people listen after youre dead

people listen after youre dead

Posted in the London Forum

percy

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 31, 2012
It seems we understand things said by friends or family more so after they pass on. Strange how that works. When we listened with our ears not our hearts we are left with terrible pain & guilt. & it feels like their words echo. Over & over.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2012
The question you really must ask yourself is, what mistake have you made to cause those words to "echo?"
amen

Somerset, KY

#3 Aug 1, 2012
percy wrote:
It seems we understand things said by friends or family more so after they pass on. Strange how that works. When we listened with our ears not our hearts we are left with terrible pain & guilt. & it feels like their words echo. Over & over.
then you have the flip side where they are so mean and nasty its a relief to see them go on so they cant hurt anyone else.
cosmo

London, KY

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Sad but true, really thought provoking.
MOE

Somerset, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Finding out who's been attempting to distroy my family for so long is a relief though. Often people leave information to pass on after they've passed.
percy

London, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
The question you really must ask yourself is, what mistake have you made to cause those words to "echo?"
Not visiting her when I could have. Not calling her often enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 166,455
Elmo Greer & Sons in trouble again (Jan '10) 2 hr BSS 66
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 4 hr townie 9,504
Poll who is the hottestt guy in london (Apr '09) 4 hr Mitchy 5
who's heather creche baby daddy 9 hr Concerned veteran 4
There are no single women left in Laurel County 12 hr truth 3
Budget Host Westgate Inn London, KY **PLEASE RE... (Jun '11) 12 hr tired of it 22

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages