'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182802 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#52107 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, any person that believes the Mormon crap is not a logical person!
Someone with his mentality much less his refusal to come clean on his tax records shows us a Man with issues to be leary of!!!
Completely agree! The tax issue should be very important to everyone on both sides. Why us this being downplayed so much when everyone complains about the 47 million???? Doesn't add up at all to me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52108 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for some comic relief...
Seeing your name made me think of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GzNNE8JKX10XX
I just played this song for my neighbors ...
They liked it so well
they called the cops...
Had them come and listen too ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52109 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I just played this song for my neighbors ...
They liked it so well
they called the cops...
Had them come and listen too ;-)
They may think I'm some 'terrorist'...
getting 'juiced' up before
the coming 'VP debate'...
did u know

Union City, TN

#52110 Oct 8, 2012
u r looney wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, heaven is going to be a busy place when all the Muslims arrive for their 20 virgins and the Mormons arrive and want some more wives. Do you have a clue what you are even talking about? I haven't heard all these wives stepping forward and claiming to be married to Romney. Maybe since you know so much you could name names. LMMFAO! Dumb ass!
Ask Romney, it's his religion!
did u know

Union City, TN

#52111 Oct 8, 2012
Republicans are feeling energized by the new poll #'s.
If Republicans win this election you can kiss social security and medicare good-by! And get ready for another war, maybe our final one (forever)!
Uncle Tab

United States

#52112 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They may think I'm some 'terrorist'...
getting 'juiced' up before
the coming 'VP debate'...
It's a shame that unstable people like this can vote, and they try to do everything possible to stop the disadvantaged from voting.

It's a shame
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52113 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame that unstable people like this can vote, and they try to do everything possible to stop the disadvantaged from voting.
It's a shame
Yeah it tis...

Liberal Logic 101
http://perspectives.com/forums/viewtopic.php...
lol

Glasgow, KY

#52114 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame
No the real shame is idiots such as yourself that twist and spin everything in hopes of distorting and deceiving and creating diversions to take the focus off the crucial fact that Obama is the worst president the citizens of the United States of America has ever elected!

And speaking of "shame"...where have you been hiding, speakup? lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#52115 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
If Republicans win this election you can kiss social security and medicare good-by! And get ready for another war, maybe our final one (forever)!

I look at the Polls every day. What should really make republicans wonder..... If Obama is indeed all the terrible things they claim he is, why is he always ahead in these Polls? Rassmussen included????? It's just funny to me how easily they are duped into believing things.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52116 Oct 8, 2012
Clinton aide swiftly briefed lawmakers on ‘coordinated’ Libya strike, despite Rice claims

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/30671/clinton-aide-s...

Someone might want to read this FNC James Rosen article (posted below) to the Obama White House and Amb Susan Rice (was she ‘hung out to dry?’ or grossly uninformed?)
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/0...
did u know

Union City, TN

#52117 Oct 8, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally ridiculous. So what? It is a clause which gives the "intended parents", the Romney's the choice. It certainly does NOT mean they would have chosen abortion!!!!
You have to dig this deep to find something you perceive as negative?
The key here is per your post "the gossip site TMZ claims". Who cares what a Romney son would do? I am not voting on his son and his son has done nothing wrong anyway.
Get a grip!!!!!
Wrong Again!........Romney was "once upon a time" for....A Woman's Right To Choose! Now......he is against it! He is also now against certain forms of birth control that would do the same thing that invetro fertilization does! And that is the destruction of zygotes (sp) which could form into an embryo if left to form!
So, you see Romney is a hypocrite in every sense of the word!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#52118 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it tis...
Liberal Logic 101
http://perspectives.com/forums/viewtopic.php...
Last time I clicked on an unstable republican link, it was a heavily edited video that the poster claimed to be true and authentic proof of his point. I questioned him numerous trs on why every sentence spoken was abruptly ended. Never got an answer

Your links are the same I'm sure...... Nothing of substance.

No thanks Crackhead?
did u know

Union City, TN

#52119 Oct 8, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read the WHOLE Bible???
Deuteronomy 24
King James Version (KJV)
24 When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
2 And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
3 And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
4 Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the Lord: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
5 When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
So you are divorced ? How many times? 2 or 3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52120 Oct 8, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I clicked on an unstable republican link, it was a heavily edited video that the poster claimed to be true and authentic proof of his point. I questioned him numerous trs on why every sentence spoken was abruptly ended. Never got an answer
Your links are the same I'm sure...... Nothing of substance.
No thanks Crackhead?
No there's pictures :)
Easily understood...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52121 Oct 8, 2012
Let me just tell you "name calling pieces of scum" something... IF you were within MY reach...

You "would NOT do that" but once!
There'd be 2 hits...

I'd "hit" you...
You'd HIT the ground ...
its in stone

Glasgow, KY

#52122 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! Run Forrest, run!! Social Security and Medicare will be just fine "IF" Obama leaves office. Obamacare has already taken billions of dollars from medicare to finance Obama's legacy.

Even when idiots like you run around and repeat Obama's fear-mongering lies I still have hope in the American people. Most Americans have been forced to "smarten up" in the last 4 years. Those 23 million underemployed and unemployed learned a hard lesson because of voting for Obama. 43 million Americans now living at or below the poverty level felt the impact Obama had on their lives and it wasn't good. 45 straight months of high unemployment on Obama's watch forced us all to realize that not only did Obama's policies fail big time but they also made things much worse. Every American family lost 40% of their wealth. Gas prices, which Obama's failed energy policies did affect tremendously, are still climbing. Our insurance premiums and deductibles sky rocketed in anticipation of Obamacare kicking into full swing.

Obama started his presidency with an apology tour. He apologized to the world that America even exists. He paid people with our tax dollars to travel the world and build up the bad impressions people had of Muslims.

America will shine again and be prosperous again once Obama is booted out of office in November. Americans will start off with an apology tour for ever electing him in the first place and then get busy getting our country back. We will be the greatest nation on earth again.
Uncle Tab

United States

#52123 Oct 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No the real shame is idiots such as yourself that twist and spin everything in hopes of distorting and deceiving and creating diversions to take the focus off the crucial fact that Obama is the worst president the citizens of the United States of America has ever elected!
And speaking of "shame"...where have you been hiding, speakup? lol
Hiya Sybil! How are you? Any new meds to help with the nah! W has that seem up, no question about it. He's so embarrased he's hidden himself for years.
Haven't seen Speak in a while. But you put on your little stalker mask and track Speak down as fast as you can ok? You little unstable Walmart cashier operator you!:D
As far as where I've been?? None ya business!! I worked for what I do. I'm having the time of my life right now tho lol you make sure you get to work on time tomorrow and work some overtime.... I deserve it!:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#52124 Oct 8, 2012
Trace Adkins whoop a man's ass

fightin' words-Trace Adkins
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol

Glasgow, KY

#52125 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Again!........Romney was "once upon a time" for....A Woman's Right To Choose! Now......he is against it! He is also now against certain forms of birth control that would do the same thing that invetro fertilization does! And that is the destruction of zygotes (sp) which could form into an embryo if left to form!
And yet Obama is a huge hypocrite and an habitual liar and you never really want to discuss that. Hmmm...does that make you an idiot and a hypocrite? Yes. Yes it does!
whithair

Eminence, KY

#52126 Oct 8, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the same as Obama---perhaps he "evolved".When things happen to you and yours,it does sometimes change your viewpoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Davey 138,111
What is ace diet pill? 2 hr Username 9
Chris Hampton 5 hr Ace 2
What happens if you have a car repossessed? (Jun '09) 7 hr commen sense 26
laurel county detention center (Oct '14) 7 hr dignity 3
Vote Whitney Westerfield for attorney general 7 hr no way 13
Church at Jail 7 hr without food 2
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE