To the thieves on Old Crab Orchard Rd

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seriously Crazy

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
I hope you got a good look at the pictures in my Moms house so you will know who I am when I get a hold of you.
BadNewsAbounds

Kittanning, PA

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Hope they get caught.Is your mom okay?Assuming her home was broken in to since I havent seen anything on the news.
Its getting to be very serious how often this happens.Not safe anywhere.Use to it was just a few locations you had to worry about.Now location dont seem to matter.Its everywhere.
Seriously Crazy

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Thank you for asking, yes she is fine. Her house was broken into. Its sad you live somewhere most of your life and never have any problems till now. It wont be on the news. This world is a crazy place to live in right now, kinda scary actually.
hope

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
probally the inmans they break into everything around and so does miller & engle i hope u catch them .
wow

Bellevue, WA

#5 Apr 27, 2012
i sorry to hear that i hope u find who did this my mother dont live too far away
Seriously Crazy

Bogalusa, LA

#6 Apr 27, 2012
hope wrote:
probally the inmans they break into everything around and so does miller & engle i hope u catch them .
I would hope not any of the Inmans since one of them used to work for someone in my family. I dont know the others you are talking about though.
Seriously Crazy

Bogalusa, LA

#7 Apr 27, 2012
wow wrote:
i sorry to hear that i hope u find who did this my mother dont live too far away
. Tell her to be careful, and to watch the things going on around her.
family

London, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2012
If we get a hold of them we will be careful, we will very carefully beat the crap out of them.This woman is in my family and I would do anything for her. They better hope we don't find them.
ohh

London, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Seriously Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope not any of the Inmans since one of them used to work for someone in my family. I dont know the others you are talking about though.
everyone in pittsburg knows how big of thieves the Inmans are surely to God your not the only one .
retired

London, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2012
live in lily, have security system installed along with a loaded gun in every room and a house dog that can hear a person before they even get to the door and starts barking and going wild. I am retired and usually sit up about all night and sleep during day. I am a night owl anyway. I will be ready for them!
thieves

London, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2012
This is going to happen more and more. Druggies and people that wouldn't work if they could find a job are going to try and take honest peoples life and happiness from them. Thieves, who needs them around here.Hate Them.
truth

London, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Pittsburg is full of thieves i bet if people there looked around in their house i bet almost the biggest percentage of them have stolen furniture, electronics or whatever they probally steal and sell to their neighbors . I lived there when i was a kid sure would never live there again to many thugsbut of course it's getting bad all over but Pittsburg is worst .
Seriously Crazy

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2012
truth wrote:
Pittsburg is full of thieves i bet if people there looked around in their house i bet almost the biggest percentage of them have stolen furniture, electronics or whatever they probally steal and sell to their neighbors . I lived there when i was a kid sure would never live there again to many thugsbut of course it's getting bad all over but Pittsburg is worst .
Whats bad is we used to know everyone down this road and around here now there is just soo many new moving in to rent houses/trailers that noone knows anything about except they are here long enough for one mths rent.
Time to move

London, KY

#14 Apr 27, 2012
Live on that road and have been broken into more times than I care to remember. It's out of control and the law does not help out anyone but the thieves...
truth

London, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2012
If u get something stole then another neighbor has probally purchased it from the neighbor on the other side they all steal each others chit Lord you could'nt pay me enough to live in that place ever again .I don't think it is all druggies doing the stealing i know some there have been thieves all there life and that is how they live by stealing off of others they have made a career out of it .
family

London, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2012
Who ever they are,if they ever come back they will get a great shock and that's all I'm gonna say!!
london girl

London, KY

#17 May 2, 2012
this lady is my family too, one of the best people i know and it makes me so mad, all she does is work her but off and dont bother nobody, i would love to know who did it too,i lived in pittsburg 20 yrs. i know some of the people a couple of these people are talking about and i wouldnt put nothing past them, i just hope we can find out who did it, i dont know what i would do if i saw them; probably ring their neck, but the good thing is if they do come back theres something waiting on them.
thievehater

Bellevue, WA

#18 May 4, 2012
Usually a thieve is close by, someone been at your home, or maybe done work for u. Can't trust anyone. I have been robbed to. I say "KILL THEM ALL" sick of working my ass off and low life drug, crank heads, and thieves get by with everything. Honest Working people is getting screwed...
Cathy

Somerset, KY

#19 May 4, 2012
yeah most of time when someone steals from you it is someone you let come to your house ,they come to find out what you got and come back and steal it or either a neighbor who watches you leave and knows your working hours knows when you will be home or gone .I dont think it neccasary has to be druggies because some people make a living out of stealing other peoples property i know of some people that are on drugs but would never steal anything from others actually they are wealthy and others can be scum and do anything .Some people just look constantly for ways to con , fraud and steal to get something for nothing .
fam2

London, KY

#20 May 6, 2012
It would be just great if they came back. The more I think about my family member getting robbed, the madder It makes. Why would it be great if they came back you ask: So they can get their butt full of gun powder. Someone will always be watching for you scum,lowlife,sorry piece of s#it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We're Back In The News ..... Again. 1 min iThink 132
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 142,442
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 1 min Emma 442
What do UPS drivers make an hour? (Sep '11) 47 min just me 60
Tony Hoge Travis Dixon Abe,Brian and Matt Smith (Sep '10) 48 min Classmate 93 4
dem in congress admit obama a fascist 1 hr lib always lie 1
pp tries to silence news 1 hr libs always lie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages