legion london post
Anonymous

London, KY

#9 Sep 27, 2010
come to corbin see what they do for the vets and community commander.You slung mud to win.shame on you.
butterfly

AOL

#67 Jul 24, 2012
You all need to get a life, and stop worry about what others do or dont do, you all have skeletons in your own closets!!!! Go find them, and clear them out!
Knowing

Pikeville, KY

#69 Jul 25, 2012
Isn't this just a drinking place?
butterfly

AOL

#70 Jul 25, 2012
wow, you all are really dense. No sense in talking on here, bunch of weirdos~~~~
Uknowwhy

Pikeville, KY

#73 Jul 30, 2012
Shut this place down!
Butterfly

AOL

#88 Aug 10, 2012
Why don't you all just call each other and gossip your little hearts out, instead of slandering people on here. Sounds like you all need to go to church and get cleansed of the gossiping, and move on to new heights!
Stinky

Fulton, KY

#96 Aug 13, 2012
Loe the legion!!
Sheez

Cincinnati, OH

#108 Aug 25, 2012
Well butterfly you know so much about veterans clubs....what has the legion done for veterans besides a Christmas party for kids - not veterans kids either? It's only a matter of time that this place is investigated from operating under the American legion name
flash

Barbourville, KY

#113 Aug 27, 2012
the legion needs to go back to the old days were there were only members, no associate members, too many big mouths!
i agree

Richmond, KY

#115 Aug 27, 2012
flash wrote:
the legion needs to go back to the old days were there were only members, no associate members, too many big mouths!
yes go back to the old days where they help other veteran to get there dissbitily now day it not worth a damn to many non vets that has never been in war ....
dancing fool

Eubank, KY

#125 Oct 9, 2012
I was there the last 2 Saturday's in a row and the legion has finally got it going on. Huge crowds and great music and dancing. Everyone is well behaving and having lots of fun. I will be taking my wife and going there every Saturday from now on or at least till things change...
Observing

London, KY

#127 Oct 20, 2012
dancing fool wrote:
I was there the last 2 Saturday's in a row and the legion has finally got it going on. Huge crowds and great music and dancing. Everyone is well behaving and having lots of fun. I will be taking my wife and going there every Saturday from now on or at least till things change...
Just wondering how the members feel about all the outsiders coming in, since they don't have to pay dues like the members do
Baldman

Corbin, KY

#128 Oct 20, 2012
well the place needs to cater to veterans since it is a American legion.Me and the hubby went with friends and we was told we coildnt have a song played we wanted to hear the place ,is to socialize and for veterans lets dont forget the people we should be spporting !
vietman

Corbin, KY

#129 Oct 20, 2012
Observing wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how the members feel about all the outsiders coming in, since they don't have to pay dues like the members do
people running it should put a stop to it ,a while back they was talking about singles meeting there whats up with that?
Observing

London, KY

#130 Oct 22, 2012
The singles club rented the upstairs for a few of their dances. It had nothing to do with the legion.
Just my opinion

United States

#133 Nov 9, 2012
Baldman wrote:
well the place needs to cater to veterans since it is a American legion.Me and the hubby went with friends and we was told we coildnt have a song played we wanted to hear the place ,is to socialize and for veterans lets dont forget the people we should be spporting !
I've heard it is going down hill really bad..,,..
Wanta go

United States

#142 Dec 1, 2012
I've never been but these posts have made me curious. I am very military minded and want our veterans, current service men and women to be honored. To have a safe place/retreat to spend time. A place that honors them and their families.
hooah

Vilonia, AR

#143 Dec 3, 2012
Wanta go wrote:
I've never been but these posts have made me curious. I am very military minded and want our veterans, current service men and women to be honored. To have a safe place/retreat to spend time. A place that honors them and their families.
Yeah I would love to speak to someone I would live to open up a place. I have a few ideas. I totally agree!!!
Wanta go

Lexington, KY

#149 Dec 6, 2012
hooah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I would love to speak to someone I would live to open up a place. I have a few ideas. I totally agree!!!
They so deserve a wonderful place to call theirs, in honor of them, in memory of them. Something that says "we care for you and what you did or are doing.

Do u work there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 151,620
From An Elephant To A Condom 2 hr republicunts 1
A Neuroscientist Explains What May Be Wrong Wit... 3 hr ex republican 6
Clinton's health is fine, what about Trump 3 hr republicunts 3
republican quotes 3 hr republicunts 5
left winger full of hot air 3 hr Thomas J 7
20 ways to tell if you might be a liberal (Dec '15) 3 hr Thomas J 17
Ricky Smallwood friend 5 hr a friend 56

London Jobs

More from around the web