Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

Family Auto Sale's has ripped me out of over 2,000 dollars. They have left me without transportation. All I owed was a $100 payment and I was told I could make that payment this thursday then I get home from work tonight and they repoded my van. Just wanted to send a worning out!!!!!!!
well

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

i dont believe that.. i bought a car from them and they worked with me when i was late i still have my car. so i cant believe that and most people i reccomend to them have never complained!
management

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

question our license, come to our shop and ill show it to you. its all in order and current, taxes paid and all. to the guy that claims your car was sold after you paid for it? did you put money down on it or just promise to pay for it? money holds more value than a word, because we dont know if you will actually come back. this instance happens all the time. cash paid, trade made! but blow up topics with your accusations, they never make it ferther than this page.
susieq

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

management wrote:
question our license, come to our shop and ill show it to you. its all in order and current, taxes paid and all. to the guy that claims your car was sold after you paid for it? did you put money down on it or just promise to pay for it? money holds more value than a word, because we dont know if you will actually come back. this instance happens all the time. cash paid, trade made! but blow up topics with your accusations, they never make it ferther than this page.
ok what about the deal he makes with people when they get behind on their payments they pay and he will give them another temp tag to go on their car because its not been legally transferred i know one person in particular got a car close to a year ago still gets temp tags for making their payment explain that the car is black
hey

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Not taking sides either way but here are the facts. I used to run a buy here lot ...... if you didn't put any more eyes and get a receipt to hold it then that's how it is. You can't expect them to hold it. Next if they are giving temp tags away ( I find that hard to believe) but if they are giving them away their hurting there selves. You have to keep up with every one of them as a dealer and you can't give more than one per vehicle that's illegal also if they haven't transferred it then whoa its gonna end badly sometime. Really. So check all that out I don't know them either way good or bad one thing also about repoing is if they repo you have to look at their side of how manynpeople mess them over and if you could get a car from a rwgualr finance or bank then you would they really stick their neck out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••