London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

mibd ur own business this world would be a better place if u people would mind ur own buisness u and everyone else goodbye.
bullcrap

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

mind wrote:
mibd ur own business this world would be a better place if u people would mind ur own buisness u and everyone else goodbye.
a better place? this world is destroyed because of people like you.the ones that won't work and trade their food stamps for drug money,can't raise their children,how do you see this not being OUR business,we happen to care about our drug addict family members and the little children that are suffering because mothers and fathers choose drugs.we want to say GOODBYE to you.like the thread title,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,this bullcrap is shoved up in our faces long enough.
bullcrap

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

mind wrote:
so you think we should allow trash to steal our stuff that we work and pay for so they can get a pill to snort? you're world may be a better place as long as you can snort a pill,but not gonna happen in MINE.
damn

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Start with the government then, if your serious.
haveaheart

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

"trash"

I would not call someone who has a drug addiction trash. Geezo, where is your compassion? That person who has an addiction could be a mother, father, son, daughter- you get the picture. Getting on a message board and ranting is not going to solve the problem; HOWEVER, going to a person you know who needs help and saying "I care", will go a lot farther.

And, you are a complete idiot to think that their world is a "better place as long as you can snort a pill". It's only makes it worse.

Show some compassion.
Strange Brue

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

haveaheart wrote:
"trash"
I would not call someone who has a drug addiction trash. Geezo, where is your compassion? That person who has an addiction could be a mother, father, son, daughter- you get the picture. Getting on a message board and ranting is not going to solve the problem; HOWEVER, going to a person you know who needs help and saying "I care", will go a lot farther.
And, you are a complete idiot to think that their world is a "better place as long as you can snort a pill". It's only makes it worse.
Show some compassion.
People do need kind words from family and friends, they also need help that we are not able to give them. They need detox, and being in there for 30 days will not do the job. It took my nephew a year and a half. He has now been clean for one year. Yes, it is okay to show compassion, but don't let that compassion be a denial. Thats what his parents did. Then it had to be, Tough Love. When he first went in, he had a lot of hate for everyone (that was the pills talking). Now he loves his family (that was him talking). I am not being mean or anything like that. A drug addiciton is a bigger thing that a family can handle alone.
shameless

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

haveaheart wrote:
"trash"
Show some compassion.
Well said,my friend!!!
G abide

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

IF THE PERSON ON DRUGS IS MISUSING PRESCRIPTION DRUGS, CALL THEIR DOCTOR AND SAVE THEIR LIFE.
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE HAVING FRAUD CAR WRECKS ...TO OBTAIN PAIN PILLS AND INSURANCE MONEY..CALL THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY.
IF YOU KNOW A DOCTOR THAT APPEARS TO BE TOO "GIVING" WITH PRESCRIPTION MEDS....TURN THE DOCTOR IN TO THE KENTUCKY STATE POLICE.
IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO CONSTANTLY IS PICKY OVER THEIR FOOD AT RESTURANTS SO THE MANAGER WILL COMP THEIR MEAL...ALERT THE RESTURANT OF THEIR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO STEAL OFF EVERYONE AND ANYONE.
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF GUILTY OF ANY OF THE ABOVE THINGS.....SOMEONE IS PROBABLY WATCHING YOU AND WILL TURN YOU IN.
Left is Right

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Let's lock up everybody who takes drugs or drinks illegally and doesn't wear seatbelts and who speeds on the Interstate and is late paying their bills and doesn't look like everybody else and wears funny clothes and needs a haircut and needs a bath and has a junky car or an ugly trailer and goes to a different church or doesn't go to church at all or has biracial children or has ever had an abortion or failed a grade in school or been less than honest on their taxes or didn't give enough to
charity or ever got food stamps or jaywalked or didn't come to a complete stop at the sign. We need more laws and more prisons to house all these offenders. Too bad their won't be enough people left to run society and keep the profits going. Where does it stop?
o
G abide

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Apparently you are afraid someone is watching.......
Just be honest and don't cheat and steal and you have nothing to worry about.
Left is Right wrote:
Let's lock up everybody who takes drugs or drinks illegally and doesn't wear seatbelts and who speeds on the Interstate and is late paying their bills and doesn't look like everybody else and wears funny clothes and needs a haircut and needs a bath and has a junky car or an ugly trailer and goes to a different church or doesn't go to church at all or has biracial children or has ever had an abortion or failed a grade in school or been less than honest on their taxes or didn't give enough to
charity or ever got food stamps or jaywalked or didn't come to a complete stop at the sign. We need more laws and more prisons to house all these offenders. Too bad their won't be enough people left to run society and keep the profits going. Where does it stop?
o
are u serious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

ARE U SERIOUS JUST CAUSE I DRINK AND DONT DRESS LIKE U DO OR DONT WEAR MY SEATBELT OR HAVE JUNKY TRAILER WHELL BOO BOO IM NOT LIKE U EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND AS FAR AS DRUGS GO OR DRINKIN AND DRIVEING LOOK THE OTHER WAY MIND UR OWN BUISNESS!! goodbye.
Strange Brue

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

are u serious wrote:
ARE U SERIOUS JUST CAUSE I DRINK AND DONT DRESS LIKE U DO OR DONT WEAR MY SEATBELT OR HAVE JUNKY TRAILER WHELL BOO BOO IM NOT LIKE U EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND AS FAR AS DRUGS GO OR DRINKIN AND DRIVEING LOOK THE OTHER WAY MIND UR OWN BUISNESS!! goodbye.
And yet, if a person on drugs robs from you to support their habit, you'll wanna call the police, or better yet beat the heck out of them. Drug dealers make it possible for this to happen. If you look the other way, your stuff will be missing.
lookin

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2012

Judged:

Left is Right wrote:
o
Very Well Said !!!
understanding

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

The technique used to combat the war on drugs has failed miseralbly. Take the money that is used on busting drug dealers and start treating the addicts. The key to drug dealers is drug users start with the user. Im not saying this is going to be easy but focus on the addict, treat and make it accessible to the addict because the treatments available are not in reach of most addicts and please dont give me that crap they can afford their big habbit because no they dont have a job that is supporting this habbit they are out lying ,cheating ,stealing, hustling and that is how they are buying what they need. There is a good person inside that addict, but they are trapped and need help finding their way back out. I bet you can ask any addict at their lowest and they will tell you they dont like being what they have become and the fear is withdrawal because it is very painful and become very sick. I believe strongly treat the addict make it accessible to them and the need for a drug dealer will be no more.
pissed off

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

three of them live on curry road laurel county,go get them
pissed off

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

where are you mister root,i am sure you know these people
Lloyd

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Sheriff Root will have their asses in jail REAL soon ;)
doh

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

bo luke, luke duke, daisy duke, and uncle jesse. they been running moonshine all over laurel co. go gettem roscoe pico trane (aka john root)
real

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

CIA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

175 Users are viewing the London Forum right now

Search the London Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min wtf 139,065
I cant show my FEELINGS 5 min S-F-I 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 min Anne52 81,258
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min curious 123,192
Oblamo's Keystone Disgrace 17 min Dawg 31
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege 1 hr Dawg 520
When Christians Hurt Other Christians Repeatedly 1 hr Haha 21
a new nation 1 hr Dawg 55
•••