whats the name of it anyone no?
stupid

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2008
wtf? gay house, is it happy or what?
CrazEness

Gorham, IL

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Google "Bear and Boar London" ... it's the first link. Craziness.
LonelyToo

Paris, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2008
used to wrote:
whats the name of it anyone no?
http://www.bearandboar.com/

Since: Oct 08

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2008
LonelyToo wrote:
The Ross Thomas that's listed as owner, where is he employed.
jack

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2008
laurel heights.

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2008
This Ross Thomas, did he or does he still drive a black cadilac? Did he hold down a public job? I know of a Ross, but didn't know his last name. Just wondering if it's the same person.
jack

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2008
what do you mean i just said he works at laurel heights. that is a nursing home. that's a public job. he is the director of nursing. he has a masters in nursing. he has worked there over 10 years.very smart man. ive known him for 5 years and he has not had a cadilac during that time.

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2008
jack wrote:
what do you mean i just said he works at laurel heights. that is a nursing home. that's a public job. he is the director of nursing. he has a masters in nursing. he has worked there over 10 years.very smart man. ive known him for 5 years and he has not had a cadilac during that time.
I guess i ask my question before your answer went on. Yeah, that's the same Ross i was thinking about. Maybe it wasn't a cadilac, but i thought I remembered him driving a big black car. My grandma was in Laurel Heights for a few years, and Ross was there then. I always thought he was very nice and was easy to talk to when a problem arose. I always heard he was gay, but i didn't know if it was true or not.
Oh my my

Monticello, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2008
I think this is sad. We are promoting gay relationships here in London, KY. This is also at a lake where families take their children to enjoy a day of relaxation and fun. I personally do not want my children to see a man with a man!!! It is sick and they need to go somewhere else!!!

Somerset, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2008
I didn't know that a place like this existed until i got on Topix. It's amazing what you will find out when you go to reading these threads.
wow

Corbin, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2008
thekyniche wrote:
I didn't know that a place like this existed until i got on Topix. It's amazing what you will find out when you go to reading these threads.
I agree with you, I'm not from around here and I have found out so much about London just from this site. I personally enjoy topix.
joe schmo

London, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2008
sounds like i need to meet rick up at LH
GAY AND PROUD

London, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2008
lol joe! there you go, but it think he has a partner too... maybe you could hook up with someone staying there.
used to

Lexington, KY

#16 Nov 13, 2008
LonelyToo wrote:
Thank you for the info.
Freedom Fighter

London, KY

#17 Nov 13, 2008
The gay community have just as much right just like everyone else to have their own getaway place. Somewhere they can go and be theirselves without hay seeds gettin' all freaked out over it. They aren't hurting you and its being done privately not publicly.
wow

Corbin, KY

#18 Nov 13, 2008
Freedom Fighter wrote:
The gay community have just as much right just like everyone else to have their own getaway place. Somewhere they can go and be theirselves without hay seeds gettin' all freaked out over it. They aren't hurting you and its being done privately not publicly.
I agree with you 100%.
GAY AND PROUD

London, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2008
I also agree with Freedom Fighter! "Oh my my", what do you think you are going to see at this place? I am pretty sure there aren't going to be gay guys blowing each other on the lake... well, maybe... but anyway, I am sure you don't want to see us at the holiday inn either, so just where would you like us to go???
ewww

AOL

#20 Nov 13, 2008
GAY AND PROUD wrote:
I also agree with Freedom Fighter! "Oh my my", what do you think you are going to see at this place? I am pretty sure there aren't going to be gay guys blowing each other on the lake... well, maybe... but anyway, I am sure you don't want to see us at the holiday inn either, so just where would you like us to go???
leave
bear boar hoe house

Lexington, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2008
SOUNDS LIKe chistopher and gay st in NYC in the 70's. men openly having sex on the peirs and in back of trucks. what a DISCRACE! this is nothing more than a wh*re house. is a busniess license required? they need shut down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 4 min phyllus 9,308
Trump's Continued Hate Of Women 11 min Nonlib 6
Trump Thinks America Is A Hellhole...He's Wrong! 14 min republicunts 8
A Typical Republican Day 15 min republicunts 2
Real Republican Say No To Trump 21 min republicunts 2
What Goes Flip Flop Flip Flop...? A Trump Fish ... 22 min republicunts 2
Trump Says No Way Made In The U.S.A. 23 min republicunts 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance