First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Londoner

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2009
Wonder how they are doing since the non smoking ban?
good

Harrison, AR

#2 Aug 20, 2009
Well...they have converted to a private owned organization...so this ban does not affect them whatsoever! when you go now, you have to fill out a little card to become part of the Laurel County fire department club (I think thats what its called), so ppl still smoke like freight trains in there!
Londoner

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Does it cost anything when you fill out the card to be a part of the Laurel County fire dept. club?
good

Harrison, AR

#4 Aug 21, 2009
nope. its free

Since: Jun 09

Paris, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2009
I have never seen so much bullshit in my life. Oh well.
bingolic

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2009
did any one else see all that cheating going on at bingo zone thursday night. the pull tab sellers just hang all around a pull tab seller and her husband who were playing. it was weird how they won the lucky devil and all $500. plus all the king of the mountain numbers that go all the way to the top. this is not the first time we
have seen them to that. plus they let her buy on credit and pay when her number comes in. they won't let the rest of us do that?

Since: Jun 09

Paris, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2009
bingolic wrote:
did any one else see all that cheating going on at bingo zone thursday night. the pull tab sellers just hang all around a pull tab seller and her husband who were playing. it was weird how they won the lucky devil and all $500. plus all the king of the mountain numbers that go all the way to the top. this is not the first time we
have seen them to that. plus they let her buy on credit and pay when her number comes in. they won't let the rest of us do that?
They've been doing it for years and Danny doesn't care how the tabs are sold as long as they're sold and he gets his cut and if any of you all believe that volunteer shit, you're sadly mistaken.
wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2009
Do the tabbers mix the boxes of pull-tabs in front of everyone before they are sold?

Since: Jun 09

Paris, KY

#9 Aug 22, 2009
wondering wrote:
Do the tabbers mix the boxes of pull-tabs in front of everyone before they are sold?
Nope.
lucky husband

London, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2009
bingolic wrote:
did any one else see all that cheating going on at bingo zone thursday night. the pull tab sellers just hang all around a pull tab seller and her husband who were playing. it was weird how they won the lucky devil and all $500. plus all the king of the mountain numbers that go all the way to the top. this is not the first time we
have seen them to that. plus they let her buy on credit and pay when her number comes in. they won't let the rest of us do that?
if you been going for years than you would know the husband never buys on credit he doesn't have to and it is a shame that all you winers not winners out there can do nothing but make excuse for spreading gossip i challange all you winers to take up your loud mouth comments on the net and approach the people you are talking about to get your facts straight. you winers have all the advantages because pull tabbers cannot sell to there families so this makes it real difficult for there to be any cheating. further more if you think it is so easy to get numbers try spending the money they do and see what happens. you tight a__ winers can't afford to play then don't buy the tabs. don't make excuses for loosing buy saying the pulltabbers and there families cheat and as far as credit goes you winers don't know what your talking about I know people that go into bingo with more money than you probably make in a week and loose it all and some nights win it all and when you carry that kind of cash yu don't need credit.
lovely

London, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2009
lucky husband wrote:
<quoted text>if you been going for years than you would know the husband never buys on credit he doesn't have to and it is a shame that all you winers not winners out there can do nothing but make excuse for spreading gossip i challange all you winers to take up your loud mouth comments on the net and approach the people you are talking about to get your facts straight. you winers have all the advantages because pull tabbers cannot sell to there families so this makes it real difficult for there to be any cheating. further more if you think it is so easy to get numbers try spending the money they do and see what happens. you tight a__ winers can't afford to play then don't buy the tabs. don't make excuses for loosing buy saying the pulltabbers and there families cheat and as far as credit goes you winers don't know what your talking about I know people that go into bingo with more money than you probably make in a week and loose it all and some nights win it all and when you carry that kind of cash yu don't need credit.
O YES THEY DO SELL TO THERE FAMILY
What

Paris, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2009
lovely wrote:
<quoted text>O YES THEY DO SELL TO THERE FAMILY
NO THEY DON'T!!!!!
yes

AOL

#13 Aug 23, 2009
I've seen many seller, sel pull tabs to their own families. I have no idea if they can cheat, but they do sell to families. If, you buy alot you will win. Some times you win alot of times in one night...Your lucky day. I have won 6 kings of the mountains (the top amount) in one night, a$1,000. bingo & smaller ones, also. I dont have family as a tab seller. I have even won top 3 in the kings at one time, in the same game.
So, just because someone wins alot dont mean they are cheating.
get it right

London, KY

#14 Aug 23, 2009
oh yes they do sell to family members. they don't pay when they win, but the will pay someelse at the table or they have someelse pay them, but they do sell to family members.
To be exact

Paris, KY

#15 Aug 23, 2009
Yep. They do sell to there families. Juanelle sells to her mom and sister. Doris sells to her mom. Deb and Brandy sell to Bourbon.
we all know

London, KY

#16 Aug 23, 2009
is someone hasn't seen pulltabbers selling to family members they are either dumb as a box of rocks or blind as a bat!!!!!!!
just stupid

Macon, GA

#17 Aug 25, 2009
NO THEY DONT YOU NEED TO LOOK A LITTLE BETTER
just stupid

Macon, GA

#18 Aug 25, 2009
i have been to bingo zone and i know they do not sale to family members why dont you people leave them alone
kin folk

Murray, KY

#19 Aug 25, 2009
well they sell to me all the time .
cousin

Murray, KY

#20 Aug 25, 2009
well they sell to me 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Narcicisst 16 min Amy 6
John Root New Article from Barbourville (Mar '10) 1 hr Sampson 243
Jeffries: Evangelicals will Vote For Moore 4 hr Little Joe 7
Jesus 5 hr Hopsing 2
WHO is Barack Obama? (Feb '14) 5 hr Hairdo 9
meth runners on pistol creek,,johnson road,new ... (Jul '10) 5 hr Robert 28
Is serco closing down 5 hr Robert 7

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages