Needs boy rottweiler to breed with!

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jessica Gray

London, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2012
I need a boy rottweiler dog to breed with my girl. She is not AKC registered or anything but, she is full blooded rottweiler. I will give the owner of the male dog pick of the litter. please if you have a male rottweiler and will breed him with my dog, please leave a comment! Thanks :D
bump

Manchester, KY

#2 Mar 5, 2012
It's a dogs life sometimes.
Kya Betts

Folsom, CA

#3 Apr 20, 2012
Jessica Gray wrote:
I need a boy rottweiler dog to breed with my girl. She is not AKC registered or anything but, she is full blooded rottweiler. I will give the owner of the male dog pick of the litter. please if you have a male rottweiler and will breed him with my dog, please leave a comment! Thanks :D
I have a German male Rottweiler I'll breed with ur dog what city do u live in
ruff

Kittanning, PA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
it will bite you all
fernando

Russellville, AR

#5 Aug 31, 2012
i need German male Rottweiler i live in arkansas
fernando

Russellville, AR

#6 Aug 31, 2012
i need a male rottweiler dog to breed with my female rott.i will give the owner of the male dog pick of the litter.please if you have a male rottweiler and will breed him with my dog, please leave a comment! Thanks :D i live in arkansas this is my e-mail don_zarate@yahoo.com.mx
MSB

Peterborough, UK

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Jessica Gray wrote:
Hi if you're still interested please email munubhatti@hotmail.com
Bob Barker

Nancy, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Spay and neuter your dogs, there are enough pets out there in shelters the way it is. If you want a puppy go rescue one that is already here that needs help!
Pierce

Little Rock, AR

#9 Oct 17, 2012
I have a 100% AKC European rottie with a great blood line and have the paper work to prove it... i dont want a pick of the litter it will cost you $800 dollars but i guarantee you can sale the puppys $1000 dollars each...
tubby

London, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Pierce wrote:
I have a 100% AKC European rottie with a great blood line and have the paper work to prove it... i dont want a pick of the litter it will cost you $800 dollars but i guarantee you can sale the puppys $1000 dollars each...
Yeah, and then they end up at the shelters and eventially at the landfill. Adopt. Spay. Neuter. There are so many purebreds at the shelters, do not add to the problem.
Mark

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Pierce wrote:
Where do you live?
Tiffany

Bennington, NE

#12 Feb 20, 2013
I have a male I want to breed in Iowa email me tiffyanderson21@gmail.com
Ohboy

Sheridan, AR

#13 Feb 21, 2013
If you can not guarantee puppies of quality you should not be breeding. Back yard breeders only eliminate the best qualities from a dog. Are you concerned about bloodlines, hip problems, temperament? If not, you should not be bringing more puppies into the world. You're puppies would NOT be worth buying. Profit is not everything.
alex

Starkville, MS

#15 Mar 21, 2013
I have a akc rottweiler. Male. In Mississippi. Als509@msstate.edu
JealousPony

London, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2013
"Needs boy rottweiler to breed with!"

Did you used to work in Tijuana?
Stormy whitmire

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Jessica Gray wrote:
I've got a ANC registered male German Rottweiler that I need to breed and get a puppy please email me back stormy.whitmire@gmail.com
Stormy whitmire

United States

#19 Apr 11, 2013
fernando wrote:
i need a male rottweiler dog to breed with my female rott.i will give the owner of the male dog pick of the litter.please if you have a male rottweiler and will breed him with my dog, please leave a comment! Thanks :D i live in arkansas this is my e-mail don_zarate@yahoo.com.mx
ive got a German male Rottweiler that is Alcoa register and I would like to breed him and have a pick of the litter please email me back stormy.whitmire@gmail.com I live in harrison arkansas
Don Zimmerman

Paramount, CA

#20 Apr 17, 2013
i have big rottweiler mixed with boxer he is huge i want him to have babies call 15628840968 and ask fordon it is my cousins jons phone
christian

Corona, NY

#21 Apr 19, 2013
I have male rottweiler looking to breed sometime around May.
woohoo

Greenwood, IN

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Wow. There are more people breeding with rottweilers than i thought. Must be better lovers than Great Danes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,858
Democrat Liberal party a CULT spawned by satan. (Aug '12) 7 hr Eskinder 93 7
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 7 hr girl that loves b... 5
ppl claiming 2B christians, gambling W/bingo games 14 hr waaa 9
lost dog 16 hr Michael 13
Bank Robbery in London 19 hr Marge 1
What do UPS drivers make an hour? (Sep '11) Tue Lynn 56
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick