Does anyone know anything about Susie...

Does anyone know anything about Susie Scalf or Keith Simpson?

Posted in the London Forum

chaos

Harrison, AR

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Does anyone know about these rats? I've heard they have ratted out a lot of people. They work for the police and if you notice everytime they get caught with a bucket they are out the same night.
david casteel

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2009
i do know them and susie and tracy both they just got out of the pin not to long ago stupid
60 gunner

Canterbury, NH

#3 Jul 6, 2009
chaos wrote:
Does anyone know about these rats? I've heard they have ratted out a lot of people. They work for the police and if you notice everytime they get caught with a bucket they are out the same night.
IF this is true then hopefully they will find them in a burned out car on a country road!FCK A SNITCH!!!
see now

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Why don't you twits grow up and stop using drugs. How weak do you really have to be to get addicted to dope. Complete Losers!!!
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
see now wrote:
Why don't you twits grow up and stop using drugs. How weak do you really have to be to get addicted to dope. Complete Losers!!!
ABOUT AS WEAK as someone who gets addicted to booze or cigarettes or sugar,yeah,i mean itwhen you smoke that first cig,drink that first drink,eat that whole pie,you don't have a clue that it could be an uphill battle the rest of your life,some people will always be able to do everything in moderation.we just don;t know who is going to be one of those or if the gene for addiction is in us.but if the person has that gene,they will get hooked,it has nothing to do with weakness or strength if you are not hooked on anything and you have tryed these things then you can thank your maker and parents for giving you good genes,if you had the good sense to never try anything addictive then you can pat yourself on the back and feel superior,you've earned that right.
tweek

Sheridan, AR

#6 Jul 6, 2009
david casteel wrote:
i do know them and susie and tracy both they just got out of the pin not to long ago stupid
You don't know thm as well as you think you do. Tracy does her time but as far as Susie please I know shes a rat shes been aught red handed and the people who were with her all went to jail and got time out of it but her so what does that tell you. Sounds like a rat to me. And as far as Keith Simpson I know he is a rat he always gets out of everything he does. But thats alright because when the police get through using him as their lab rat they will get rid of him.
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2009
tweek wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know thm as well as you think you do. Tracy does her time but as far as Susie please I know shes a rat shes been aught red handed and the people who were with her all went to jail and got time out of it but her so what does that tell you. Sounds like a rat to me. And as far as Keith Simpson I know he is a rat he always gets out of everything he does. But thats alright because when the police get through using him as their lab rat they will get rid of him.
SORRY THAT don't always happen,if they decide to straighten up at any time after they turn in their quota,the law lets them live in peace while the ones they ratted on are still rotting in prison.i'm happy on one hand that they've turned their life arond,but they destroyed every one that they helped send to prison to save their own ass.
suck it up dope heads

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 6, 2009
shut the f%$# up you buncha freakin junkies. BOO freakin HOO someone ratted your dealers out WELL GOOD I hope ever one of em gets throwed in the slamma and you dope feens right along with them.

I would love to know who all the dealers were I'd report one ever minute.

And before someone says I'm an old busy body WRONG I am a 20 something female who is just fed up with you all calling out the rats. Call out the f"ing dealers you morons!
suck it up dope heads

Winchester, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2009
see now wrote:
Amen!!
suck it up dope heads

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2009
60 gunner wrote:
<quoted text>IF this is true then hopefully they will find them in a burned out car on a country road!FCK A SNITCH!!!
This person needs to be behind bars. I'm reporting this post.
OOH I'm a SNITCH should I be scared?
What a joke you are!
probably1

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2009
suck it up dope heads wrote:
shut the f%$# up you buncha freakin junkies. BOO freakin HOO someone ratted your dealers out WELL GOOD I hope ever one of em gets throwed in the slamma and you dope feens right along with them.
I would love to know who all the dealers were I'd report one ever minute.
And before someone says I'm an old busy body WRONG I am a 20 something female who is just fed up with you all calling out the rats. Call out the f"ing dealers you morons!
you are the moron.you don't have enough sense to know a rat is a dealer.a dealer with the laws protection,that makes you a hyporcrite and a moron.tweetle dee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much damage did the debate do to trump? 8 min Kilgore fan 2 9
Walmart D.C. Order Filler Pay 2 hr New worker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr CriminalForever 153,864
Are you a lazy SSI and food stamp moocher ? (Oct '13) 3 hr Life is good 366
Hillary is diseased 4 hr Dell Gamble 1
Trump may have violated US law on Cuba 4 hr Well 2
Trump's rise draws white supremacists into poli... 5 hr Farm_er 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages