Laurel county Detention Center

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
oatmeal

London, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Why can Mike McQueen get out of his cell longer than an hour at a time ? I know for a fact he is, and sometimes more than once a day.
Mama

Liberty, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2009
how do you go online to view jailmates?
KOOL

Bolivar, MO

#3 Apr 26, 2009
you can view state prisoners by going to kentucky offender online lookup ( KOOL ) but i dont know about county jail inmates .If someone got state time and doing it in jail then there on KOOL .you can click on the camera and see there picture.
Cristis Friend

Vilonia, AR

#4 Apr 26, 2009
how do you know Mike is getting out...could be a good thing though, maybe someone could get to him easier. We can only hope.
oatmeal

London, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2009
Cristis Friend wrote:
how do you know Mike is getting out...could be a good thing though, maybe someone could get to him easier. We can only hope.
its this phone service through the jail called ever com, and someone i know has this calling service ,and by the documentation from ever com shows the times he calls, and how often he calls he's out of his cell 2 and 3 times a day each time ,an hour at a time. But not ever day ,but a lot of days. i know this because of the dates and times. i would not say this if it was not the honest truth .i called the jail and told them i thought he was only aloud one hour a day if this shit doesn't change i 'm gong the next step and calling Frankfort .i don't won't to get anyone in trouble but this is a bunch of shit the jail gets a kick back on each phone call eve com gets so why would they care. mike is by himself no one can get to him ,he's got to be by himself because of how he acts. I'm mad and i don't want to sound like I'm being a bitch because really I'm not . i am really a very nice person. mike is a rude, disrespectful person who feels he should be able to do what he wants and have no consequences to his actions . let him have the same rules ever body else got 1 hour and that is all.
courtney

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2009
oatmeal wrote:
<quoted text>
its this phone service through the jail called ever com, and someone i know has this calling service ,and by the documentation from ever com shows the times he calls, and how often he calls he's out of his cell 2 and 3 times a day each time ,an hour at a time. But not ever day ,but a lot of days. i know this because of the dates and times. i would not say this if it was not the honest truth .i called the jail and told them i thought he was only aloud one hour a day if this shit doesn't change i 'm gong the next step and calling Frankfort .i don't won't to get anyone in trouble but this is a bunch of shit the jail gets a kick back on each phone call eve com gets so why would they care. mike is by himself no one can get to him ,he's got to be by himself because of how he acts. I'm mad and i don't want to sound like I'm being a bitch because really I'm not . i am really a very nice person. mike is a rude, disrespectful person who feels he should be able to do what he wants and have no consequences to his actions . let him have the same rules ever body else got 1 hour and that is all.
they have phones in there cells
oatmeal

London, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2009
courtney wrote:
<quoted text>they have phones in there cells
i use to be a guard. mike is on lock down i know better, mike is out of his cell when he makes his phone call i know.
Christies Dad

Liberty, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2009
courtney wrote:
<quoted text>they have phones in there cells
He is in solatiary confinemant for his own poroection which dosen't have phones He is only allowed out of His cell once a day, sounds like he is being given special treatment.
oatmeal

London, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2009
if it does not stop Frankfort will know to.
oatmeal

London, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2009
Christies Dad wrote:
<quoted text>He is in solatiary confinemant for his own poroection which dosen't have phones He is only allowed out of His cell once a day, sounds like he is being given special treatment.
he is getting out of his cell more than 1 hour a day. The guards is letting him out of his cell and also letting him have special phone privilges and i know this for a fact or i would not say it. I know his cell does not have a phone for him to use as he wants. Mike is just as rude in there as he was when he was out. I have got proof that Mike is getting out of that cell more than 1 hour a day, I wrote Mike a 4 page letter letting him know he was in jail and what he was in jail for and he had no expense to live that the outside people had to pay to live in this world and he should respect that and i also told him that he was justing using people and his family knows it i called his mom and dad and told them what was going on and really its nothing they can do about it its not their fault but if mike needs evercom money and money for his attoney thats on mike and mike only and this bull with my family going to stop and if the only way i can stop it is to become a bitch i guess a bitch is what i will be. But you are 100% right . mike is on lock down and he gets nothing if those guards don't let him out of his cell. I called the jail and i'm going to wait and see if this continues and if it does i'm going to my next step. I told Mike in the letter and he better listen up and when the jail goes alone with him that makes them just as guilty as Mike, because they are allowing it to be.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 27, 2009
who cares. Is it that big of a deal? He is off the streets, which seems to be what makes you happy.
oatmeal

London, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2009
Psycho_B wrote:
who cares. Is it that big of a deal? He is off the streets, which seems to be what makes you happy.
who cares? i care . Is it that big of deal? Hell yea its that big of a deal. What would make me happy if he would just "I'm going to let yu finish that sentence, and if you don't agree with me don't post your comment because there is only one way to see this and its my way. Why would anybody feel sorry for him after what he done,and what kind of mother or dad would want him calling their family member knowing what he has done "not me". What would make me happy is, if he would totaling disconnect himself from anything that is connected to me and what i love. There's to many problems that comes alone with mike mcqueen for me to want him in my life directly or in directly.The type of person i am its not going to continue its just when i get it took care of ,because i will not back down and stop until i do get my way, he's not someone i want around my daughter my grandchildren my anything that i love he is a abusive person and i know this.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 Apr 28, 2009
american judicial system tells me that people are innocent til proven guilty. You feel that strongly about it, you should have handled it personally.
oatmeal

London, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2009
Psycho_B wrote:
american judicial system tells me that people are innocent til proven guilty. You feel that strongly about it, you should have handled it personally.
American judicial system says people are innocent til proven guilty. Do you know what the word indicted means? To charge with an offense or crime.
So What

Greenbrier, AR

#15 Apr 28, 2009
Who is Mike McQueen, and what did he do??
Christies Dad

Liberty, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2009
So What wrote:
Who is Mike McQueen, and what did he do??
He has abused many women in the past, He beat my daughter black and blue then shot her in the back of her head because she was tired of the abuse and was going to leave him, leaving three children with out a mother.
Mommaof2

Tiptonville, TN

#17 Apr 28, 2009
Do the children need anything we can get for them? Love their hearts.
Christies Dad wrote:
<quoted text>He has abused many women in the past, He beat my daughter black and blue then shot her in the back of her head because she was tired of the abuse and was going to leave him, leaving three children with out a mother.
Christies Dad

Liberty, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2009
Mommaof2 wrote:
Do the children need anything we can get for them? Love their hearts.
<quoted text>
Well they are doing all right concerding all they have been through, the oldest one is having a lot of problems with school right now but I am trying my best with them. I know it is hard for a single man to raise 3 children though my wife helped me with mine while I worked and I didn't realize what a job it could be. But me and the children appreciate the thoughts and offers though.
girl

South Fulton, TN

#19 Apr 28, 2009
School will soon be out and your single ? I bet they are ready for school to be over and we have had such nice weather.
Christies Dad

Liberty, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2009
girl wrote:
School will soon be out and your single ? I bet they are ready for school to be over and we have had such nice weather.
Yeah my wife died four years ago as of July 19 of this year. Christie was not her daughter but she raised her as if she was her own child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rent to own 3 hr floyd 10
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 4 hr granny 9,403
Ashley Judd. 5 hr Foolia 20
Day 1 the lies begin 6 hr Teach 21
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 9 hr John 665
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr usa 158,183
Big Lots #1483 9 hr former employee 19

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance