Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2010

Judged:

Truitt Brothers is a joke, you only get ahead if you're a related to them. The plant manager is a joke he loves Kevin and Leslie or you're the gate keeper, and there is a new girl on second shift went straight to QC. People have been trying to get in there thats been at Truitt Brothers for over a year or more that's just bull shit. Well welcome to the new Cookie Factory where some people get ahead and others are craped on. Wonder what the owners' would really say about that? They hire family members. No wonder people who are good workers don't get anywhere in that place.

-Anonymous
wrong

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Unfair 56789 wrote:
Truitt Brothers is a joke, you only get ahead if you're a related to them. The plant manager is a joke he loves Kevin and Leslie or you're the gate keeper, and there is a new girl on second shift went straight to QC. People have been trying to get in there thats been at Truitt Brothers for over a year or more that's just bull shit. Well welcome to the new Cookie Factory where some people get ahead and others are craped on. Wonder what the owners' would really say about that? They hire family members. No wonder people who are good workers don't get anywhere in that place.
-Anonymous
i got an interview but they wouldnt hire me cause i didnt have any work experience.that wasnt right i really needed a job.
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

who is some of the managers there?i had an interview bout a month ago but not heard nothing since.have they already hired for 2nd shift?
mee

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

i had an interview and they called but didnt leave a message and i called several times but they didnt return my calls i know that is bull. but they pay 840 an hour and yes the secound shift is up and running and to beat it all they want a tax break. and we are giving them one tada

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
London Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••