Gun Owners did this to themselves

Gun Owners did this to themselves

Posted in the London Forum

hehe

London, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Letter: Lock up your guns
January 12, 2013

First: One thing that could be done to curb some of the gun violence is to have a federal law/state law passed requiring all gun owners to keep their guns securely lock up when they aren't home. If they don't and a criminal act is performed with their guns, then they should suffer the same conviction as the one that committed the crime.
http://articles.aberdeennews.com/2013-01-12/o...
========
Fer God's sake, people: Lock up your guns
18 Dec. 2012

Utah is reporting that a 6-year-old sixth-grader brought an unloaded .22-caliber pistol to school in his backpack and took it out at recess and pointed it at another student's head:
At recess, he pointed a gun to my head and said he was going to kill me, said Isabel Rios, one of the boys fellow 6th grade students.

Needless to say, the kid was expelled and is now sitting in juvenile hall. You know who else should be sitting in the hoosegow? His parents. The gun was unsecured and available for junior to surreptitiously take.
http://guardamerican.com/index.php/blog/47-sa...
======

for the seriously stupid
Youtube Be Smart Lock up your Guns!
12 Nov. 2012

hehe
Patriot

London, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Immigration law ignored. You do know the kid was illegal.

I will ignore this dumbass' gun laws.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Then what do you support for workable laws to reduce gun violence? America's crime and the number of people harmed by it is too great to permit it to continue.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#4 Jan 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you support for workable laws to reduce gun violence? America's crime and the number of people harmed by it is too great to permit it to continue.
Jen, they possibly might want to check in with New York or Newtown? They might get some more direct answers. You know. There's nothing like going straight to the source. You see, the States the Right Wing feel should have all the powers, are showing them to them right now. Go New York ! Now, guess they can't handle it? Is that what it is?
Patriot

London, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is as faulty as your reasoning. I told you yesterday. Enforce present laws and mental health provisions and admit legal owners need not lose any rights.

Are you a "special" child?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Was the Newtown kid illegal too? Was he not a rich, white collar kid from upscale Newtown? Yep, believe he was. Shall we discuss that so we can stop going all over the country to try to blame the President for everyone sneezing?

Gosh, I don't know how many more can come across that border since GW let 12,000 per month in on his bogus "working visa" program....12,000/Mo. that disbursed themselves throughout the country never to be seen again ! More illegals came across the border under GW than any President. Now, address that one !
Mark

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
hehe wrote:
Letter: Lock up your guns
January 12, 2013

First: One thing that could be done to curb some of the gun violence is to have a federal law/state law passed requiring all gun owners to keep their guns securely lock up when they aren't home. If they don't and a criminal act is performed with their guns, then they should suffer the same conviction as the one that committed the crime.
http://articles.aberdeennews.com/2013-01-12/o...
========
Fer God's sake, people: Lock up your guns
18 Dec. 2012

Utah is reporting that a 6-year-old sixth-grader brought an unloaded .22-caliber pistol to school in his backpack and took it out at recess and pointed it at another student's head:
“At recess, he pointed a gun to my head and said he was going to kill me,” said Isabel Rios, one of the boy’s fellow 6th grade students.

Needless to say, the kid was expelled and is now sitting in juvenile hall. You know who else should be sitting in the hoosegow? His parents. The gun was unsecured and available for junior to surreptitiously take.
http://guardamerican.com/index.php/blog/47-sa...
======

for the seriously stupid
Youtube Be Smart Lock up your Guns!
12 Nov. 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PF2eiMt412oXX

hehe
there are no six year old sixth graders and parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is as faulty as your reasoning. I told you yesterday. Enforce present laws and mental health provisions and admit legal owners need not lose any rights.
Are you a "special" child?
A lot of present laws need changing or modifying. And the level of crime and violence in America reveals a need for additional laws to combat it. Again, no one is attempting to take away your right to protect yourself with a gun. That's total NRA bull.
ZZZzzzzz

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 16, 2013
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all we don't need the person who is refusing to turn over Fast and Furious documents to the congressional investigation deciding anything about our guns.
Did you notice he didn't have the families of the 2 agents killed with those guns they gave to the mexican cartel surrounding him in his press release this morning. Their children are just as dead as the Newtown children. So are hundreds of mexicans killed with those guns.
The NRA needs to call him out publicly over his hypocrisy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Jesus hears us 167,583
1930 maple grove road 1 hr Your nuts 2
Global warming is a big lie 1 hr They faked it 63
London Rotary Park 4 hr Citizen 13
Proper Or Not 4 hr Bald rocker head ... 3
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 5 hr hurricane irma 9,557
Poll What element of Zodiac are you? 5 hr DiamondBaby 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages