Why would girls rather date loosers t...

Why would girls rather date loosers than a good guy

Posted in the London Forum

just wondering

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2009
?
just wondering

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2009
guy?
me too

London, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2009
I was wondering the same thing about guys.
ummm

Brodhead, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2009
maybe you are ugly. i'm sorry it doesn't matter how nice or funny you are if your face makes me want to puke i'm not dating you and neither is any other girl. i've learned most "nice" guys are uglier than dog shit.
Spell Check Please

London, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2009
just wondering wrote:
guy?
WTF?? What the heck is a LOOSER? I beleive the word is spelled LOSER. Seriously, what is a looser?
geico

Dyer, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2009
Spell Check Please wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?? What the heck is a LOOSER? I beleive the word is spelled LOSER. Seriously, what is a looser?
hehehe i understand it to be a man thats hot and loose.
loose = untied
lose = lose your marbles
hehehehe
good lookin nice guy

Manchester, KY

#7 Mar 1, 2009
ummm wrote:
maybe you are ugly. i'm sorry it doesn't matter how nice or funny you are if your face makes me want to puke i'm not dating you and neither is any other girl. i've learned most "nice" guys are uglier than dog shit.
Ummm I'm a nice guy who is good looking, but with an attitude like that, I don't care how pretty you are I wouldn't give you the time of day.
just wondering

Manchester, KY

#8 Mar 1, 2009
Spell Check Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry any one is entitled to a typo now and then!

Since: Jun 08

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Mar 1, 2009
ummm wrote:
now...now you think the Lord would approve of your Church Going Behavior?

most woman are Blind,and Lost within this Worlds Boundaries,they dont look at it as Dating,there more into Lusting,might explain why we have so many Wh**** Cant explain how that word is a bad word,yet in movies and everything else they allow them to take the name of the Lord in Vain,what a coincidence?
Brandon

Manchester, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2009
me too wrote:
I was wondering the same thing about guys.
Do you consider yourself to be smart and attractive?
ummm

Brodhead, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2009
show us a picture of you, good looking nice guy and we shall see... And trust me if you seen me you would still give me the time of day and more!
ticTACtoe

Dyer, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2009
SeductionByDesign wrote:
<quoted text>
now...now you think the Lord would approve of your Church Going Behavior?
most woman are Blind,and Lost within this Worlds Boundaries,they dont look at it as Dating,there more into Lusting,might explain why we have so many Wh**** Cant explain how that word is a bad word,yet in movies and everything else they allow them to take the name of the Lord in Vain,what a coincidence?
You are not smart either. You capitalize words withing sentences that don't need caps.
good lookin nice guy

Manchester, KY

#13 Mar 1, 2009
good lookin nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I'm a nice guy who is good looking, but with an attitude like that, I don't care how pretty you are I wouldn't give you the time of day.
You got an email I could send some pics to?
ummm

Brodhead, KY

#14 Mar 1, 2009
good lookin nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You got an email I could send some pics to?
are you asking yourself for pictures??
good lookin nice guy

Manchester, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2009
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
are you asking yourself for pictures??
I must have clicked on the wrong thing LOL!
I ment to ask you, if you wanted me to e-mail you a pic.
ummm

Brodhead, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2009
I would rather not give out my email.. do you have a myspace if so you could just post a link to it.. if not i guess i could just make a fake email
good lookin nice guy

Manchester, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2009
It's probably not a good idea for me to be putting pics out there of myself anyway, but I really am a good lookin nice guy.
ummm

Brodhead, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2009
oh yeah how old are you
good lookin nice guy

Manchester, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2009
ummm wrote:
oh yeah how old are you
I'm 27 u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min another viewer 156,573
Missing cat.. 1 hr Elmo 15
Reid gone now dump Mitchy! 3 hr American Sailor 3
Ricky Ashley 18 6 hr ABC 1
Computer repair 8 hr Ultimate fighter 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr hot dog 755
Elmo Greer (Sep '10) 13 hr Angela Travillian 73

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages