FBI Looks For Lawson - Pikeville Firm Connections

Aug 10, 2008 Read more: WKYT-TV Lexington 8

Federal investigators say they are trying to determine whether road contractor Leonard Lawson has an interest in a Pikeville company that made a $36,050 payment to former Transportation Cabinet Secretary Bill ...

Read more
sissy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 11, 2008
I hope the Feds get their man.Pikeville sure does seem pretty shady, I guess that is why it is ran by the Pike County Mafia, aka the people who hold positions of authority so they can skim and scam the people of Pike County. I hope this time it will prove that this county is corrupt as they come. It has always been corrupt.
pike countian

Hurricane, WV

#2 Aug 12, 2008
What Eastern Ky city have you been to that is not corrupt? If you have worked around like I have, You will find that corruption exists everywhere! There is no way to stop it!! You put these crooks in jail you get a whole new set of crooks. All you can do is vote for the crook that crooks for you!!
me -ann arbor

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Is there a movie being made about a cop killing an informant in Pikeville? Supposedly happened 15-20 years ago.
maybe

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2009
me -ann arbor wrote:
Is there a movie being made about a cop killing an informant in Pikeville? Supposedly happened 15-20 years ago.
There was a movie about an FBI agent that killed a lady that I think was an informant. It was probably about that long ago.
Here it is

Virgie, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2009
This happened right here in good old Pikeville Ky USA. This guy murdered not only Susan Smith, He killed her knowing she had his unborn child inside of her. That's two lives murdered. How much time did he get? Hes been free since around 2000 I kid you not. Try murdering a mother and her/your unborn child without a badge pinned to your shirt and see when you'll ever be free again.
1st
Susan Daniels Smith, an FBI informant was murdered by her lover, FBI agent Mark Putnam in 1989 after he learned that she had become pregnant with his child. Mark Putnam plead guilty a year later in 1990 and led police to her body after she had been missing for more than a year. Her story was told by Afrodite Jones in "The FBI Killer" and Mark Putnam in "Above Suspicion" and was subsequently made in to a made for tv movie on the USA network "Betrayed by Love."
justme

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2009
I'm wondering if post#3 holds a "hidden" message? Possibly a warning or scare tatic?
FBEYE

Virgie, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Does UMG and all the people they are allegedly having to pay have anything to do with the increased water and sewer rates inside and outside the City of Pikeville? Mayor Hambley would be proud of the fine job Frankie, Donovan, and their yes men are doing! Also, what the hell is going on at the Airport Board? Is it true that Donovan asked Mike to do something illegal? And Mike said no, and Mike got removed(and yelled at), and Mike told the Feds what Mayor and Mngr. were up to? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!
lottyda

London, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
guess debbie lawson is in on the conspiracy - she wiling to do anything in the name of seeeeex!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
huddle hang out 37 min we mow cheaper 1
Looking for a good church 1 hr Grace 1
Randy W. Bowling (Apr '12) 1 hr Crb 2
New Keneland Race tract 2 hr Hopeful 14
Best buy here pay here? 2 hr HELP 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 135,596
News Indictment Warrant Arrest in Laurel County (Jan '12) 4 hr justachick 18
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]