Next Last
wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2011
is the old MaryMount Hospital Haunted?
Stacy Ann

London, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2011
Yes, every time a hospital moves to a new location the ghost start pouring in to the old one.

You know that is what happened to the old Corbin one... when they build the new one. One ghost told another ghost that there was a big creepy building and then next thing you know it was haunted by many ghost.

Now that the old London hospital is vacant the same thing is happening... the ghost are moving in.

You can't be serious... if it was haunted it would have been being haunted. For Christ sake people... it's just a old creepy building. Nothing more, nothing less.
just me

Kittanning, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2011
If you'll recall you used to go ghost hunting as a child.
Stacy Ann

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2011
?
nicole

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Aug 5, 2011
no such thing as ghost
someone

London, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2011
Stacy Ann wrote:
Yes, every time a hospital moves to a new location the ghost start pouring in to the old one.
You know that is what happened to the old Corbin one... when they build the new one. One ghost told another ghost that there was a big creepy building and then next thing you know it was haunted by many ghost.
Now that the old London hospital is vacant the same thing is happening... the ghost are moving in.
You can't be serious... if it was haunted it would have been being haunted. For Christ sake people... it's just a old creepy building. Nothing more, nothing less.
It probably had already been haunted before they moved to a newer hospital. People do die in hospitals, I have no idea why they'd stay, though. I went to see my doctor once, in another city, right after he had moved into a newer office right beside the hospital, and something had scared him to death the night before while he was working there alone. There are doctors that believe, too. xD Hospitals in use are probably just too busy all the time for anyone to notice activity and little unusual things.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
I agree with u
Stacy Ann

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Aug 5, 2011
I think it's all in your heads. When you watch a scary movie you tense up and feel like something is going to get you... if you think about it your mind plays tricks on you. If you think that there are ghost then your mind will let you see what it wants.
well

Kittanning, PA

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Did you buy that house on 9th st yet Stacy Ann?
Stacy Ann

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2011
Who the heck? No... it is pending.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 5, 2011
lol makes ya wonder don't it are u being watched? still don't believe in ghost? stacy ann?
Stacy Ann

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Aug 5, 2011
Oh hush! Like your a ghost! Or like you "making me wonder" is going to change my mine.

Ghost are no more real than the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus.
mistaken

Mayfield, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2011
Stacy Ann wrote:
Oh hush! Like your a ghost! Or like you "making me wonder" is going to change my mine.
Ghost are no more real than the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus.
I think you are mistaken, Stacy...But the old hospital is NOT haunted...My brother is security there and he says it just makes noises naturally and people get freaked out...
I do believe in ghosts...Like a UFO, you gotta see to believe! And ONCE YOU SEE, YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!
Stacy Ann

London, KY

#14 Aug 30, 2011
I think that you are confused... I am saying that it is not... I am being a bit sarcastic, but I would hope that anyone readying my stuff gets it. You should read my whole post before telling ME directly that it is not hunted. I already know this.
SuperChicken

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Lord Jesus I git skeered just thankin about it.
twinkle

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Me too. I get to shakin in my shoes... Whoo whee honey child.
ouch

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Call the guys on the Sy-Fy Channel. Here they are good at finding nothing but $hit. Have them check it out.
spooks

Gray, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2011
alright i have been through too much to say theres no such thing as ghost but i didnt believe in them until then, now on that note. My grandmother a christian lady never heard her even say anything bad about someone dont miss a church service by definition of christian. She has saw things there but not in the lobby or what ever where everybody claims it but down stairs or soemthing she did say she saw a nun then in a matter of seconds she was gone. I wouldnt believe if it wasnt for her
twinkle

Manchester, KY

#19 Oct 23, 2011
I saw a ghost today, but it didn't see me.
fellow guest to home

Ottumwa, IA

#20 Dec 17, 2011
well wrote:
Did you buy that house on 9th st yet Stacy Ann?
if its the same house thats vacant that im thinking of then its definetely haunted i stayed with my uncle several times at that house every night the closet door would open in the back bedroom. one night the house was dead silent and everyone was asleep well the door opened in the middle of the night all by itself went in there closet door was wide open nothing there my uncle tried to say clothes were pressed up againt door causing the door to open well i went up to the door one day pulled on it very hard. it did not budge and behind the door my uncle noticed fingernails lodged into the door as if someone was trapped or locked inside before at some point not to mention the odd very cold drafts in that house among other things theres definetely something in that house. its at least 100 years old anyways the house is on the corner of 9th street small small back porch with full front patio and steps coming down to the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is tea party republiturd gov in KY going to jail? 20 min FYI 1
will obama give poor people free cheese ? 36 min thomas 3
over 100 hate crimes hoaxes that libs believed 42 min thomas 3
obama step dau not going college this year 46 min thomas 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Strel 148,150
powerhouse gym 3 hr prettygirl 14
Just for fun... 7 hr Justaguy 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages