Who Got killed on 25 today

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

London, KY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
Bad wreck on 25 between london and corbin one has been killed.
Just Wondering

London, KY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
sonofason

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 13, 2012
That is terrible anytime, but especially during the Holiday Season. Anyone have info on this? Male, female or etc.
sonofason

Corbin, KY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Or what type of vehicles were involved?
Aye yooo its ya kno

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Office is investigating a 3 vehicle traffic crash with one confirmed traffic fatality, on U.S. 25 four miles south of London, which occurred approx. 2:35 P.M.. Deputies are on the scene investigating, and traffic is being rerouted around the crash site. Sheriff Root is urging the motoring public to take an alternate route if they need to travel to Corbin from London, or from Corbin to London. More information will be released as it becomes available.
Aye yooo its ya kno

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Update on fatal traffic crash on U.S. 25 south--another comprehesive news release will be sent out later tonite:

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Detective Richard Dalrymple , accident reconstructionist for the sheriff’s office is investigating a 3 vehicle traffic crash that has left one person dead. The crash happened 4 miles south of London on U.S. 25 at approx. 2:30 P.M. Apparently, a driver heading north on U.S. 25 pulled onto the shoulder to make a u-turn and collided with a second car heading north knocking it into the southbound lane, causing it to collide with a southbound SUV.A passenger in the 2nd car received fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene. At least two other persons were injured, and taken to St. Joseph hospital of London for treatment. Next of kin has not been notified. More details about the crash will be released as it becomes available.
JO JO is praying

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 13, 2012
To the dead: RIP!
For the families of the dead, and for the accident victims: I pray that you be comforted, and here is a prayer for you.
I will pray a recovery by Christmas and a Happy New Year.
1. A prayer for the unknown Praying for someone with a heart unfelt, Though, praying for someone with a soul I’ve been told of, And praying for someone with a mind unheard of, Yet she’s been hurt, or he’s been hurt, or they’ve all been hurt, I have…… I have to tame the bad infinitude that way, As I’m making a difference praying for the one I never heard of! Not knowing someone in particular with a soul, Not knowing about someone that has a mind like we do, Not knowing who’s the one with another heart, But if she’s hurt, or if he’s hurt, or they’re all hurt, Then, I pray a prayer for the unknown… Praying for someone with a mind, Praying for someone with a heart, Praying for someone with a soul, There’s all that I do! Laid in front of the gates of Heaven, And offered into the keepings of the Lord. I pray!
2. Doesn’t mean I have to know them, Yet my soul cares, I may or may not fall in love, Yet my heart fares, And, yes, I could see a lot, So, what my mind mixes together is the negative with the positive, That’s why I have to pray for the unknown… Praying for someone with a mind, Praying for someone with a heart, Praying for someone with a soul, There’s all that I do! Laid in front of the gates of Heaven, And offered into the keepings of the Lord. I pray! And I pray this: Lord, if those faces that are unseen, if they are the ones untold, yet they are so, so hurt, Then, I have to tame the infinitude, As they are all leaving with me in this world! Lord, I pray for the better of everyone, for the health of everyone, for their heart, their mind and their soul, Because that is what I have as well, after all! Laid in front of the gates of Heaven, And offered into the keepings of the Lord, I’ve been praying and I’ll always be!©DC, 2001
just wondering

London, KY

#9 Dec 13, 2012
anyone released the info about what kind of car/truck?
meeeee

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 13, 2012
sandra

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Dec 13, 2012
I heard that Jami Morgan was in the wreck can you please tell me yes or no and was it Diane Morgan daughter..
Gilly

Sheridan, AR

#12 Dec 13, 2012
sandra wrote:
I heard that Jami Morgan was in the wreck can you please tell me yes or no and was it Diane Morgan daughter..
READ THE LINK UP ABOVE your post.it gives the name of the girl who was killed,Jennifer i forgot the rest but it wasn't Morgan.
Aye yooo its ya kno

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2012
Fatal traffic crash which occurred on U.S. 25, 4 miles south of London on Thursday afternoon-update with complete information:

Sheriff John Root is reporting that Laurel Sheriff’s Detective Richard Dalrymple , accident reconstructionist for the sheriff’s office is investigating a 3 vehicle traffic crash that has left one person dead. The crash happened 4 miles south of London on U.S. 25 at approx. 2:30 P.M. Apparently, Thomas Garrett Jr age 36 of Corbin was driving a green Nissan Sentra heading north on U.S. 25, when he pulled onto the shoulder to make a u-turn and collided with a white 91 Mercury Capri that was heading north knocking it into the southbound lane, causing it to collide with a southbound Black colored Chev. Tahoe. Jennifer Stevens Scott,of Hartford, Ky, who was a passenger in the Mercury Capri, received fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene by a Laurel County Deputy Coroner. Injured in the crash was the driver of
the Mercury Capri—Joshua Scott age 33 of Hartford, Ky, and the driver of the Tahoe---Patricia Mink age 54 of Mt. Vernon, Ky and both were taken by Ambulance Inc of Laurel County to St. Joseph hospital of London for treatment. Assisting at the scene was Senior Sgt Greg Poynter, Deputy Robbie Grimes, London Police Sgt Chris Edwards, London- Laurel County Rescue Squad, and Lily Volunteer Fire Department. Investigation into the accident will be continuing by the Laurel County Sheriff’s Office.
need to know

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Does anyone know the condition of Thomas Garrett the one who made the U turn the news doent's say he went to the hospital or what?

My heart goes out to all involved:(

Any inof on Thomas PLEASE???
need to know

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2012
typo: info
sandra

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2012
Gilly wrote:
<quoted text>READ THE LINK UP ABOVE your post.it gives the name of the girl who was killed,Jennifer i forgot the rest but it wasn't Morgan.
they were 3 fatal wrecks that same day.
praying

Sheridan, AR

#21 Dec 15, 2012
lord plrase help us all!!!!
Gilly

London, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2012
sandra wrote:
<quoted text> they were 3 fatal wrecks that same day.
OMG,was either one of those your friend? i hope not,but i wouldn't want this for anyone,as i'm sure you wouldn't either.
sandra

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Dec 15, 2012
Gilly wrote:
<quoted text>OMG,was either one of those your friend? i hope not,but i wouldn't want this for anyone,as i'm sure you wouldn't either.
I just heard that it was a girl I grown up with but we lost touch a few years back.. I pray it wasn't all we here any more is deaths everywhere...
sad

Somerset, KY

#24 Dec 15, 2012
sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
I just heard that it was a girl I grown up with but we lost touch a few years back.. I pray it wasn't all we here any more is deaths everywhere...
What was her name and how old was she if you don't mind me asking? My heart goes out to this family.
sandra

Middlesboro, KY

#25 Dec 15, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>What was her name and how old was she if you don't mind me asking? My heart goes out to this family.
Jami Morgan a girl age around 27 or 29

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24 hour daycare? 14 min baldrockbitch 2
What happen to the bingo zone 20 min user 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
last of the mohecans 6 hr santa 27
High School: Islamic vocabulary lesson part of ... 10 hr wowed 15
dem the real party of the rich 10 hr fred g 5
If You Worship Your Christmas Tree, You Are SIN... 12 hr santa 14
London Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance