curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

just want to know a little about him how is he in the court room and how he works on the big cases like DUI and MURDER.
louise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

Jackie is a good man, tries to do the right things , has ghildren, good family. I would want in the court room for me
justice

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

He is going to handle that case in Clay co where a drunk man hit a young man and his 17 year old girlfriend.
The young man almost died and his girlfriend was killed that night. They were just two young kids in love and he took everything from them
The man never spent no time in jail.

In clay county if you got money you can walk.

Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

Judged:

I got news for you "justice", if you got money, or a prominent name, you can walk in Laurel Co too. Justice ain't so blind when money and power are involved. They take care of their own, and those they want to take care of.
tell the truth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2008

it was bad what happen to that girl justice but don't come to the london forum and tell lies. you know the man spent time in jail and was released on bond. it is no different than anyone else who is given bond and post it until their court date is due. it was a bad thing that happen but don't tell lies about it. you shouldn't be mad at the man for posting bond. you should be mad at your commonwealth attorney the gregory guy who bowed out of the case because it conflicted with his local interest and would cost him votes during next election. i read in your local newspaper his story for not prosecuted the case was because of church or something. that shouldn't make no difference. if he is sworn go prosecute cases than it shouldn't matter if he went to church with the pope. putting people behind bars for senseless crimes is his job and if he can't seem to to do it than he needs replaced.
ummmmm

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

just wondering how many of you know jackie on a personal basis cuz i do hes a good guy great family and i can still say this when he put my brother in prison for something he didnt do
jeanette webb

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

jackie steel is my cousin and godfather he is a great man and he does very well in everything he does and he probally did what he was supposed to do and if you really want to know he is the most truthfull guy youll ever know
if you have anything else to say plz comment back to me or just shut up
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

Judged:

jeanette webb wrote:
jackie steel is my cousin and godfather he is a great man and he does very well in everything he does and he probally did what he was supposed to do and if you really want to know he is the most truthfull guy youll ever know
if you have anything else to say plz comment back to me or just shut up
I think Jackie is alright, but the "system" isn't, politics, favors, who's who, money, power, greed, not many walk a straight line without weaving a little or a lot.
just thinking

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

I have a job that requires me to be in the court house alot and from what I see and hear, he is throwing the book at everybody and I think we have all made mistakes at some point in our lives and we dont all deserve to be thrown away. I can say this much, I wouldn't want to be in the court room and having him standing in front of me. He use to be a good guy and now he is just so ill about everything. Lighten up and maybe some of these people might....just might.... deserve a second chance at making their lives straight again. Dont be so quick to throw everybody in prison because tax payers are the ones keeping them up and alot of them are just good people who made a stupid mistake but dont deserve to be thrown under the bus.
lil sis

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

well i know jackie on a personal level but we haven't spoke in years im one of his little sisters and i want everyone to know how proud i am of him no matter who u r or what u do some redneck has somthing foolish to say he has always been honest and kind hearted i love you and im very proud of u
blah blah blah

Clearwater Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

Brian of Nazareth wrote:
I got news for you "justice", if you got money, or a prominent name, you can walk in Laurel Co too. Justice ain't so blind when money and power are involved. They take care of their own, and those they want to take care of.
In some cases you may be right, but not when it comes to him. I've known Jackie personally and professionally for years, and I know for a fact that he prosecutes any case, no matter who they are or where they come from.
Yea Right

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

Wasn't he the prosecuter in the elmo greer jr. case?
We Need a Hero

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

He does not prosecute any case, no matter who they are. He does not prosecute serious crimes against young children because those cases are difficult to win. But "difficult" doesn't mean "impossible". Other counties in Kentucky, and other states, do it all the time - with success. I dare say that if something happened to one of his young children that he would want the person prosecuted. Too bad that politics in Laurel County keep our children from being safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immagrants 4 min Curmudgeon 169
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 128,478
Does anybody know Jessica Storm (Dec '11) 14 min no one cares 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Le Jimbo 145,962
Times Are Getting Bad, We're Losing More Freedoms 24 min MrsGladToBeMe 262
does why wait weight loss drug test 1 hr needtoknow 3
Stop Odumba WAR ON COAL 2 hr Just Sayin 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••