Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Judged:

anyone know any juicy stories about Sara Lee Bakery and what goes on behind closed doors? I've heard alot of bad stuff goes on there and was wondering how much of it was true????
how

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

how do you "get on" there. where do you fill out the applications?
Lak

Brookfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Keep us posted
curious

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

the unemployment office wanna b my spies?
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

You must have a b-friend/husband that works there,lol. Alot goes on there and let me tell ya it's hard to find anything out...wish I knew who you were we could talk about a few things I'm sure.
meow

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

MY HUSBAND HAS WORKED THERE FOR YEARS.PAY IS GOOD HOURS ARE AWFUL.I'VE HEARD STORYS BUT NOTHIN ON HIM.THERE ARE A FEW HOS AND DOGS.ALOT OF GOOD FOLKS WORK THERE TO.
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Let's get down to it...I've always wanted to know the good gossip from up there...Anybody got any? I know it has calmed down alot recently but what about stories from years gone by?
meow

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

HOW DO U KNOW ITS CALMED DOWN,DO U KNOW PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE TO.WHAT HAVE U HEARD.THE PERSON U NEED TO TALK TO IS GLENNA SHE KNOWS ALL.
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Glenna don't know shit, she doesn't even work there anymore and hasn't for what a whole year?
you know so much

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Let me tell you about Sara Lee Bakery, They got rid of my cousin recently because he had a death in the family and needed the three day grieving period. None the less they told him two days at max. He took his 3 day grieving period and came back to work, he hadn't been told that he no longer had a job. Something about the union regulations that there was nothing that he could do about it, so I personally think that Sara Lee Bakery is the last place that I would tell someone to work. They can Rot!!! But you bet your sweet self that had it been one of the big boss' family members then it would have been a whole different ballgame. That is a crying shame and that is exactly why you get these loser people in there that won't work or people that can't pass a drugtest. you people are sorry, and I would not recommend a dog to work for you all for the treatment that they will recieve.
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

I agree, Sara Lee can be very horrible to their employees. Well, actually that's all they are to their employees. They have zero respect for them. It's really sad.
you know so much

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

If you are the cousin, then you should know exactly which family member that you have seen and spoken to very recently who has an immediate household member with connections in authoritative jobs. If you are someone other than the cousin asking this cousin, exactly what is any of this information to you to begin with, If you are the cousin then you know how to contact me. Otherwise, my observation of Sara Lee, has not and will not change..There are alot of companies out there that people have opinions of , I too had a dear friend who was killed in the explosion at CTA, do you have an opinion about that too?
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

i know this thread has got to get better than this!
meow

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

GLENNA NOT WORKED THERE FOR AWHILE BUT IF U WANT TELLS OF CHEATERS FROM YEARS GONE BY.SHE SHOULD KNOW.HER FRIENDS WERE SOME OF THE GIRLS THAT BROKE UP A FEW HOMES.I'VE COME TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WIT SOME OF THE WIVES THERE,I'VE LISTENED TO THEIR TELLS OF UNHAPPINESS.WHAT SOME MEN WILL DO FOR A ACTION. THE WAY THE BAKERY IS OVER FAMILY MISSING CAUSE OF DEATH IS BAD,I AGREE.THEY UPHOLD THESE SITUATIONS TO FIRING A PERSON,VERY STUPID.BUT FOR A GIRL AND MAN TO CHEAT WHEN ONE IS MARRIED IS OK.HI-FIVE THEN CARRY ON.THATS WHY U NEVER HEAR OF ANYTHING MOST OF THE TIME THE BIG GUYS R THE ONES KEEPING THESE THINGS QUITE TO HELP THEIR BOYS OUT.
workerbee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

you can tell by these employees that leave trash on here that they work at a factory and have no education. All they know how to do is write sick stuff and sleep with each other. I guess you do have enough intelligence to type on a computer though huh? Get an education and get real.
sally doodle

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

sucks huge ones
4real

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Justin Roberts
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

No, I do not work at the a factory but I do know someone who does and they have a whole lot more maturity than you ever thought about having. If this is so awful why waist your time on it? Apparently all you have enough intelligence to do is type on a computer too! Get a life. Do you not have an education? You sure have enough time to get on here and bash everyone else for working to take care of their families. You wouldn't last one day working at Sara Lee. You're probably so sorry you couldn't work an hour of hard work there. Being educated and all I'm sure you all you do is sit on your fat *ss behind a computer all day. Get a life, nobody asked you. This thread is for people who work there or know someone who does.
workerbee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Judged:

Curious2 wrote:
No, I do not work at the a factory but I do know someone who does and they have a whole lot more maturity than you ever thought about having. If this is so awful why waist your time on it? Apparently all you have enough intelligence to do is type on a computer too! Get a life. Do you not have an education? You sure have enough time to get on here and bash everyone else for working to take care of their families. You wouldn't last one day working at Sara Lee. You're probably so sorry you couldn't work an hour of hard work there. Being educated and all I'm sure you all you do is sit on your fat *ss behind a computer all day. Get a life, nobody asked you. This thread is for people who work there or know someone who does.
It's waste your time, not WAIST your time.
i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t.
Have fun gossiping on who's sleeping with who. Thank Ms. Intelligence.
Curious2

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

workerbee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's waste your time, not WAIST your time.
i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t.
Have fun gossiping on who's sleeping with who. Thank Ms. Intelligence.
WoW, see, I was right. You do have alot of extra time to sit and spell check everything. Go back to your cubicle.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info