Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I thought i was so in love with my husband.Then i saw someone and now my stomache is all tore up he is all i can think of.Is it love or just lust.He is all i have thought about since i seen him i can't eat sleep or do anything without thinking of him.I just needed someone to talk to about it..I have no clue what to do.Is my husband my soul mate or is this guy is what i keep asking myself.With all theese feelings im feeling i have not a clue.Gosh i miss him though..
be careful

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

its prob just lust if you have a good marriage think 3 times the grass aint always greener
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Omg do i take a chance on seeing where my heart takes me and risk my marriage.Should i have an affair to see if this is love im feeling. I really am tore all to hell about this i do love my husband and we have kids so that makes it even worse i also have a kid with this other guy. i just am so tore up right now.Ya no i dont feel guilty about cheating if i do because a few years back my husband cheated on me. I have never cheated on him though..What should i do anyone please tell me what ya think
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

be careful wrote:
its prob just lust if you have a good marriage think 3 times the grass aint always greener
Thanks but ya no that twisted feeling in your stomache that just aches thats what i have felt now for 2 days i cant even hold my husband without wishing it was him..I got it bad huh

Since: Nov 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Sarah wrote:
I thought i was so in love with my husband.Then i saw someone and now my stomache is all tore up he is all i can think of.Is it love or just lust.He is all i have thought about since i seen him i can't eat sleep or do anything without thinking of him.I just needed someone to talk to about it..I have no clue what to do.Is my husband my soul mate or is this guy is what i keep asking myself.With all theese feelings im feeling i have not a clue.Gosh i miss him though..
Get a grip! Quit looking at other guys. Does your man treat you right?
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Sarah wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but what would you say if your husband was writing this about some woman he had "seen".
yay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

well if he will mess with you knowing you are married you can believe me when I say you dont need him.
You need to get your sanity back to even consider cheating on your husband and chance hurting him and your kids.Buy you a damn good vibrator if hubby isnt keeping it hot and stop acting like a 16 year old
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Yeah he does but in the past he was a jerk and cheated several times.Im not the type just to go out looking so don't put that label on me..I just wonder if i made the right choice in my life and i really thought i did untill now. I just dont no what to do.Should i stay and always wonder or should see if hes really the one for me ya no..
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mean to be rude, but what would you say if your husband was writing this about some woman he had "seen".
Well im not being rude back but the way i look at it is.I dont care what he would think ya no hes had a past and im still with him.. Maybe im just tired of trying to hold this marriage together..
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

yay wrote:
well if he will mess with you knowing you are married you can believe me when I say you dont need him.
You need to get your sanity back to even consider cheating on your husband and chance hurting him and your kids.Buy you a damn good vibrator if hubby isnt keeping it hot and stop acting like a 16 year old
Just to get one thing straight we have not done anything at all..The way i look at it is he didnt care to hurt me
yay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Sarah wrote:
Yeah he does but in the past he was a jerk and cheated several times.Im not the type just to go out looking so don't put that label on me..I just wonder if i made the right choice in my life and i really thought i did untill now. I just dont no what to do.Should i stay and always wonder or should see if hes really the one for me ya no..
Get a seperation if you arent ready to divorce. Cheating will always come back to bite you in the A@@.
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Sarah wrote:
Why don't you and your husband communicate and have fun with each other. Also a little "alone" time might be helpful, if you get my drift. You also never mentioned in your original post that your husband had cheated and was a jerk. Then you know how that made you feel. You and your husband need to talk.
max

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Do you,and your man a favor,go for it.I`m sure losing you would wreck his world.He might have a hot little honey waiting on him.Now don`t wait to long,he`s just wanting an excuse to get a hold of the greener grass on the other side.
hold on

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Let me tell you from experience, that feeling in your stomach is wanting something you know is not good for you so you are making yourself crazy with this. Lust only lasts so long and when the lust is gone how much respect are you gonna have for this dude if you tear up your family for this man and you will one day wake up and realize that you destroyed your children over a roll in the hay. Don't do it. If your having trouble in your marriage, this man is not what you need to make things better in your life. We all want the bad boys at times. Hold onto your children.
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

yay wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a seperation if you arent ready to divorce. Cheating will always come back to bite you in the A@@.
Thanks thats a very good idea..
yay

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

max wrote:
Do you,and your man a favor,go for it.I`m sure losing you would wreck his world.He might have a hot little honey waiting on him.Now don`t wait to long,he`s just wanting an excuse to get a hold of the greener grass on the other side.
funny thing but you may be right on the spot with that analysis
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

hold on wrote:
Let me tell you from experience, that feeling in your stomach is wanting something you know is not good for you so you are making yourself crazy with this. Lust only lasts so long and when the lust is gone how much respect are you gonna have for this dude if you tear up your family for this man and you will one day wake up and realize that you destroyed your children over a roll in the hay. Don't do it. If your having trouble in your marriage, this man is not what you need to make things better in your life. We all want the bad boys at times. Hold onto your children.
Thanks ya no since i posted this i already wish i hadnt cause deep down i no what i gotta do. I do love my husband very,very much and we are happy i just dont no what the hell i was thinking..Thank you..
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your husband communicate and have fun with each other. Also a little "alone" time might be helpful, if you get my drift. You also never mentioned in your original post that your husband had cheated and was a jerk. Then you know how that made you feel. You and your husband need to talk.
Yes you are right we do need to talk. Its not that we dont get are alone time cause we do and it is great thats why i dont understand why i was having all theese screwed up feeling ya no..I guess the way i look at it why should i care becuse ihe did do it to me..I dont no i do love my husband and we have a great life and a great sex life we have so much fun together..I just am very confused right now..I couldnt ask for a better husband he would do anything for me and his kids.Thats what was so screwed up cause i was feeling the way i was ya no
Brian of Nazareth

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right we do need to talk. Its not that we dont get are alone time cause we do and it is great thats why i dont understand why i was having all theese screwed up feeling ya no..I guess the way i look at it why should i care becuse ihe did do it to me..I dont no i do love my husband and we have a great life and a great sex life we have so much fun together..I just am very confused right now..I couldnt ask for a better husband he would do anything for me and his kids.Thats what was so screwed up cause i was feeling the way i was ya no
Don't feel guilty, just look at that stuff as eye candy, and leave it alone.:)
Sarah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Brian of Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feel guilty, just look at that stuff as eye candy, and leave it alone.:)
Yeah thanks lol.It just makes it hard cause back in the day he was the love of my life and it took me years to get past it.Then we both had our own life kids by other people.We both had our own lil families ya no..Then now all them has came right back..I think your right though i just need to forget it. I do believe every thing happens for a reason though and it makes me wonder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of84
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Mike Duquette 122,934
World War III ?? 11 min Retired Coal Miner 55
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min imposter 81,226
What Is The Opposite Of Truth 27 min easy 8
Where Is Jenny? I never see her name on here an... 31 min James from Atlanta 157
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 52 min S C A 138,822
Government defiance 2 hr truth 65
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 16 hr Blue 275
•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE