5, 2013
You guys should avoid anything owned by Pat and Carol Krueger. Their places are dumps and they are horrible about maintenance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Marie 136,236
Crooked Creek Golf Course (Oct '12) 4 hr Values 64
***** How Good Is Time Warner Internet???? 4 hr my goodness 4
Is the city of London a raciest town? 6 hr Farmer Peko 48
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 8 hr cult watch 418
more hillary lies 10 hr put them in jail 14
How come GOD hates Texas ? 10 hr Fox News 6
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE