First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shhhhhhh

Cynthiana, KY

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Lol. A football player? No wonder nobody said anything about it. South needs all the help they can get in football. But if the kids parents work at SL or he went to SL and then moved to NL district he is fine. I know of one kid that was there like that. Not sure if he's still there or of its the same one. That goes for NL too. I wish Laurel county would do like Jefferson county and make it open enrollment. Go where you like, but once you start there you can't play anywhere else. Have way too many daddy's and mommys trying to run down what they think will be the next best team. Just let them play where they're suppose to, make them work, and let the chips fall where they may.
Roundballer

Tucker, GA

#23 Dec 7, 2012
What a game last night that's what we want to see that level of play. One of the best games I have ever watched. Win or loose they both put excitement in our hearts. Well rounded game all the way around the ref's did a nice job. Three over times too. Just some good round ball early in the season
Laurel fan

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Give Jackson credit they came in to North and played hard against a very good North team. North did not give up just came up one point shy in 3 overtimes. Proud of the Jags. Good luck rest of season Jags. East Ridge tonight at 7:30 hope to see you all there
jag

Kirkland, IL

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Bottom line if NL had it going on wouldn't have got beat by Jackson Co. Be honest people!
Lynn camper

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2012
jag wrote:
Bottom line if NL had it going on wouldn't have got beat by Jackson Co. Be honest people!
thanks for being honest they are a fair team at best in the state but are a good team for the mountain area. They really beat the crap out of Lynn camp in football and was a good team for laurel county but just a fair team for the state. Local teams are down this year
Bad mistake

Hodgenville, KY

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Big wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! If NL had the 2 kids on the JC team back that should be playing at NL right now - wouldn't have been a close game. One the AD ran off the other a coach that isn't even there any longer ran off. Take those 2 kids with Rush/Big Man/Carson/Henson, they would be tuff to handle anywhere. Shouldn't even have been a close game NL should have dominated & won it big time. Come on Jackson County???????? Get real!
Same with the girls team. If half the team hadn't been run off a couple of years ago North would dominate with both boys and girls.
Watchdog

Tucker, GA

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Bad mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with the girls team. If half the team hadn't been run off a couple of years ago North would dominate with both boys and girls.
And we give you the laurel county political school system that will suffer from these things on the field, court and in the class room
OldLCFan

Somerset, KY

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Bad mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get why a coach or AD for that matter would run GOOD kids off from playing sports, but NL and SL both have the reputation of running good players off? I sure don't get it, however, it is good sometimes for other schools but sometimes I see good players that could help a team sitting in the stands. That is sad for these programs, because sometimes these kids could sure help them out. Like the 2 boys from JC that they pointed out were at NL a few yrs ago & run off. Pretty sad actually!
jag

United States

#30 Dec 11, 2012
They got beat again the other night. Not very good this year at all.
But wait

Cynthiana, KY

#31 Dec 11, 2012
But it was by the powerhouse known as East ridge though. lol
CHECK THIS OUT

Cynthiana, KY

#32 Dec 11, 2012
Laurel co fan wrote:
Yes was one of the best games in North history of the program. They held their own against a top notch team. Got to be proud of them Jags!!! More good things to come for this team. It was a packed house. Sports looking up finally at North
That "top notch" team just got beat by Leslie county. lol. Yes, a very bad Leslie county team. They didnt have Allen either.
Tall Pine

London, KY

#33 Dec 11, 2012
But wait wrote:
But it was by the powerhouse known as East ridge though. lol
Oh good grief 'powerhouse' I think not. East Ridge was built for students from three smaller high schools: Millard High School, Elkhorn City High School, and Feds Creek High School - none of those small school were ever good at anything. They have something like 600 kids in that whole school.
ROCK

Pella, IA

#34 Dec 11, 2012
They squeaked one out tonight down at the Rock. Won on a last second shot by 2. Thompson, was the hero of the game putting a shot back up and in that won the game.
Pocketrocket

United States

#35 Dec 11, 2012
Tall Pine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good grief 'powerhouse' I think not. East Ridge was built for students from three smaller high schools: Millard High School, Elkhorn City High School, and Feds Creek High School - none of those small school were ever good at anything. They have something like 600 kids in that whole school.
they got a win tonight in a last second shot against another power team
yuuuuuup

Cynthiana, KY

#36 Dec 11, 2012
Tall Pine wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that they was being sarcastic. North barely beat Rockcastle? Surely thats not right. Rockcastle is horrible.
Tinker

Pella, IA

#37 Dec 12, 2012
Pocketrocket wrote:
<quoted text> they got a win tonight in a last second shot against another power team
Yup, they are pretty weak too! Rock's best player is a Laurel County boy, another one that should be playing at NL that they ran off. Bru ha ha ha ha ha - there is a bunch of nuts around here in charge of Laurel County's basketball program.
NLFan

Somerset, KY

#38 Dec 21, 2012
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they are pretty weak too! Rock's best player is a Laurel County boy, another one that should be playing at NL that they ran off. Bru ha ha ha ha ha - there is a bunch of nuts around here in charge of Laurel County's basketball program.
NL may start winning some now, their GOOD big man is back, they won last nite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC refuse to fly American flag 2 hr Little Joe 45
Melania 7 hr Who 1
Yard cutting 8 hr Margret 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 8 hr Bruce Clark 9,259
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr another viewer 149,910
russia is required to return hillary email 8 hr Shannon 3
Looking for another partner 9 hr in shape 8

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages