truitt brothers
Unfair 56789

London, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Truitt Brothers is a joke, you only get ahead if you're a related to them. The plant manager is a joke he loves Kevin and Leslie or you're the gate keeper, and there is a new girl on second shift went straight to QC. People have been trying to get in there thats been at Truitt Brothers for over a year or more that's just bull shit. Well welcome to the new Cookie Factory where some people get ahead and others are craped on. Wonder what the owners' would really say about that? They hire family members. No wonder people who are good workers don't get anywhere in that place.

-Anonymous
wrong

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2010
Unfair 56789 wrote:
Truitt Brothers is a joke, you only get ahead if you're a related to them. The plant manager is a joke he loves Kevin and Leslie or you're the gate keeper, and there is a new girl on second shift went straight to QC. People have been trying to get in there thats been at Truitt Brothers for over a year or more that's just bull shit. Well welcome to the new Cookie Factory where some people get ahead and others are craped on. Wonder what the owners' would really say about that? They hire family members. No wonder people who are good workers don't get anywhere in that place.
-Anonymous
i got an interview but they wouldnt hire me cause i didnt have any work experience.that wasnt right i really needed a job.
well

Harrison, AR

#3 Jun 20, 2010
who is some of the managers there?i had an interview bout a month ago but not heard nothing since.have they already hired for 2nd shift?
mee

London, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2010
i had an interview and they called but didnt leave a message and i called several times but they didnt return my calls i know that is bull. but they pay 840 an hour and yes the secound shift is up and running and to beat it all they want a tax break. and we are giving them one tada

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 17 min Oldschool 121
obama brother says he'll be voting for trump 1 hr Bill McConnell 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalsForever 149,625
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 4 hr Hey man 16
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 6 hr Tinklefairy 9,257
Jon Stewart tears into Trump supporters: 'This ... 7 hr Future Doc 2
Vote for Hillary! 7 hr DaTruth 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages