does anyone know what happened yester...

does anyone know what happened yesterday at marsh branch?

Posted in the London Forum

curious

Stanford, KY

#1 Aug 1, 2010
at laurel lake i know someone was hurt or killed im just wondering why there is no news about it...i have thought about this all night
Janice

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
We were there and saw a guy fall from the top of the rock everyonechumps off of by Craigs creek. It was pretty scary - he hit at least two rocks on the way down. We are driving back to Lexington today and I was looking for news about him but couldn't find any - your post is all I saw. I hope he is ok.
bee66

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2010
He was climbing up to Turtle Snout when he fell. He was a long ways up. He was injured badly. We were there too and I am looking for any news on him also. I think he was from Lexington.
Volunteer Firefighter

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2010
the man was from Lexington as I was there when chris jackson pulled him from the water. at about 630 pm saturday afternoon he was climbing up to turtle head rock and his foot slipped. he fell and hit several times on the way down and landed face down in the water. chris jackson and another man whose first name i cant remember but last name was wynn helped get him in a boat and the wynn guy took him to marsh branch. randy at holly bay marina said he heard the man didnt make it. he was a very young man so please remember him in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Strel 161,083
Clover Salyer arrested 34 min The news 1
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 48 min Johnruffino 694
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr lmao 9,434
Tish & leanne 1 hr Sharie Asaro 1
Malia obama drunk in public 2 hr Courtney 11
Joe nestor 5 hr Sharie Asaro 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages