'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289332 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

angel

Boise, ID

#139764 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay, Rachael Madcow repeater. PMS-NBC has been caught in several lies recently. I'm sure you didn't hear about those lies or the Baaaa-shier guy losing his job due to the filth he spewed. Oh wait...you did hear about those lies, didn't you? You watched Baaaa-shier grovel and be humiliated when he had to say he was sorry. You are one of those people who claim that Fox News lies (you just can't remember any of those lies when backed into a corner lol) yet you know exactly what they talk about and report on every day. You people who bitch about Fox News are their biggest fans. By watching every day, you people have helped Fox News be #1 for 15 years. That's a good thing. The only time you hear the truth and are presented with the facts...is when you watch Fox News. Someday you might be able to handle the truth. Maybe. Maybe not. But keep watching and trying. It couldn't hurt your dumb ass any! lol
"The only time you hear the truth and are presented with the facts is when you watch Fox News."
Between you and Sheep Boy ROTFL im nearly wheezing...I havent laughed so hard in ages!
Now just knock it off!
Enough already!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#139765 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text> "The only time you hear the truth and are presented with the facts is when you watch Fox News."
Between you and Sheep Boy ROTFL im nearly wheezing...I havent laughed so hard in ages!
Now just knock it off!
Enough already!!
You haven't laughed that hard in ages? Wow...pretty boring and dull life you have going on, huh? You watch Fox News and you know it. Quit frontin', idiot. I'm so glad that our posts give you relief from your boring life. You're welcome. Now take your purple crazy pill, brush your tooth, burp, fart, scratch and get to sleep, old woman!
angel

Boise, ID

#139766 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
O-tay, Rachael Madcow repeater. PMS-NBC has been caught in several lies recently. I'm sure you didn't hear about those lies or the Baaaa-shier guy losing his job due to the filth he spewed. Oh wait...you did hear about those lies, didn't you? You watched Baaaa-shier grovel and be humiliated when he had to say he was sorry. You are one of those people who claim that Fox News lies (you just can't remember any of those lies when backed into a corner lol) yet you know exactly what they talk about and report on every day. You people who bitch about Fox News are their biggest fans. By watching every day, you people have helped Fox News be #1 for 15 years. That's a good thing. The only time you hear the truth and are presented with the facts...is when you watch Fox News. Someday you might be able to handle the truth. Maybe. Maybe not. But keep watching and trying. It couldn't hurt your dumb ass any! lol
I hate to have to be the one to break it to you especially when your in the 'Fox Defending Equivocation Mode'(Pat.Pend.) but Fox isnt News.
Its a Radical Right Propaganda Bureau with newsroom set decoration.
Ruper Murdoch and his crew know the only way to motivate folks like you to the polls to send more Big Business friendly Republican Lackeys to Washington DC is to flatter you and tell you exactly what you WANT to hear.
The GOP had that down to a science for decades.(of course they now have the Millstone of the Tea Party chained around their neck)
But that doesnt make it news or credible.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#139767 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to have to be the one to break it to you especially when your in the 'Fox Defending Equivocation Mode'(Pat.Pend.) but Fox isnt News.
Its a Radical Right Propaganda Bureau with newsroom set decoration.
Ruper Murdoch and his crew know the only way to motivate folks like you to the polls to send more Big Business friendly Republican Lackeys to Washington DC is to flatter you and tell you exactly what you WANT to hear.
The GOP had that down to a science for decades.(of course they now have the Millstone of the Tea Party chained around their neck)
But that doesnt make it news or credible.
Bob Beckel is right-leaning? lol Juan Williams is right-leaning? lol Shepard Smith is right- leaning? lol Alan Colmes is right-leaning? lol There are several women commentators that appear on Fox on a regular basis and they are as liberal and progressive as the other ones I mentioned. Fox may have more commentators that are right-leaning than they do left- leaning commentators but they have a mixture. Does NBC? CBS? CNN? ABC? PMS-NBC? Well, PMS-NBC has one that sorta leans close to the center sometimes. Joe somebody or other.

When you attempt to post your silly opinions as facts...you look more foolish than you did with your previous posts. That has to be a hard accomplishment day after day. But you're great at it! lol So, go ahead and post your made-up stats and facts. It is typical and expected. I hate it that you are dumb as a block of wood and couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag...so I give you a big "I". No, that doesn't stand for incomplete. It stands for imbecile. You've earned your lap-dog democrat bone for the day. Now sit, roll over, fetch, old woman. lmao
angel

Boise, ID

#139769 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Beckel is right-leaning? lol Juan Williams is right-leaning? lol Shepard Smith is right- leaning? lol Alan Colmes is right-leaning? lol There are several women commentators that appear on Fox on a regular basis and they are as liberal and progressive as the other ones I mentioned. Fox may have more commentators that are right-leaning than they do left- leaning commentators but they have a mixture. Does NBC? CBS? CNN? ABC? PMS-NBC? Well, PMS-NBC has one that sorta leans close to the center sometimes. Joe somebody or other.
When you attempt to post your silly opinions as facts...you look more foolish than you did with your previous posts. That has to be a hard accomplishment day after day. But you're great at it! lol So, go ahead and post your made-up stats and facts. It is typical and expected. I hate it that you are dumb as a block of wood and couldn't debate your way out of a wet paper bag...so I give you a big "I". No, that doesn't stand for incomplete. It stands for imbecile. You've earned your lap-dog democrat bone for the day. Now sit, roll over, fetch, old woman. lmao
Uh....Im not a woman,though I realize the name makes it confusing.
Lmao

Nicholasville, KY

#139770 Dec 16, 2013
This is amazing. Years later this thread is still going on. I guess when one does not work and draws a check and only has to vote once in a while then this is the convo that happens. I grew up in Menifee, get off your fu**ing azzes and get jobs. You do not have all those bad backs. You have a kid? RAISE it you sorry slobs, male OR female. Get off drugs. Hope U have a great XMAS. I am sure U do not care if UR KIDS have NOTHING, and if they do, it is what the county collected for them because you were too lazy to drive to Mt Sterling or Winchester or Lexington to find a job ANYWHERE. Oh and Pills are not Jobs, People NOW want OTHER drugs besides Oxy ETC.
treddlesal

Pittsburgh, PA

#139771 Dec 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Ya'all Bitchin' Me!

Since: Dec 11

#139772 Dec 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You posted anyone that works for someone else is "stupid". Since most middle class workers work for someone else I guess in your opinion they are stupid. The only reason there is a minimum wage LAW in the US is because if Repubs had their way workers would be like the China slaves working for the American company at .30/hr.
Michele Bachmann:”If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”
It's a "Global Economy" stupid.
We cannot employ protectionism and sustain the favorite business of the Clintons (Billary) now can we?
Are you trying to flip to Pat Buchanan business models? I like his immigration moratorium plan.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#139773 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Uh....Im not a woman,though I realize the name makes it confusing.
WTF? That's your reply? lmao Nothing to say about all those left-leaning Fox News commentators I mentioned because you claimed they were all right-wingers on Fox News? Way to go Angel!! You slicked us all. You focused on what your gender is...as if anybody gives two shits whether you are male or female or in-between. We all forgot about your inability to back up your ridiculous and false accusations...because you replied that you are male. You really got us this time. lol Try, try again, Goober.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#139775 Dec 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a "Global Economy" stupid.
We cannot employ protectionism and sustain the favorite business of the Clintons (Billary) now can we?
Are you trying to flip to Pat Buchanan business models? I like his immigration moratorium plan.
So you agree with Bachmann? If companies were allow to pay the American worker .30/hr all our unemployment problems would be solved.
Michele Bachmann:”If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.”

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#139779 Dec 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News is a comedy Channel for you nit wits.
Number one 13 years in a row is not a Fluke pookie. Face it, no one of sanity wants what loonville is selling.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#139783 Dec 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Faux get stomped by Obama, twice you tard?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Faux News, trusted by no one but stupid people.
Obama hasn't done anything except fly in circles and campaign. Have you not been paying attention. I doubt he spindly legs could stomp a junebug much less a FOX.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#139784 Dec 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Number one 13 years in a row is not a Fluke pookie. Face it, no one of sanity wants what loonville is selling.
Why is FauxNews number one? Because they are the only channel out there to feed the hate, doom and gloom to Repubs. The choice for all other news is divided among at least 4 major news outlets. FauxNews is the only one that brings Teahadest their daily fix of Rightwing fear-mongering.
Jim Jones, Rush, Beck, McCarthy, The Tea Party all gained fame and acclaim by doing the same thing Faux does. Fear-mongering to weak minded fools.
angel

Boise, ID

#139789 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? That's your reply? lmao Nothing to say about all those left-leaning Fox News commentators I mentioned because you claimed they were all right-wingers on Fox News? Way to go Angel!! You slicked us all. You focused on what your gender is...as if anybody gives two shits whether you are male or female or in-between. We all forgot about your inability to back up your ridiculous and false accusations...because you replied that you are male. You really got us this time. lol Try, try again, Goober.
Oh ,its just that I find your kind of evasive equivocation pointless.
Im not real familar with most of the commentators you mentioned on CNN If they are biased that says what about Fox?
That it isnt?
That its ok that it is?
Fox's whole reason for existance is a functioning radical right propaganda machine.
You WANT to beleive the swill they ladle out so you defend it because like most adle pated right wingers you want to be validated far more then you want to be informed.
And like most idiot teabaggers your default mode when challenged is to point the finger elsewhere.
Same tedious evasive nonsense you all indulge in.
Hardly warrants comment .
But here you are .
Stupid Republisquid.
LMAO!
angel

Boise, ID

#139791 Dec 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh by the way,'WTF' Ive shared your brilliant theory that Woman get Abortions so they can look good when they go to the beach with their friends with a number of folks
I think 'Sick Republican Toad' was about the nicest response you got.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#139792 Dec 16, 2013
IMPEACH NOW.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139794 Dec 16, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ,its just that I find your kind of evasive equivocation pointless.
Im not real familar with most of the commentators you mentioned on CNN If they are biased that says what about Fox?
That it isnt?
That its ok that it is?
Fox's whole reason for existance is a functioning radical right propaganda machine.
You WANT to beleive the swill they ladle out so you defend it because like most adle pated right wingers you want to be validated far more then you want to be informed.
And like most idiot teabaggers your default mode when challenged is to point the finger elsewhere.
Same tedious evasive nonsense you all indulge in.
Hardly warrants comment .
But here you are .
Stupid Republisquid.
LMAO!
Coming from 'you'
THIS is ALL a compliment :)

We'd hate to think one like you,
Would be one of US

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139795 Dec 16, 2013
RayOne wrote:
IMPEACH NOW.
Get RID of him NOW ...
Jail would be BEST.

Along with killary :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139797 Dec 16, 2013
Bright side: At least Obama’s fake interpreter hasn’t burned anybody alive recently

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/16/bright-side...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#139798 Dec 16, 2013
FEDS CHARGE EPA'S CLIMATE-CHANGE GURU WITH FRAUD
Bilked government of our $1 million in 'crime of massive proportions'
Published: 1 hour ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/12/feds-charge-epas-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Paul 167,628
Obama lie 14 min Obama 4
Dem refuse to give to Harvey 22 min Bill 34
Proper Or Not 25 min Bill 5
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 28 min He11 yea 9,556
London Rotary Park 6 hr Marlboro Man 16
Which Store Has The CHEAPEST Bottled Water? (Mar '11) 8 hr Russ 20

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages