Vineyard Church
Curious

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
Has anyone heard about a vineyard church being put in the old Radio World building behind the courthouse?
kajdk

Doniphan, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2010
Yes, awesome church!
For Real

London, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2010
Don't bother going. The people that run this church have a habit of hopping from one church to another. They have been members at several local churches and have pastored a church in Berea. They are very superficial. It will seem like they really care about you but they have their own agenda.
ABC

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2010
For Real wrote:
Don't bother going. The people that run this church have a habit of hopping from one church to another. They have been members at several local churches and have pastored a church in Berea. They are very superficial. It will seem like they really care about you but they have their own agenda.
If you actually knew you would know that you are wrong.
Just

London, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2010
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually knew you would know that you are wrong.
Ummm... Nope thats about it. they aren't the people you think they are. there kinda fake. they pretend there one thing when is reality there something totally different.
Mr_Whatever

Clarkson, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2010
He that has not sun, cast the first stone!
Just

London, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2010
Sun?? J/K someone sinning is not the same as pretending your one way and starting a church when your really not the kinda person who should be running a church. Just saying...
kjf

Morrisville, MO

#8 Dec 19, 2010
why do care so much to trash?
f it

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2010
Hmmm... Money hungry, fake, materialistic, and... so, so much more.
WILLA DEAN

London, KY

#10 Dec 26, 2010
who in the world came up with this post u must go to the perfect church lmao
I dissagree

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2011
I have been to the vineyard.The people who attend there are very caring!They will do anything they can for this community,and the people in it!No one at that church takes any pay,everything goes into the community.I am sorry fit,just and for real are so bitter.I hope everyone that reads this will pray that their hearts be healed.God's blessing to everyone of you!
caring person

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2011
God bless vineyard church in london. Ive never been there but I am so tired of all the hate and division in laurel co churches. Please someone start some kind of interfaith org so christians can get along with each other.

Any suggestions?
I disagree

Mayfield, KY

#13 Jan 16, 2011
caring person wrote:
God bless vineyard church in london. Ive never been there but I am so tired of all the hate and division in laurel co churches. Please someone start some kind of interfaith org so christians can get along with each other.
Any suggestions?
Please come to the Vineyard!Wednesday at 7:00pm or Sunday at 11:00am. You will be very welcomed! Members are from all backgrounds, just a group of people trying to be better! Thank you so much for your blessings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min yawn 172,999
Dem libtard keep screaming 4 hr Concerned 1
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 4 hr Alain Vain 1,944
Laurel co school metal detectors 6 hr Wade err 54
LOOKING for GHOST HUNTERS (Feb '09) 6 hr Travis 84
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr Missing in action 9,786
anyone know julia black? 7 hr Granny 16

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages