Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated May 13, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Baldwin, GA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
I heard that he is cooking meth, running around with some girl named Britany Johnson and Learch. I was hoping one day he might change.

Since: Oct 08

Baldwin, GA

#2 Oct 20, 2008
just a head wrote:
I heard that he is cooking meth, running around with some girl named Britany Johnson and Learch. I was hoping one day he might change.
Is he still at Waterworks road?
yeah

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2008
just a head wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still at Waterworks road?
i wish he would just grow up after being in and out of jail so much u'd think he's learn his lesson but i guess not. i was a really close friend of his until he started gettin' in trouble all the time . u really couldn't ask for a better person when he's clean, he's got a good heart just a bad addiction. i wish he would wake up and realize who all he's hurtin' before something bad happens to him.

Since: Oct 08

Baldwin, GA

#4 Oct 21, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>i wish he would just grow up after being in and out of jail so much u'd think he's learn his lesson but i guess not. i was a really close friend of his until he started gettin' in trouble all the time . u really couldn't ask for a better person when he's clean, he's got a good heart just a bad addiction. i wish he would wake up and realize who all he's hurtin' before something bad happens to him.
No douby
Curious George

Mayfield, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2008
just a head wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still at Waterworks road?
no
london girl

London, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2008
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>i wish he would just grow up after being in and out of jail so much u'd think he's learn his lesson but i guess not. i was a really close friend of his until he started gettin' in trouble all the time . u really couldn't ask for a better person when he's clean, he's got a good heart just a bad addiction. i wish he would wake up and realize who all he's hurtin' before something bad happens to him.
He is a great person he just does bad things. I used to be good friends with him too. I just wasnt into the things he was doing.

“Wading in drops of dew”

Since: Sep 08

Hotlanta, GA.

#7 Oct 22, 2008
I'm telling you...
I do not know him.

“The one and only”

Since: Oct 08

Keeping up with the Jone's

#8 Oct 25, 2008
Intrepid Traveler now now now
"I'm telling you...
I do not know him."

He is a good boy and from what i seen f*cks like a mule!

“Wading in drops of dew”

Since: Sep 08

Hotlanta, GA.

#9 Oct 25, 2008
Dan Peace wrote:
Intrepid Traveler now now now
"I'm telling you...
I do not know him."
He is a good boy and from what i seen f*cks like a mule!
Prove it.

“Wading in drops of dew”

Since: Sep 08

Hotlanta, GA.

#10 Oct 25, 2008
Dan Peace wrote:
Intrepid Traveler now now now
"I'm telling you...
I do not know him."
He is a good boy and from what i seen f*cks like a mule!
Hugs General.
xoxox

“The one and only”

Since: Oct 08

Keeping up with the Jone's

#11 Oct 28, 2008
Intrepid Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs General.
xoxox
right back at you baby!
By the way that azz was looking good the other day i saw you.
The clean life is being good to you.Looking real good . Keep up the good work its nice to see you doing so good.
Love ya

“Wading in drops of dew”

Since: Sep 08

Hotlanta, GA.

#12 Oct 28, 2008
Dan Peace wrote:
<quoted text>
right back at you baby!
By the way that azz was looking good the other day i saw you.
The clean life is being good to you.Looking real good . Keep up the good work its nice to see you doing so good.
Love ya
lol.
*blushes*
Thanks, love.
Love ya too!!
curious

Conroe, TX

#13 Oct 30, 2008
he aint never going to change. he is just a thug running the roads and getting away with it. i heard he was somewhere in west virginia. oh well ky is that much better off anyway
it dont matter

Corbin, KY

#14 Oct 30, 2008
does he hav a bother named greg owens?? am i thinking about the same person?
GUESS WHAT

Monticello, KY

#15 May 6, 2009
He is in Federal Prison now.It finally catches up with you sooner or later. I don't know how much time he got though.
i know

United States

#16 May 7, 2009
aka hoggy hog
i_was-here-nowig one

London, KY

#17 May 7, 2009
aka rat boy if he was too step on waterworks he be in trouble gone real quick think he be a magican keep snitchin hog we know you got good bacon
know him to

United States

#18 May 7, 2009
he works at legacy nissian in the detail shop yes he needs to grow up its bad enough his brother greg is always in trouble he and his brother greg lives at home with his mom and dad behind the airport both need to wake up and give their mom and dad a break and a reason to be proud of them
mad one

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 8, 2009
he has a older brother mike and I know he is the greatest guy
more than one

London, KY

#20 May 8, 2009
know him to you are speaking of a different jeremy the at Nissan has never been in any trouble at all. He is a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Kane 1,238
Cornerstone Christian Daycare 25 min hurt concerned pa... 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Horatio 130,467
Kroger coupons 1 hr newcouponer 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr lordy 151,092
Relationship and PTSD 1 hr Lost 1
Beagle pups for sale 1 hr Lloyd 3
dont eat at burger king anyone- 12 hr ___Jenny___ 42
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••