Wayne LaPierre for President: 2016

Wayne LaPierre for President: 2016

Posted in the London Forum

Kwik Draw

Pineville, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Only realistic and practical voice I've heard in a long time. Just think if he could put that common sense to work on our national economy.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Why not?

Teabaggers wanted Sara Palin, Michele Bachmann, Mike Huckabee,Herman Cain and Rick Perry to be thier cadidates.

May as well add Wayne to the CRAZY list.

They'll take anyone that can fog a mirror with foggy brains.
Real Deal

Ruidoso, NM

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Inspired me to renew my membership in the NRA as I let it lapse several years ago. I encourage all of you to join the NRA now. There's never been a more dire time. Those who wish to take our guns will jump on these recent events as a reason to. That, coupled with our current President and the liberal media, will set things in motion for the most restrictive gun control laws our nation will have ever seen.

These horrible shootings keep taking place, and they keep taking place in gun-fee zones like schools and colleges. I agree we need gun laws...laws which allow the general populace the unrestricted right to carry guns. Laws which allow principals, administrators, teachers, professors, and all free and law abiding citizens the rights protected under the 2nd!

Join the NRA as they need the support right now to help us fight this fight. No one entity can be as helpful in this fight as they can.

Use social networking to spread the word, but most importantly, go JOIN! It's not enough to just agree...go JOIN and get others to join. There has never been a more cirtical time. The NRA needs you. Americans need you.
Kwik Draw

Pineville, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Only logical solution.

LaPierre 2016
lifetime member

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Real Deal wrote:
Inspired me to renew my membership in the NRA as I let it lapse several years ago. I encourage all of you to join the NRA now. There's never been a more dire time. Those who wish to take our guns will jump on these recent events as a reason to. That, coupled with our current President and the liberal media, will set things in motion for the most restrictive gun control laws our nation will have ever seen.
These horrible shootings keep taking place, and they keep taking place in gun-fee zones like schools and colleges. I agree we need gun laws...laws which allow the general populace the unrestricted right to carry guns. Laws which allow principals, administrators, teachers, professors, and all free and law abiding citizens the rights protected under the 2nd!
Join the NRA as they need the support right now to help us fight this fight. No one entity can be as helpful in this fight as they can.
Use social networking to spread the word, but most importantly, go JOIN! It's not enough to just agree...go JOIN and get others to join. There has never been a more cirtical time. The NRA needs you. Americans need you.
People please read this post cause it is very true.
lifetime member

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Kwik Draw wrote:
Only logical solution.
LaPierre 2016
He has my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women. (Aug '11) 1 hr Zzz 3
Looking for a good time 1 hr Zzz 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Rodney Slone 160,487
H&K pallets rip off 6 hr rockford 29
jason kincer. lawyer (Feb '11) 6 hr Happy happy client 46
Needs boy rottweiler to breed with! (Mar '12) 7 hr becca1226 101
Trumpcare 8 hr Teach 1

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages