whos screwing who
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whoknows

Danville, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2010
blake miller , megan vanhook, amber nix, scarlett wyatt and brad owens. what the hell is going on here nobody know that is the question
omg

London, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2010
they are all doing each other, now days they like to keep it in the circle?? wtf
TELL ME HOW

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2010
Tell me how does one get in the circle ?
just sayin

Danville, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2010
I don't know but I don't think its very hard. They screw any and everyone.
tammy

London, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2010
wait a sec what the hell is going on
omg

London, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2010
friends screwing friends, also doing the best friends Bo, sister's Bo and any other Bo they can screw and then they pass it around to the next in line..its called "keeping it in the circle", plus it also tells everyone involved that you have no morals or self values to screw someone in your own circle!
Megan

London, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2010
here we go again!
people get a life! really i dont have anything to do with all this junk!
i have a family that i take care of and am with David have been and plan to be! thats got nothing to do with me!
i know exactly who this is! and im warning you now back off!
Megan

London, KY

#8 Feb 2, 2010
come on......

have some balls boys and girls and say your name?
or is it you can hide behind your fake name i mean you should really say it to my face

pleasssseeee!!!!
Amber

AOL

#9 Feb 2, 2010
bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
uh hmmmm.
first off.
get the facts straight, don't get on here talking about people who have lives and wtf circle? really i mean jealousy is a terrible thing, almost like a disease that eats you alive so whomever started this i am so sorry for your misfortune, it's pretty obvious who it can be narrowed down to just because of who all you brought up and whats been going on with a certain select people. no names right? since your hiding behind yours?
but that's ok.
live with it, let it eat you up inside and cry yourself to sleep at night thinking about all the twisted things you want to, because I'll be the first to say you need to get your facts straight.
gotta question call me.
leave my friends out of this.
and like megan said you better back off!
BRAD OWENS

London, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2010
hahah.. this has to be the funniest thing ive ever heard.. and the craziest at that.. i havent been out doin n e thing.. my life consists of work, gym, and home.. maybe have a beer every now and then.. and the very first night i get out in seems like forever i get out and run around with Blake and then all hell breaks out.. hahahaa.. guess we got a bunch of bitches and pussies on our hands that wont state their names.. must be fun to talk shit and not even tell who u are.. i wonder what it would be like to be such a pussy bitch to hide behind a keyboard i guess fear of maybe gettin an ass whippin.. but its alright haters.. if this gets ur rocks off then stay at it..
carrie

London, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2010
i am doing gilbert
blake

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Feb 2, 2010
Shit I made the circle cool I guess srry brad guess we can't hang out nomore I'm really hate this for everyone in our circle since the only one I tlk to in it is you and amber owell....keep it real guys and KEEP it in the circle guys lol wtf
rack

Xiamen, China

#13 Feb 2, 2010
therealcarrie

London, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2010
carrie wrote:
i am doing gilbert
he wishes!!
omg

Harrison, AR

#16 Feb 3, 2010
Megan wrote:
here we go again!
people get a life! really i dont have anything to do with all this junk!
i have a family that i take care of and am with David have been and plan to be! thats got nothing to do with me!
i know exactly who this is! and im warning you now back off!
Whats Davids last initial? Because if you are with My David I'll personally take you out! Not a threat but a promise...this thread has nothing to do with any certain human, only about friends that fu## friends and family.....
haha

London, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2010
this is hilarious
the friend

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 4, 2010
first of all I don't think this is any of anyones business. I am friends with everyone in "the circle" and they all just think this is hilarious! You all need to grow up and get a life. If your gonna post something on here about someone at least put your name...
Smilin Bob

Kittanning, PA

#20 Feb 4, 2010
the friend wrote:
first of all I don't think this is any of anyones business. I am friends with everyone in "the circle" and they all just think this is hilarious! You all need to grow up and get a life. If your gonna post something on here about someone at least put your name...
I don't know anyone involved but can I join the circle?
yep

Morehead, KY

#21 Feb 4, 2010
i'm sure you can... it don't take much to get in lol
haha

Kittanning, PA

#22 Feb 4, 2010
I also heard our SLMS Principal Jeff Reed is screwing his brother up on the hill after his wife kicked his a$$ out the house! Is he really gay like people have been saying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will laurel county soon have 50 liquor stores 14 min Ex dem 3
Spectrum cable internet 1 hr I will 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
Trump ! Mitchy ! 3 hr old timer 13
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 6 hr Alain Vain 1,755
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 7 hr Trump burns dems azz 21
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr trouble 9,702

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages