ihateppl

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

i work with a woman that doesn't have any teeth and she's short and fat and MARRIED and she thinks she is hot sh*t she thinks she's better than me what could possibly make her better than me?cause every guy in london thinks her 17 year old daughter is maybe that's what make her better than me
no doubt

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

people that think they are better than everyone else thats all it is a fart thought they had and then it was gone. they can stick their noses in the air and maybe one day it will rain while their turned up noses are up so high maybe they will drown. I hate idoits like that and london is full of them they think if they drive a nice car even if they live in a dump. they think if they have money they can be a snob if the parents act like that the kids are usually 100 times worst so london ends up having stuck up snobs that dont know how to treat people.
truth

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

People are like that everywhere sometime we think it, we have a chip on our shoulder , if you out doing drugs and not working they are usually better than you.

Since: Mar 09

london

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

blah blah blah

Since: Dec 08

Blaine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

I don't care who thinks they are better than me, because they aren't. They put their pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else does. People that want to think they are better than me can but they are no differnt than I am. People like that need to get over theirselves and not act like that.
tee all

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

it does not matter if its the rich man down the road ,or the low income up the road no one is any better than the other, and anyone that feels any differently they are missing out on alot of what makes the world go around.
lulu

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

ihateppl wrote:
i work with a woman that doesn't have any teeth and she's short and fat and MARRIED and she thinks she is hot sh*t she thinks she's better than me what could possibly make her better than me?cause every guy in london thinks her 17 year old daughter is maybe that's what make her better than me
what does this woman's daughter have to do with anything? you should not talk about someones children
lulu

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

ihateppl wrote:
what does her daughter have to do with her thinking she is better than anyone?? you shouldnt talk about someones children
tee all

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
what does this woman's daughter have to do with anything? you should not talk about someones children
the mother can not help what everyone in london thinks of her daughter and what they think of you. we all can like who we want and respect is giving not earned, stop taking out on the mother what the daughter is doing if she is liked by everyone this daughter must be doing something right and if you are a unlikeable person change to a nicer person and then you will be like to beauty starts from within.
jds

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

agree
Matchbox

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

I don't think I am better than anyone. I have sinned in my heart, and God forgave me and I want to live for Jesus. If that means I have to stay away from certain tempting people to live right; then so be it.
We all have a right to live as we see fit.
If people see me as someone who thinks they are better than anyone, then they are wrong. Please respect that.
Dream on

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

There is no one better than me..God made us all equal and everyone puts there pants on just like me..who cares about if someone thinks there better than you I can give a crap less what anyone thinks of me..If you have family and friends that accept you why go lookin for others opinions and yes opinions is what they are. Just like topix dont believe everything you read on topix about someone. London is gossip city!! There is so many liars you cant believe anyone and trash talk other people to make themselves feel better. Get a life and next time your posting or bad mouthing someone on here remember what you put on others will come back to you!! Maybe someone will be sneaking in your back door screwing your husband or wife, or maybe taking your job, maybe you will end up on welfare or lose all the big luxuries you have. Money is the root of all evil..people think fancy cars, big homes and such means your rich they got bills coming in every month just like the rest of us ..My richness is my family...and we are more happy then most people in London ...so dont think anyone is better than anyone else cause there not...they just think they are but we and God know different.
greatcounty

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

people with their
noses in the air as they
drive by you and dont even glance at you
truth

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Lot of time people that complain about this matter are screw up individual and raise kids with a chip on their shoulder , life not fair. They teach their kids to hate everyone and that everybody is picking on them.Jealously is a green eye monster
good deeds

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Dream on wrote:
There is no one better than me..God made us all equal and everyone puts there pants on just like me..who cares about if someone thinks there better than you I can give a crap less what anyone thinks of me..If you have family and friends that accept you why go lookin for others opinions and yes opinions is what they are. Just like topix dont believe everything you read on topix about someone. London is gossip city!! There is so many liars you cant believe anyone and trash talk other people to make themselves feel better. Get a life and next time your posting or bad mouthing someone on here remember what you put on others will come back to you!! Maybe someone will be sneaking in your back door screwing your husband or wife, or maybe taking your job, maybe you will end up on welfare or lose all the big luxuries you have. Money is the root of all evil..people think fancy cars, big homes and such means your rich they got bills coming in every month just like the rest of us ..My richness is my family...and we are more happy then most people in London ...so dont think anyone is better than anyone else cause there not...they just think they are but we and God know different.
Money itself is not evil. Timothy 6:10 (King James Version):

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
I don't know about anyone else, but for me:
I feel good inside when I pay my tithes, or when I contribute to a program for the homeless, or the program that I know is going to benefit a poor person. Not a person who wasted on drugs, but a person who is honestly trying to get their life together. It gives me a good high that the world can't take away from me.
Those programs on tv that are bumming your money for people over seas may be getting the money for themselves to have a good time.
Check out your local Christian missionairies.
They go and risk their lives to feed the hungry and clothe them. http://www.persecution.com/
But still they go for the good high that Jesus gives them. Because they know their reward in Heaven will be great. Moving on over to the other side. To all you crazy people that put your trust in sci fi and the extra terrestral: Jesus is more believable to me.
NO I DO NOT THINK I AM BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE! I am a sinner saved by grace. We are all in the flesh, with the same opportunities to make it right with Jesus under the blood. If we don't except him and his spirit; it will be impossible for him to go back on his word and allow us into Heaven... because he is 100 percent pure truth.
Silly me

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

greatcounty wrote:
people with their
noses in the air as they
drive by you and dont even glance at you
I always keep my eyes on the road. Sorry, didn't see ya.
Concerned

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

no doubt wrote:
people that think they are better than everyone else thats all it is a fart thought they had and then it was gone. they can stick their noses in the air and maybe one day it will rain while their turned up noses are up so high maybe they will drown. I hate idoits like that and london is full of them they think if they drive a nice car even if they live in a dump. they think if they have money they can be a snob if the parents act like that the kids are usually 100 times worst so london ends up having stuck up snobs that dont know how to treat people.
An Ex teacher in London thinks she is better than her own kids.
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Judged:

Alot of the philpot girls think they are better than everyone else! And everyone else who is related to them. What a f*cking joke!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••