First Prev
of 2
Next Last
countrygirl

Kansas City, KS

#21 Sep 25, 2009
Its me wrote:
Hello ladies,This is Randys girlfriend of three years now.The one who lives on blanton sub road.First let me say yes Im jealous arent we all, but not to the point that he can not talk to other women.I trust him. So he talks to who he wants. And he was hairless when I met him.lol But I do think bold is sexy. And as for him lowering himself thats your opinion. Im not a needy person, When we started dateing I owned my own house,worked every day,and I didnt have any kids I needed him to help raise, mine were all grown up. We moved in together because we fell in love and wanted to make a life for ourselfs.And he is still a joking,happy,carefree person.And has someone who truly loves him.And yes if it was to come down to it I would kick azz.And before anything is told or said about Kathy I have no problem with her. Her and her family has been nice to me the few times we have met.Randy thinks the world of Kathys dad.They are still good friends.And I see no reason for them not to be.And I love there kids to death.And I do not screen his phone calls, he has a cell phone. And if by chance I do answer the phone at home and its for him I do ask if I can take a message. And I dont think he told you anything (oh really you think).And Id say you did spend the night with him, but that was over three years ago.Which is a part of his past. And I think a persons past is there past.So if you want info just ask dont start talking about things you know nothing about.Randys girlfriend JAN
is this tator's girlfriend or wife? hehehehehe
fyi

Harrison, AR

#22 Sep 25, 2009
Its me wrote:
Hello ladies,This is Randys girlfriend of three years now.The one who lives on blanton sub road.First let me say yes Im jealous arent we all, but not to the point that he can not talk to other women.I trust him. So he talks to who he wants. And he was hairless when I met him.lol But I do think bold is sexy. And as for him lowering himself thats your opinion. Im not a needy person, When we started dateing I owned my own house,worked every day,and I didnt have any kids I needed him to help raise, mine were all grown up. We moved in together because we fell in love and wanted to make a life for ourselfs.And he is still a joking,happy,carefree person.And has someone who truly loves him.And yes if it was to come down to it I would kick azz.And before anything is told or said about Kathy I have no problem with her. Her and her family has been nice to me the few times we have met.Randy thinks the world of Kathys dad.They are still good friends.And I see no reason for them not to be.And I love there kids to death.And I do not screen his phone calls, he has a cell phone. And if by chance I do answer the phone at home and its for him I do ask if I can take a message. And I dont think he told you anything (oh really you think).And Id say you did spend the night with him, but that was over three years ago.Which is a part of his past. And I think a persons past is there past.So if you want info just ask dont start talking about things you know nothing about.Randys girlfriend JAN
oh you must be the one who left her husband and son behind, I heard you guys slept together for over 6 months before consumating the relationship. He use to be a hot lover but the last time I was with him and it hasnt been no three years I tell you, his sexual activity sure has changed, geeze boringgggggg.
oh really you think

Harrison, AR

#23 Sep 25, 2009
Its me wrote:
you would be surprised what Randy and I have talked about just recently hmmmm wouldnt you love to know
haha

Dyer, TN

#24 Sep 25, 2009
kathy dont have no internet and i told her about this site and randys name was on it and she says

tell you guys to leave her ex poor old randy alone.
fyi

Harrison, AR

#25 Sep 25, 2009
haha wrote:
kathy dont have no internet and i told her about this site and randys name was on it and she says
tell you guys to leave her ex poor old randy alone.
old, wrinkled and sagging is right roflmao
heha

Harrison, AR

#26 Sep 25, 2009
Its me wrote:
really one of many I would say haha, just because he comes in at night to you, dont think you are the only one
its me

London, KY

#27 Sep 26, 2009
lol lol you all are nuts.
omg

London, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2009
its me wrote:
lol lol you all are nuts.
you think so you just dont know the half of it. I feel sorry for any woman who thinks they are going to have a good time with him roflmao
its me

London, KY

#29 Sep 26, 2009
lol I have lots of fun with him. And I know he is NOT cheating.So you can forget about trying to couse trouble.And no I would not like to know any of your lies.Randy is a good man.
Londongirl

London, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2009
its me wrote:
lol I have lots of fun with him. And I know he is NOT cheating.So you can forget about trying to couse trouble.And no I would not like to know any of your lies.Randy is a good man.
Well then you are a bigger fool then I thought. Randy was a playboy when he was married to Cathy and he still is a playboy. SO just keep wishing and dreaming you are the only one.
lol

Somerset, KY

#31 Sep 29, 2009
well i see there is nothing more here,just when it was getting interesting lol.guess some people didnt now as much as they thought.and i guess the girlfriend didnt beleave any of it, nice try tho lol
good going

Ford City, PA

#32 Sep 30, 2009
way to tell them Jan
lol lol

London, KY

#33 Oct 30, 2009
just a bunch of scanks, they are just mad he dumped there nasty azz's.
Heywood Jablowme

New Castle, IN

#34 Oct 30, 2009
Last time I saw him was about a week ago. He was hanging out with Cody Jackson.
mee

Madisonville, KY

#35 Feb 17, 2010
u guys have it all wrong and talking about the wrong randy, i know randy jones :tater: he lived at peperhill apts. and had a girlfrined named stefanie from manchester who has a twin sister and he also attended clay county high school, but he is just a fucking meth head anymore u r not missing much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 1 hr NoKidding 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Raji 149,022
Democrats screw your wife Republicans screw you... 3 hr Dennis Heaster 6
Ricky Smallwood 6 hr Rex 9
London's 4th of July Celebration 7 hr Huh 3
Why shouldn't we liberate Islamic women? 9 hr Nonlib 2
Laurel River Road 11 hr Billy 67

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance