'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213645 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#107033 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to face reality! I could care less what you buy. Feel free to live in your little paranoid world.
Now I'm paranoid??? Ha! Oh yeah, your a bushite, we're supposed be afraid of something, I forgot,,, NOT! Ok bushite, how paranoid should I be today? What is the bushite color of the fear code supposed to be today? Ha! You do remember the george WMD bush fear color code don't you? Ummmm , probably not! See, king george WMD bush knew he had to keep his sheep in line, and keeping them scared of something was the best and easiest way to control his flock. Soooo,,, since his sheep were so damn stupid that they didn't know how scared they were supposed to be, he made them a nice paint by numbers fear color code, just for them. My how we forget!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107034 Jun 26, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm paranoid??? Ha! Oh yeah, your a bushite, we're supposed be afraid of something, I forgot,,, NOT! Ok bushite, how paranoid should I be today? What is the bushite color of the fear code supposed to be today? Ha! You do remember the george WMD bush fear color code don't you? Ummmm , probably not! See, king george WMD bush knew he had to keep his sheep in line, and keeping them scared of something was the best and easiest way to control his flock. Soooo,,, since his sheep were so damn stupid that they didn't know how scared they were supposed to be, he made them a nice paint by numbers fear color code, just for them. My how we forget!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
My only "fear" is of what Obama is currently doing to this country. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but NOTHING he did compares to what Obama is doing domestically and internationally to this country.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107035 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what he referred to as your "vile" comments? There isn't anything you have said here that I disagree with.
**********

Specifically to your question, RH:

I am not aware that ILoveitHere is a he, but I couldn't care less what roll this person plays. My disdain for the Muslim religion is not what each individual believes, but how they try to shove their beliefs on every country they inhabit. In addition to that, they come to this country and want our judges to recognize Sharia law in our courts. I resent the way they treat the women of their culture and worse yet little girls. They know we have laws and a constitution that is suppose to guide us but that's irrelivant to them. They want us to change that to suit them and their ancient, barbaric beliefs. It is a horribly pathetic life for women to live like slaves under the hand of every man who chooses to belittle, beat or kill her. You have read the paper, you have seen stories of how Muslim men kill their own women in THIS country because of some obtuse belief that they are becoming "too Americanized." Like the father that killed his two teenage daughters. Then why come here? Stay where the majority favors your belief and Allah is your God.

Several years ago a highly educated American Muslim woman put up a web site. My daughter called me over to see the pictures she posted. Her plea was to all American women to please help these women and girls get financial assistance through donations to leave that country. These pathetic pictures and stories were specifically addressed to American women begging for their help to free these women. In the photos were little girls that had been raped and surgically traumatized - many of the women in the pictures were hidden under heavy veils so that all you could see were forlorn-looking eyes. Money was to be sent to a specific account and this American Muslim woman was hoping to get these women on a plane and out of that country. The site was pages long, and in those days it took forever with dialup to bring them up. My daughter booked the site and referred to it several times, when one night she went to log on and the site was no longer available. What it said exactly was, "This site has been taken down due to the demise of (and they gave her name). Someone had found it and killed her. Nothing more was ever known of this woman or the women she tried to save from that barbaric lifestyle.

I do believe there are peace loving Muslims. But their Quran is specific. You must be a Muslim if you believe in the Quran or you are not....you are an infidel. You can't have it both ways. ILiH here is a Muslim, and in my opinion she believes as they do. I have no use for any and all the above, therefore, no use for her !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107036 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
My only "fear" is of what Obama is currently doing to this country. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but NOTHING he did compares to what Obama is doing domestically and internationally to this country.
You got that right. Obama is nothing like Bush. Obama has cut Federal Deficit spending in half. He has went from 750,000 jobs lost per month to a 40 straight months of job gains. He has ended the war that killed thousands of Americans looking for the WMDs that were never there. He has taken out Ben Laden. He has started the nation to a better health care system. You are correct. Obama is nothing like Bush.
demonicRats

Wayland, KY

#107037 Jun 27, 2013
no Obama is nothing like bush that's for certain bush was a man, Obama is a kid blaming anybody and everybody for his failures as a man
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107038 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
STUPIDITY: AMERICA'S GREATEST HEALTH HAZARD
Exclusive: Ted Nugent blasts 'Fedzilla' for enabling populace to remain 'lazy and dumb'
What once was one of America’s most respected medical institutions, the AMA has been afflicted with the stupid disease and has torpedoed its reputation with a single decision.
Don’t be surprised if next week the AMA recommends we drink eight ounces of warm hotdog water each day to improve our health.
Smart Americans hanging tenaciously to the last vestiges of common sense will view all future AMA statements and claims with a suspicious eye, as they know that Americans with too much blubber around their waists got that way due to choosing to mindlessly pile fatty foods into their hands and shoveling massive quantities into their pieholes.
Those obese Americans who are honest know that they got that way from eating too much fatty food and getting too little, if any, exercise. Eating too much and exercising too little is not a disease. It’s a lazy, nasty, unhealthy choice. So is stupidity.
Stupidity afflicts upwards of 50 percent of Americans. While there is a cure for stupidity like there is for obesity, many Americans find it easier being lazy and dumb. They believe they are entitled to be comfortably dumb while having others pay for their stupidity. Fedzilla agrees with them and rewards them.
Chronic stupidity is killing our republic. The gravest problem our republic faces: Stupid people vote.
The Founding Fathers surely must have forgotten to include a provision in our Constitution to prohibit stupid people from voting, or maybe people back then were more informed and responsible and not as stupid as they are today.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/stupidity-americas...
Nugent is a draft dodging anti American Coward and you are a pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107039 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
My only "fear" is of what Obama is currently doing to this country. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but NOTHING he did compares to what Obama is doing domestically and internationally to this country.
Turn off the Faux you are already Retarded.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107040 Jun 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Having grown up in a town where three Catholic churches had schools attached, I know for a fact that the majority of Latino's were Catholic and had their kids sent to the school attached to their church. These people are religious and believe in family, lots of children - and their belief in God is unshakable. I went to school with many of them and this is fact. They do not believe in aborting their children because they may cause them hardship or may be too many....they are a family loving people and will not support the murder of unborn babies. They will also not support anything Muslim and will have little tolerance for their kind of brutality. So they will never support Sharia law in our courts.
My best friend throughout my youth was Latino......and in their home was an alter of candles for prayers, and holy pictures here and there on the walls.
So don't speak so soon about them becoming Democrats and voting for the likes of Hillary and the other pro abortion baby killers.....you might be surprised at your lack of wisdom when it comes to them and their culture!
LMAO@Sharia Law ...... You idiots just don't learn!

And yes, Latinos will be democrat..... Just hold your breath and watch.

If they are so Christian, why are republicans making it so hard for them to vote? Hmmmm

Next!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107042 Jun 27, 2013
On to other news, Zimmerman trial..... Racist coward Zimmerman took 3 big hits yesterday, 1) martins girlfriend was on the phone when he was being stalked by Zimmerman, 2) a witness said the scream came from Martin not Zimmerman, 3) eyewitness said the bigger man was on top of the kid.

Zimmerman is a murderer!

Sounds like you republican cowards here. Lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#107043 Jun 27, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor thing, just stop and read what you posted. Well, never mind, you won't understand it, or you will deny it. So, you are calling me a liar because I told you that Nugent wasn't a Texan???? That's true dumbass!!!! You've got a serious case of HUYA! The man is from Michigan, born and raised. You can try to spin it anyway ya want, but that's the fact, and for some odd reason, you once again want to deny fact even when it is smacking you in the face. Nugent may want to play Texan all he wants, or all you want, but the man is still from Michigan,,, aka,,, "Motor City Madman". Huge DUH! Good Lord get your head out of your ass! That was so lame. Sigh! In a sic sort of way, I feel sorry for you. Wanna buy a belt?
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Republican Logic is to repeat things over and over, that makes them true.

Ask ari about gun grabs, professors in unions, the same thing will happen. They repeat BS over and over again, the only ones who agree with them are other low/no education republicans.

Republicans are very dumb...... Explains Dumbya, Qualye, Bachman..... Blind leading the stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107044 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you ARE a L~I~A~R ...!!!
He lives in Texas NOW!
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
'Motor City Madman' Ted Nugent Turns Texan
Associated Press
Dec. 24, 2004
CONCORD, Mich.- The Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan. Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent says he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon. He said in a phone interview Wednesday that he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to Crawford, Texas, about 18 months ago.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/307655_.html
12/24/2004 02:15 PM
Ted Nugent turning Texan
By: Associated Press
CONCORD, Mich.-- The so-called Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan.
Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent said he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon.
Nugent said he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to the Crawford area about a year and a-half ago.
The rock guitarist is at his Michigan house in Concord, near Jackson, during the holidays to prepare for his Whiplash Bash tour.
Nugent also said he plans a New Year's hunting excursion with Texas Gov. Rick Perry.
Nugent, who said he supports President Bush “100 percent,'' said his new home is “right around the corner'' from Bush's ranch.
Nugent also said he's working with the Texas fish and game department, where he writes for a state publication on bow-hunting.
Nugent plans to keep his Michigan property.
http://austin.ynn.com/content/headlines/12764...
Got it???
Hey stupid republican, did your original post say 'Nugent from Texas' something like that? Yes, I believe it did DUMBASS REPUBLICAN!!!

LMAO
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107045 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Logic is to repeat things over and over, that makes them true.
Ask ari about gun grabs, professors in unions, the same thing will happen. They repeat BS over and over again, the only ones who agree with them are other low/no education republicans.
Republicans are very dumb...... Explains Dumbya, Qualye, Bachman..... Blind leading the stupid.
Do not forget Palin the Tard.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107046 Jun 27, 2013
The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

**********
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

**********

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
**********
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107047 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid republican, did your original post say 'Nugent from Texas' something like that? Yes, I believe it did DUMBASS REPUBLICAN!!!
LMAO
You are from your Momma!
You don't STILL LIVE THERE ... do you ...???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some people actually "migrate" ...!!!
Kinda like Ashley Jiggs Judd!

She migrated/MOVED to Tennessee!
Therefore she is from Tennessee ... NOW!

That is WHY she can't run in Kentucky!

Nugent migrated/MOVED to TEXAS ...
THEREFORE HE IS FROM TEXAS!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107048 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
**********
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
**********
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
**********
Now that was silly.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107049 Jun 27, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@Sharia Law ...... You idiots just don't learn!
And yes, Latinos will be democrat..... Just hold your breath and watch.
If they are so Christian, why are republicans making it so hard for them to vote? Hmmmm
Next!
Latino's ARE NOT mooslims!
Most are Catholic like Ari already SAID!
==========

sharia law coming to America
About 1,100,000 results (0.31 seconds
https://www.google.com/search...

171 posts categorized "Islamic law in America"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Nixon is a typical Democrat -- usurping the will of the people and lying about why. Nixon said, "this bill could jeopardize a family’s ability to adopt children from other countries.” Bald-faced lie. There was "nothing in the bill that would endanger foreign adoptions." Who got to Nixon? What do they have on this tool? His campaign coffer$ should be examined.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

islamic judges in america
About 5,190,000 results (0.35 seconds)

https://www.google.com/search...

CHRIS CHRISTIE BLASTS ‘CRAZIES’ AFTER APPOINTING MUSLIM JUDGE: THE ‘SHARIA LAW BUSINESS IS JUST CRAP’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/08/04/ch...

``````````
'u' bub ARE dumber than dogchit IF you think otherwise
BUT ... "we" already KNEW THAT!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107050 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Latino's ARE NOT mooslims!
Most are Catholic like Ari already SAID!
==========
sharia law coming to America
About 1,100,000 results (0.31 seconds
https://www.google.com/search...
171 posts categorized "Islamic law in America"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Nixon is a typical Democrat -- usurping the will of the people and lying about why. Nixon said, "this bill could jeopardize a family’s ability to adopt children from other countries.” Bald-faced lie. There was "nothing in the bill that would endanger foreign adoptions." Who got to Nixon? What do they have on this tool? His campaign coffer$ should be examined.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
islamic judges in america
About 5,190,000 results (0.35 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...
CHRIS CHRISTIE BLASTS ‘CRAZIES’ AFTER APPOINTING MUSLIM JUDGE: THE ‘SHARIA LAW BUSINESS IS JUST CRAP’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/08/04/ch...
``````````
'u' bub ARE dumber than dogchit IF you think otherwise
BUT ... "we" already KNEW THAT!
You are a nut job.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107051 Jun 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Now that was silly.
Now just TELL ME what was SILLY about THAT!
Please! In detail IF you can without expletives/profanity!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107053 Jun 27, 2013
I won't hold my breath for an explanation ...

Ta ta :)
.

Greenville, KY

#107054 Jun 27, 2013
Ji

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white male privilege 4 hr sad pubs 8
hillary crimes 4 hr sad pubs 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr FSM 147,244
who's the prettiest woman in London? 6 hr blueman 10
Poll Why did god make poop stinky? (Aug '12) 9 hr wow 15
Looking for Massage 9 hr hmm 12
to alll cheese eaters (Aug '09) 13 hr Cheesy 160
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages