ponyman

London, KY

#83 Jun 17, 2009
curious wrote:
who do you think is the sexiest waitress at burger boy?
it would be between julie and brenda. they have a good attitude also. i love them to pieces.
london gal

London, KY

#84 Jun 26, 2009
i like the food there but te service is not very good some of the waitresses are slower than smoke off s**t even wth it slow in there takes half hour to get your drink and people that show up and order after you get their food before you just becaue they go to church with the owner

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#85 Jun 26, 2009
I have been going to Burger Boy most of My natural born life and the food has always been good and I've never had trouble with the service there. Last time I was up for a visit We went in and ate and it was great as always, the owner's were there and I've known them for years. They have always been really great to the customers that come in. I've known Brenda most of My life and she is awesome.
Keria

Murray, KY

#86 Jul 7, 2009
Kentuckys_FinestGreen wrote:
I have been going to Burger Boy most of My natural born life and the food has always been good and I've never had trouble with the service there. Last time I was up for a visit We went in and ate and it was great as always, the owner's were there and I've known them for years. They have always been really great to the customers that come in. I've known Brenda most of My life and she is awesome.
You would only have to say something good about this place, due to being friends with the owners
uuuuuu

Dyer, TN

#87 Jul 7, 2009
yeah, just favortism i guess. oh well its better than discrimination.
fklgjsdflj

London, KY

#88 Jul 8, 2009
S LUT HUT.

“Free Your Mind.... ”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89 Jul 8, 2009
Keria wrote:
<quoted text>
You would only have to say something good about this place, due to being friends with the owners
No, not at all. I've always enjoyed the food and never had any problems with the staff there. As for being friends with them... I said I "knew" them. And I've never had any problems with them. How close minded someone can be. I've posted My PERSONAL opinion on the place and I'm pretty sure that it's mine and mine alone and You really have no business telling someone what their reason behind a post is. Especially when You don't even know Me. And the last time I looked I was a full grown adult that didn't need anyone to tell Me how to think.
wonder not wander

Dyer, TN

#90 Jul 8, 2009
i wonder if they will still allow smoking when the oridinance takes effect?
if not, then i guess my friends and i will have to find another place to hang out.
wonder not wander

Dyer, TN

#91 Jul 8, 2009
to wander off somewhere else.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#92 Jul 8, 2009
Been several years sice i ate there, wasn't very good and the service was really bad. I figure it has seen it day.
b boy worker

Dallas, TX

#93 Jul 8, 2009
private owners are allowed to have smoking in their business. i think they should build another area that is closed off for the non smokers, if they are private owners.
i know a lot of the factory people hang out there.
but i do not necessarily believe it to be a slut hut. its just according to how you act.
slut hut is a thing of the past, and i wish people would get over it.
if they get waitresses who prefer men over others and run to please them and let others suffer, then they start noticing and try to calm them down.
duh duh duh

AOL

#94 Jul 8, 2009
good nite, why dont ya'll go and cry a little more....biggest bunch of babies i've ever seen.
shut up

Denver, CO

#95 Jul 8, 2009
wy don u go pla with ursef & ull feel better & stop griping about babies.

Since: Oct 08

Dyer, TN

#96 Aug 2, 2009
b boy worker wrote:
private owners are allowed to have smoking in their business. i think they should build another area that is closed off for the non smokers, if they are private owners.
i know a lot of the factory people hang out there.
but i do not necessarily believe it to be a slut hut. its just according to how you act.
slut hut is a thing of the past, and i wish people would get over it.
if they get waitresses who prefer men over others and run to please them and let others suffer, then they start noticing and try to calm them down.
I have not seen any of that "pick up joint" behavior for about 4 months. No one is concerned about customers who meet each other there. Its about the behavior of the people who work there as to whether or not the place gets a rep. The one who behaved badly was all about pleasing her and not the establishment, and certainly not teamwork with her and the others.
Ben

Hamilton, OH

#97 Jun 16, 2012
How do you make the burger boy coleslaw? Or where do they buy it?
XXX

London, KY

#98 Jun 16, 2012
candi010 wrote:
What about their Daughter, that was convicted of Manslaughter, but really didn't get no time at all. If that had been anybody else, they would've probably received 20 years lol....
Hired the right lawyer, who knew how to handle things.
snickee

London, KY

#99 Jun 16, 2012
Who owns the Burger Boy now? I think it has been sold.
3 muskeeters

Clarks Summit, PA

#100 Jun 16, 2012
snickee wrote:
Who owns the Burger Boy now? I think it has been sold.
the muslim doctor bought it.
Know

London, KY

#101 Jun 16, 2012
3 muskeeters wrote:
<quoted text>the muslim doctor bought it.
The owners are not muslim.
its free & clean

Corbin, KY

#102 Jun 16, 2012
The guys there are hot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Pikeville Parent 163,594
Joseph nestor 1 hr Dog patch 2
Trump still beats crooked Hillary 43% to 40% 1 hr fred g 8
Dr Eric Jonson 1 hr Andrea 3
i need to get me some food stamps 2 hr truth 3
The problem around this place 2 hr truth 20
Will b Clinton die this week? 14 hr Ha ha ha 6

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages