First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc

Pineville, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
who are the two people killed in a car wreck on richmond rd , does anyone know what kind of cars are inolved i have family in the area
mee

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
It was a red Cavalier and a black or gray suv
Don

London, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2012
news said and showed a Red Chevy Cobalt and a black Cadilac Escalade
hey

Harrison, AR

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Two people were killed in a wreck involving two vehicles in Laurel County Tuesday afternoon.

The accident happened at about 3:45 p.m. on Old Richmond Road. Police have not released the exact cause of the accident, but it appears the collision happened between a blue SUV and red passenger car, and that the SUV t-boned the car on a sharp curve. The car ended up flipped over on its roof, and the SUV came to rest on its side.

Police at the scene say the two fatalities were from the car, and two people in the SUV were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in London with serious injuries.

LEX 18 has a crew at the scene and will have more details as they become available
ky girl

Batavia, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
dustin starks and a Hurley girl, they say they were not wearing their seatbelts and were ejected. So sad.
friend

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2012
The 2 people in the SUV were flown to a Lexington hospital..not London. The news said the 2 in the car was trapped, didn't say they were thrown from the car. Prayers to all involved, so sad for their children.
Aye yooo its ya kno

Langsville, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Barbara Hurley & Dustin Starks
sad

Manchester, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
In the Chev Cobalt car:
Driver-Dustin L. Starks age 23 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt-fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling
Passenger- Barbara R. Hurley age 36 of Jackson Road, East Bernstadt- fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling

In the Cadillac SUV-
Driver-Elizabeth Engle, age 52 of Highmore Road, London-serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment
Passenger- Duane Barlow age 46 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt- serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Sgt Chuck Johnson, accident reconstructionist, along with Sgt Richard Dalrymple ,accident reconstructionist, are investigating a two vehicle double fatal traffic crash which occurred on Ky 3434(Old Richmond Road), 2 miles north of London on Tuesday afternoon at approx. 3:50 P.M.
Apparently, a Chev. Cobalt car traveling northbound on Ky 3434 lost control when its right front tire dropped off the roadway. The car traveled out of control sliding sideways into the bath of a southbound Cadillac SUV. After impact the car overturned on its top onto the shoulder of the road. The SUV overturned on its side and came to rest blocking the roadway.
Aye yooo its ya kno

Langsville, OH

#9 Nov 20, 2012
‎2 persons killed in a traffic crash on Old Richmond Road on Tuesday afternoon:

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Sgt Chuck Johnson, accident reconstructionist, along with Sgt Richard Dalrymple ,accident reconstructionist, are investigating a two vehicle double fatal traffic crash which occurred on Ky 3434(Old Richmond Road), 2 miles north of London on Tuesday afternoon at approx. 3:50 P.M.
Apparently, a Chev. Cobalt car traveling northbound on Ky 3434 lost control when its right front tire dropped off the roadway. The car traveled out of control sliding sideways into the bath of a southbound Cadillac SUV. After impact the car overturned on its top onto the shoulder of the road. The SUV overturned on its side and came to rest blocking the roadway.
The occupants of both vehicles were identified as:

In the Chev Cobalt car:
Driver-Dustin L. Starks age 23 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt-fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling
Passenger- Barbara R. Hurley age 36 of Jackson Road, East Bernstadt- fatal injuries –pronounced dead at the scene by Laurel County Coroner Doug Bowling

In the Cadillac SUV-
Driver-Elizabeth Engle, age 52 of Highmore Road, London-serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment
Passenger- Duane Barlow age 46 of HWY 490, East Bernstadt- serious injuries—transported by Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County to St. Joseph Hospital of London for treatment

Assisting on the investigation and at the scene was:
For Laurel Sheriff’s Office: Chief Deputy Eddy Sizemore, Sgt Greg Poynter, Deputy Greg Turner, Deputy Robbie Grimes, Deputy Greg Turner, Deputy Steve Hoskins, Bailiff Shane Rice, Bailiff Brandon Broughton, and Deputy Gilbert Acciardo
Also assisting was: London- Laurel Rescue Squad, East Bernstadt Volunteer Fire Department, Ambulance Inc. Of Laurel County, Laurel County Coroner’s Office, and Abby Hale, Laurel County Emergency Management Director
Investigation into the cause of the crash continues by the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office.
saying Prayers

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
So sorry for your loss.To the Stark's and Hurley family.Both good family's
just wondering

Manchester, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
This is so tragic. Feel so sorry for both families involved.
meee

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
does anyone know hurley is barbras maidon name or married name?
school mate

London, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Really gonna miss you old friend.
meeeee2

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Maiden name.. She worked at Physicians Express behind Shiloh's on the hill and she used to work at sourcecorpe
bojay

Manchester, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2012
hey wrote:
Two people were killed in a wreck involving two vehicles in Laurel County Tuesday afternoon.
The accident happened at about 3:45 p.m. on Old Richmond Road. Police have not released the exact cause of the accident, but it appears the collision happened between a blue SUV and red passenger car, and that the SUV t-boned the car on a sharp curve. The car ended up flipped over on its roof, and the SUV came to rest on its side.
Police at the scene say the two fatalities were from the car, and two people in the SUV were taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in London with serious injuries.
LEX 18 has a crew at the scene and will have more details as they become available
sad I knew that boy
I remember

Hyden, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Praying for the families involved.
sad

Eubank, KY

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Praying for the family at this sad time for them
that God will comfort them through this time of need
Bless all the familys

Brodhead, KY

#18 Nov 21, 2012
sad wrote:
Praying for the family at this sad time for them
that God will comfort them through this time of need
Coudn't have said it better.
SLR

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Dustin will be so sadly missed....he was so young. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and heartache that Tina and Sissy and the rest of his family are going through. When I talked to her this morning she was beside herself with grief. She is my closest, and dearest friend. I will be there for her, and try and help her through this tragedy the best way I can. Please pray for Tina, Chris, and Sissy....they need it worse than we know right now....RIP Dustin we all love you so very much.....prayers also to Barbara's family and loved ones.....I'm so sorry for everyone involved.
justanoldguy

Wapakoneta, OH

#20 Nov 21, 2012
so sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 152,034
Cheating men at Krogers 3 hr Haha 1
Who is ben brown 4 hr Duh 4
News Woman Arrested After Toddler Tests Positive For... 4 hr youknowme 3
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 4 hr Dumptrucker 201
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 4 hr LMFAO 9,321
dem give up on ohio 4 hr Shannon 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages