Stolen Trailers, someone needs to report these thieves.

Posted in the London Forum

Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I heard somebody took a big 6x20 Black enclosed trailer from behind the Harley cycle shop in London, full of tools.. The guy who owned it is out of work now, no insurance. they said they even took a even bigger goose neck trailer that was also black. Some detective Smith at the London Police is working on it. Ridiculous so many thieves, stealing from working people. I would like to see the ones responsible in Jail.
sick of it too

Murray, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
Damn pillhead thieving trash is all out there preying on hardworking people.Im sick of it too and I hope and pray the theives are caught asap and spend their Christmas in jail where they belong
Info

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
There's been big stuff like that being stole for years and never getting found. There's been farm tractors and machinery and big stuff like that been stole and never found.I think there's a little ring or click been around here for years and stealing things of this nature and leaving the state with them to a pre-arrainged buyer.
Info

London, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
allstate wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry my friend but that's called insurance fraud.
It's not called insurance fraud when one of the tractors i'm referring to did'nt even have any insurance on it.
Gilly

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Info wrote:
<quoted text>It's not called insurance fraud when one of the tractors i'm referring to did'nt even have any insurance on it.
I know what you are taking about,my fathers got stolen too and took out of state ,no insurance there either.
LOJACK

Manchester, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Bait a trailer equipped with LOJACK. Explosives would be my next suggestion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 137,671
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Brainsneeze 1,018
Big Daddy RV Sales - London, Kentucky 6 hr Campground Host 1
Christina Lockhart 7 hr sassypaints 2
Sasquatch 10 hr Researcher 1
Jimmy Phelps & Hal Hiney 10 hr Golden Triangle 21
Joyce Meyer-the multimillionaire hypocrite (Oct '10) 10 hr tee hee 121
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]