'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228581 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Nuts 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#51535 Oct 5, 2012
BLAHBLAH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KiIP_KDQmXsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Least we forget......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nuts 4 Mitt

Union City, TN

#51536 Oct 5, 2012
Hey

Idalou, TX

#51538 Oct 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the mutant from KY has spoken with his dogshit filled cranium! I have a very simple question for you, what do think, if that is possible, would have happened had Obama cut the deficit in half instead of using the money for the stimulus?
You finally get your nose out of Spoko's ass long enough to breathe a word of ignorance FKN Felcher..

If Obama had cut his Golfing excursions in 1/2 we would have saved millions..

And if he wasn't so damn eager to throw Millions??Billions?? at Corporations that have been failures..

That probably would have helped,How ya liking your gas prices there Frankie??
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51539 Oct 5, 2012
broke again wrote:
fox news cannot operate in canada because they have a law that news must not be a lie++++++
Let me guess, you are not from Canada?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51540 Oct 5, 2012
Nuts 4 Mitt wrote:
Mitt lies about China...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1mU4uSko9FoXX
Do you really think anyone believes a word Al Sharpton says? You have to do better than that.

President Obama has spent 43 months failing to confront China’s unfair trade practices”.“Campaign-season trade cases may sound good on the stump, but it is too little, too late for American businesses and middle-class families. President Obama’s credibility on this issue has long since vanished.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51541 Oct 5, 2012
Jack Welch: Unemployment rate cooked

Welch wasn't alone in raising questions about the jobs numbers. Americans for Limited Government, a conservative group that has been a steady critic of the Obama administration, issued a statement that said the numbers the BLS "used to calculate the unemployment rate are wrong, or worse manipulated. Given that these numbers conveniently meet Obama's campaign promises one month before the election, the conclusions are obvious...Anyone who takes this unemployment report serious is either naive or a paid Obama campaign adviser."

Conn Carroll, a senior writer at the conservative Washington Examiner suggested a slightly less nefarious form of manipulation of the data.

"I don't think BLS cooked numbers. I think a bunch of Dems lied about getting jobs. That would have same effect," he tweeted. "Would love to see the partisan breakdown of the 873,000 Americans who say they got new jobs."

http://www.wgal.com/news/money/Jack-Welch-Une...
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51542 Oct 5, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah the mutant from KY has spoken with his dogshit filled cranium! I have a very simple question for you, what do think, if that is possible, would have happened had Obama cut the deficit in half instead of using the money for the stimulus?
Frank, on the subject of cranium. Do you suffer from a case of cranial rectal inversion?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51543 Oct 5, 2012
Nuts 4 Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Least we forget......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OuLWgVOLbG4XX
Boy you are sure digging deep!!!! It is sad when you have to go back 25 years to find something you think is mentionable!
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#51544 Oct 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands lost their lives,Are you refering to the Iraqis??
During Operation Desert Storm:::
U.S. casualties
Army: 98 battle; 105 nonbattle
Navy: six battle; eight nonbattle
Marines: 24 battle; 26 nonbattle
Air Force: 20 battle; six nonbattle.
Resulting in 148 U.S. battle deaths, and 145 nonbattle deaths, including 15 women. Wounded in action: 467.
Iraqi casualties
Of Iraq's 545,000 troops in the Kuwait theater of operations, an estimated 100,000 were killed, and
300,000 were wounded.
so I guess you are ok with those who died to protect daddy's oil ? that is unsettling to me you pubtards really are heartless bastards now that you are done bragging about the dead soldiers from dadd'ys bussiness war lets get to the real number because the Iraq war is a direct result of daddy's war the proud son retaliating for daddy who cares that these guys gave their lives for oil deals and lies from this countries republican presidents that their number one job is to protect the people and they got them killed for oil and vendetta
Iraq1=293 dead 467 injured Iraq24,282 dead 30,182 injured
how does that hit you staggering huh just in Iraq alone I would not have traded any one of those soldiers that were "ORDERED" TO DIE FOR THOSE REPUBLICAN HEARTLESS FUCKTARDS THAT ORDERED THEM TO GO ESPECIALLY DUBYA WHO SHURKED HIS DUTY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD HE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR IMITATING A SERVICEMAN and the repubtard that wants in wont be any better and you sir are a bastard baaaaaa sheep oh and yes i do feel for all the innocent Iraqis that got killed for just being there now for the ones that were fighting and got killed fuck them good riddence
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51545 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are sure digging deep!!!! It is sad when you have to go back 25 years to find something you think is mentionable!
Notice how many are grasping at straws after the debate distroyed their hero AYK?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51546 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> so I guess you are ok with those who died to protect daddy's oil ? that is unsettling to me you pubtards really are heartless bastards now that you are done bragging about the dead soldiers from dadd'ys bussiness war lets get to the real number because the Iraq war is a direct result of daddy's war the proud son retaliating for daddy who cares that these guys gave their lives for oil deals and lies from this countries republican presidents that their number one job is to protect the people and they got them killed for oil and vendetta
how does that hit you staggering huh just in Iraq alone I would not have traded any one of those soldiers that were "ORDERED" TO DIE FOR THOSE REPUBLICAN HEARTLESS FUCKTARDS THAT ORDERED THEM TO GO ESPECIALLY DUBYA WHO SHURKED HIS DUTY IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD HE SHOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL FOR IMITATING A SERVICEMAN and the repubtard that wants in wont be any better and you sir are a bastard baaaaaa sheep oh and yes i do feel for all the innocent Iraqis that got killed for just being there now for the ones that were fighting and got killed fuck them good riddence
Since you are so hot on this subject, where and when did you serve?
Hey

Idalou, TX

#51547 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> so I guess you are ok with those who died to protect daddy's oil ? that is unsettling to me you pubtards really are heartless bastards now that you are done bragging about the dead soldiers from dadd'ys bussiness war lets get to the real number because the Iraq war is a direct result of daddy's war the proud son retaliating for daddy who cares that these guys gave their lives for oil deals and lies from this countries republican presidents that their number one job is to protect the people and they got them killed for oil and vendetta
I didn't say I was ok with any wars you idiot,I was just correcting your Desert Storm LIE...
repubtards suck

Bartlett, IL

#51548 Oct 5, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
What Obama did with Lockheed Martin and other federal contractors is illegal and immoral. You just can't face the truth!!!
I have learned over the years that people who use filthy language and call people names do so as they really have nothing of substance to say.
The National Debt has increased more during President Obama's three years and nine months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.
The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up almost $6 trillion since President Obama took office.
The Bush deficits were puny compared to what Obama and his congressional allies have added. To constantly blame Bush to take attention away from the real problem to which Obama has added is outrageous.
I guess the 3 trillion surpluss dont count or the trillion Dubya stole from social security don't count and for that matter the trillion dollars each year that was "to be" spent each year after Obama came in for wars and tax breaks and subsities dont count either Obama had a trillion dollar deficit on day one before he ever said or did anything and anyone with a active brain knows that but you pubtards just can't admit it cause you don't have an active brain plus the almost trillion dollar bailout that was voted in just before Dubya left and was not payed for until Obama came in and also the debt was not ten trillion when Dubya left it was almost eleven trillion figure it out and get your facts together baaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51549 Oct 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I was ok with any wars you idiot,I was just correcting your Desert Storm LIE...
Comments from a U.S. Solder Regarding Iraq War

My pride in my country is what pushed me hard to become a soldier to defend my country. For many generations Americans have stood up to fight for our freedom and to fight against injustices in other areas of the world. World War II was the first time in a long time that the enemy attacked Americans on American soil. No one protested when our government went to Japan and kicked their butts for daring to attack us on our own soil.

It does not matter if you like your president or not. What matters is that you care enough about your freedom to fight for it, to defend it at all costs. The majority of people believed in Bush enough to vote him into office but then turned on him for sending troops to Iraq to defend your freedoms. To me I don't understand how we can trust him enough to vote him into office only to turn on him when he makes a judgment call that is done to defend our way of life.

The media is another area where the war in Iraq went to hell in a hand basket. The media portrays all the bad with this war but none of the good or positive effects of this war. They have done a great job dividing Americans over this war. The only thing they are doing when they do this is tearing their own country apart. During a war time our country needs to stand together as one united country not be divided over who supports that war and who is against the war. I have seen many people who supported the war and what the soldiers were doing change their outlook based on negative crap they seen in the media.

Presently we are over in Iraq to help them rebuild their country. Many would think that we should leave them to themselves to do this and just pull our troops home. Well look at it this way, we pull out of Iraq and they are taken over by more terrorists that now are obtaining more power. Let the terrorists obtain enough power and guess who they are coming after? They will come after us again.

When that happens many people who wanted to pull our troops out are going to look around and wonder how did this happen. It happened because all those people stopped something that should not have been stopped. The more we stay on it to bring the terrorists down the more we keep them from gaining power. The less power they have the more we as Americans can go to bed at night and sleep easier.

I personally am willing to do anything to maintain our way of life. I do not want to see another attack on American soil. I support what the troops are doing and have a lot of respect for them. They are putting their lives on the line to protect democracy and to keep us all back home safe. When the time comes I will feel honored to join them in their fight.

THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!
the real world

Edmonton, KY

#51550 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Since you love stats why don't we discuss your other democrat messiah and his war statistics. JFK ordered the first COMBAT troops into Vietnam. Do you know how many American soldiers were killed in Vietnam? Surely you do because you are king of "stat recall" on the forum, right? Do you know how many American soldiers were wounded in Vietnam? Do you know how many American soldiers came home missing limbs? Do you know how many American soldiers came home with terrible mental/emotional problems?

After democrats dropped the Vietnam war in Nixon's lap and conned Americans into believing that the Vietnam war was a "republican" thing...many of them stood in the streets and called our soldiers "baby killers" and people spit on our Vietnam Vets. How many Vietnam Vets were affected by Agent Orange? How many fucktard democrats sacrificed our Vietnam soldiers lives and livelihood for politics?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#51551 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the 3 trillion surpluss dont count or the trillion Dubya stole from social security don't count and for that matter the trillion dollars each year that was "to be" spent each year after Obama came in for wars and tax breaks and subsities dont count either Obama had a trillion dollar deficit on day one before he ever said or did anything and anyone with a active brain knows that but you pubtards just can't admit it cause you don't have an active brain plus the almost trillion dollar bailout that was voted in just before Dubya left and was not payed for until Obama came in and also the debt was not ten trillion when Dubya left it was almost eleven trillion figure it out and get your facts together baaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
Obama had a trillion dollar deficit on day one, and now our national deficit is 14 trillion dollars? Use your 'active brain' and explain how Obama has done a good job? I cant wait!
Still Voting For Mitt

Union City, TN

#51552 Oct 5, 2012
Check this out Folks....

&fe ature=related
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51553 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
You are a complete lib idiot!!!!! Obama or Biden didn't serve at all!!!!!!!!!!

You really need to get over Bush! He is not there anymore! Obama is now President and it is THIS election we are talking about!!!!
Hey

Idalou, TX

#51554 Oct 5, 2012
What happened Mr.Obama??

Obama, Nov. 3, 2007: When I am president, I will end the tax giveaways to companies that ship our jobs overseas, and I will put the money in the pockets of working Americans, and seniors, and homeowners who deserve a break.

Clinton, Nov. 19, 2007: And we are going to finally close the tax loopholes and stop giving tax breaks to companies that ship jobs overseas. Enough with outsourcing American jobs using taxpayer dollars.

Both candidates are referring to a feature of the U.S. tax code that allows domestic companies to defer taxes on “unrepatriated income.” In other words, revenue that companies earn through their overseas subsidiaries goes untaxed by the IRS as long as it stays off the company’s U.S. books.

But economists, including left-leaning ones, do not agree that eliminating this provision will bring an end to off-shoring. And here’s why: In the U.S., companies are taxed 35 percent on earnings of $10 million to $15 million or on all earnings over $18.3 million. That’s one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world, making an overseas move somewhat attractive to companies that wish to avoid the U.S. tax rate. But that’s not the leading reason companies send jobs overseas. According to a 2005 report by the Government Accountability Office, global technological advancement, increased openness of countries such as China and India, the higher education level of foreign workers in technological fields, and the reduced cost per foreign worker are all contributing factors to off-shoring.

Both leading Democratic candidates have referred to tax breaks to oil companies:

Clinton, July 23, 2007: First of all, I have proposed a strategic energy fund that I would fund by taking away the tax break for the oil companies, which have gotten much greater under Bush and Cheney.

Obama, June 22, 2007: In the face of furious lobbying, Congress brushed aside incentives for the production of more renewable fuels in favor of more tax breaks for the oil and gas companies.

Both candidates are referring to H.R. 6, the 2005 energy bill that contained $14.3 billion in subsidies for energy companies. However, as we’ve reported numerous times, a vast majority of those subsidies (all but $2.8 billion) were for nuclear power, energy-efficient cars and buildings, and renewable fuels research. In addition, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service, the tax changes in the 2005 energy bill produced a net tax increase for the oil and gas companies, as we’ve reported time and time and time again. They did get some breaks, but they had more taken away.
oh you people

Edmonton, KY

#51555 Oct 5, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the 3 trillion surpluss dont count or the trillion Dubya stole from social security don't count and for that matter the trillion dollars each year that was "to be" spent each year after Obama came in for wars and tax breaks and subsities dont count either Obama had a trillion dollar deficit on day one before he ever said or did anything and anyone with a active brain knows that but you pubtards just can't admit it cause you don't have an active brain plus the almost trillion dollar bailout that was voted in just before Dubya left and was not payed for until Obama came in and also the debt was not ten trillion when Dubya left it was almost eleven trillion figure it out and get your facts together baaaaaaaaaaaa sheep
You should really change your name to the spin doctor because you do some spinning! lol What surplus are you talking about? Clinton's pretend surplus? LMMFAO! "IF" Clinton had left a surplus our national debt would have decreased. Do you have a clue as to how many years ago it was that our national debt decreased? 53 years ago. I'm pretty sure Clinton wasn't president 53 years ago so no, Clinton didn't leave a surplus. Clinton was the dog that borrowed heavily from Social Security and the Defense Fund to trick the moron masses into believing he was God and left a surplus. Borrowed means at some point you would have to pay it back. Clinton left office without ever even attempting to pay anything back. He threw more granny's under the bus than Obama ever has...well, if Obama gets re-elected he still has a shot at being as corrupt and as big a liar as Clinton was.

Spin on this, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel River Road 24 min Here we go again 41
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,939
Single woman over 40 (Aug '15) 4 hr Freethinking 7
What muslims really think 6 hr Quazzy 13
Female fwb 8 hr Maintance man 173
Hear Ye The Word Of The Lord! 9 hr Quazzy 2
Hook up tonight 10 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages