First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad 2

Williamsburg, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2012
I didn't know Dustin, but I used to work with Barb at SourceCorp for years. She was always nice to me and I was sad to see this tragic accident took her away from her 2 boys. I will be keeping both families in my prayers......
Henry

Daphne, AL

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Since both have the Name Hurley Was they related??
AFRiend

Hazard, KY

#23 Nov 21, 2012
So sad to hear this. I know both Barb and Dustin. They both could put a smile on your face and so much in love. May the rest in peace. My prayers for both family's. I know there is hard to find any comfort in times like this. But, stay clse to the Lord and he will help you threw this.
mistaken

London, KY

#24 Nov 21, 2012
Henry wrote:
Since both have the Name Hurley Was they related??
Only 1 Hurley involved.
Saddned

London, KY

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Dustin u will be greatly missed.
God bless these families

London, KY

#26 Nov 22, 2012
Today as i give Thanks for my family ,friends and all the great food we have to eat .I take time to ask God to oomfort these 2 families this holiday season
God bless them
agree

Monticello, KY

#27 Nov 22, 2012
God bless these families wrote:
Today as i give Thanks for my family ,friends and all the great food we have to eat .I take time to ask God to oomfort these 2 families this holiday season
God bless them
Amen.We are so blessed to have our family,friends,and food.So many cant say that today.Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.My sympathy goes out to both families.
SLR

Manchester, KY

#28 Nov 24, 2012
I went to be with Tina and her family on Thursday. My heart just broke for them. The pain and greif they are going through right now is un-comparable to anything I've ever known. You have never heard anything until you've heard the blood curtling cry of a mother that has lost her child. She has to bury her baby tomorrow, and I can't even begin to imagine how that feels. I pray that the Lord will keep his hands on them, and see them through this horrible, tragic time..... R.I.P. Dustin Lee...you are so sadly missed....but never, ever forgotten.....
curious

Richmond, KY

#29 Nov 25, 2012
Wasn't she a little old for him?
SLR

Manchester, KY

#30 Nov 26, 2012
I don't know who you are curious, but don't even start with the snide remarks, because I will hunt you down, and we will go around. I promise. It doesn't matter how old either one of them were, the reality of the matter is that they are gone. If you have nothing decent to say, keep it to your self.
friend

London, KY

#31 Nov 26, 2012
SLR wrote:
I don't know who you are curious, but don't even start with the snide remarks, because I will hunt you down, and we will go around. I promise. It doesn't matter how old either one of them were, the reality of the matter is that they are gone. If you have nothing decent to say, keep it to your self.
Amen. Both these families have had their hearts ripped out and they don't need smart remarks.
Both were so deeply loved and will be missed. Forever in my prayers.
try this

Chicago, IL

#32 Nov 26, 2012
SLR wrote:
Ohhh I'm sooo scared!!
YOUAREANUT

Winchester, KY

#33 Nov 26, 2012
try this wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh I'm sooo scared!!
WHO EVER YOU ARE YOU ARE JUST A NUT CASE THIS,
DIANNA

Santa Barbara, CA

#34 Nov 26, 2012
GOD bless the family & friends w/ comfort,strength & peace. sending thoughts & prayers to both families. Im so sorry for both families.
true

London, KY

#35 Nov 27, 2012
In the olden days no matter how anyone had talked about or hated someone while they were living you would hear them say how good of a person,such a great feller they were when they were dead .People should not do this if i dont like someone or think they are a bad person them being dead dont change things for me.
friend

London, KY

#36 Nov 27, 2012
true wrote:
In the olden days no matter how anyone had talked about or hated someone while they were living you would hear them say how good of a person,such a great feller they were when they were dead .People should not do this if i dont like someone or think they are a bad person them being dead dont change things for me.
Then the right thing for you to do would be to say NOTHING!
SLR

Manchester, KY

#37 Nov 30, 2012
That is exactly right friend.... their families and friends don't need to hear disrespectful and snide comments about their lost loved ones. Some people have absolutely no remorse or respect for other people. If you have nothing decent to say about them, keep your comments to yourself!
sadness

Somerset, KY

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Dustin will be greatly missed,sorry for the loss to the other family as well.
aVERYclosedearfr iend

Hazard, KY

#39 Nov 30, 2012
They were both very young to die. They were both great people. I was a really GOOD friend of Dustin's (as close as a brother and sister relationship). Yeah, Barb was 13 years older than Dustin, but honey, age doesn't matter. You can't help who you fall in love with. They had their up's and down's, but EVERY relationship did. This IS NOT the time to be putting mean, harsh, degrading things up on here about either one. It's really NONE of anyone's business if they was related or if she was to old for him! For you all that has anything to say that isn't nice, please keep it to yourself because that is the last thing either family needs to hear right now. There is ALWAYS someone out there that doesn't like someone or thinks someone isn't any good, but in a case like this, it's not the time to post it or say it. If you really got to know Dustin and Barb, they hard their faults, but they both was really good people and would do ANYTHING they possibly can to help anyone out. If you lost a very close loved one (son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, best friend, etc.) then you SURE WOULD NOT want anyone to say stuff like this....especially at this time of moment. Can't you keep that stuff to yourself and off this? Have some respect for their families lost and heartache. Their family and friends are still taking it pretty hard. You would be ready to beat someone's butt if they got on here or went around and said harsh, horrible stuff like this right after you lost your loved one. Barb was the baby of the family and had 2 teenage boys (13 and 17) and they sure don't need to read something like this. Dustin had a little boy (a year and a half old) that will now grow up not knowing his daddy and when he gets older (old enough to read), he sure doesn't need to see stuff like this. Dustin was a great man and a DANG good daddy! Barb was a great woman and a DANG good mother too! They loved their kids very much and would have done ANYTHING for them! So, please, I'm asking very nicely to please keep your mean remarks off of here and to yourself. We are already suffering bad enough. So, if you have any heart and respect at all, you will take this inconsideration and not post anything or say anything harsh or bad about either one on here. Thank you!
whatever

Georgetown, KY

#40 Nov 30, 2012
aVERYclosedearfriend wrote:
They were both very young to die. They were both great people. I was a really GOOD friend of Dustin's (as close as a brother and sister relationship). Yeah, Barb was 13 years older than Dustin, but honey, age doesn't matter. You can't help who you fall in love with. They had their up's and down's, but EVERY relationship did. This IS NOT the time to be putting mean, harsh, degrading things up on here about either one. It's really NONE of anyone's business if they was related or if she was to old for him! For you all that has anything to say that isn't nice, please keep it to yourself because that is the last thing either family needs to hear right now. There is ALWAYS someone out there that doesn't like someone or thinks someone isn't any good, but in a case like this, it's not the time to post it or say it. If you really got to know Dustin and Barb, they hard their faults, but they both was really good people and would do ANYTHING they possibly can to help anyone out. If you lost a very close loved one (son, daughter, brother, sister, mother, father, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, best friend, etc.) then you SURE WOULD NOT want anyone to say stuff like this....especially at this time of moment. Can't you keep that stuff to yourself and off this? Have some respect for their families lost and heartache. Their family and friends are still taking it pretty hard. You would be ready to beat someone's butt if they got on here or went around and said harsh, horrible stuff like this right after you lost your loved one. Barb was the baby of the family and had 2 teenage boys (13 and 17) and they sure don't need to read something like this. Dustin had a little boy (a year and a half old) that will now grow up not knowing his daddy and when he gets older (old enough to read), he sure doesn't need to see stuff like this. Dustin was a great man and a DANG good daddy! Barb was a great woman and a DANG good mother too! They loved their kids very much and would have done ANYTHING for them! So, please, I'm asking very nicely to please keep your mean remarks off of here and to yourself. We are already suffering bad enough. So, if you have any heart and respect at all, you will take this inconsideration and not post anything or say anything harsh or bad about either one on here. Thank you!
this thread had died down till you brought it back up again bitch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 46 min Janee 63
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Alice 141,483
Medicaid Suboxone patients (Nov '11) 3 hr Pullout of the cycle 44
William Robert Combs (Mar '12) 4 hr Yup 4
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 9 hr Ashamedbyage4 126
union support Sanders 9 hr vote for Sanders 1
Fantasy world (Jun '10) 11 hr Katie 33
Girl murdered on East 80 12 hr like2know 4
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

London Mortgages