Help I have no food or money

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
in need

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2012
This is the sixth day without food and I don't know what to do and now they turned my water off no water off three days ago im thirsty to. Please Help ?
Thirteenth Juror

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2012
in need wrote:
This is the sixth day without food and I don't know what to do and now they turned my water off no water off three days ago im thirsty to. Please Help ?
Who are you and how can you be reached?
FYI

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2012
hmm no food no water yet you can access the internet....? seems to me like you need to get your priorities straightened out.
Stamps

Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2012
You dont have food stamps?!?
in need

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2012
No I have no help and I am in pain to
get a job

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2012
Get out like the rest of us and work. Sorry but your story isn't adding up. No food or water but you have computer and internet.
yeah right

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Feb 26, 2012
are you serious??
in need

United States

#8 Feb 26, 2012
Yes I am
Hmmm

South Fulton, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2012
Is this your post?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TBK...

Do you have a credit/debit card?
in need

United States

#10 Feb 26, 2012
No I don't have a credit cards and I don.t get the post thing explain please.
lol

London, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Is this your post?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/london-ky/TBK...
Do you have a credit/debit card?
Yeah I guess he dont know that IP addresses routed through Hammond, IN isnt that common on London topix.He probably lives local but got routed elsewhere for some reason.
in need

United States

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Why is this so common on topix and I said I don.t get the post thing that you put up please explain ?
get a job

United States

#13 Feb 26, 2012
Go to Church they will help you.
really

Toledo, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2012
If you need help leave contact info and I will help you get food and water. Area churches will help you with utilities also. If you will leave contact info I will do all I can to help you
willing to help

Brodhead, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2012
if you seriously need help we can help you. thats very sad and i wouldnt want to see anyone like this i dont have much money but i would find a way to help you so leave me something i can contact yo please.
HMmmmmm

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2012
in need wrote:
You have offers of help but no response. Starving and no water and haven't posted any way for help to get to you.--- FYI , ever heard of the little boy who cried WOLF ?? Grow up !!
jesus was poor

Mount Vernon, KY

#17 Feb 26, 2012
I can't believe the way ppl are on here. Whomever it is may be using free wifi somewhere or be at a library. Stop judging. You'd never know if Jesus was standing right in front of you.

If you still need help with food I will help however I can. I am not well off but I would never want someone to be hungry. If you have an email or something please post it and I will contact you. God bless you and may he bless the bitter souls on here that are so hateful.
HAHAHAHA

South Lebanon, OH

#18 Feb 27, 2012
Help, I'm almost out of vodka, beer and smokes and the store doesn't open for 5 more hours.
notme

Greenville, SC

#19 Feb 27, 2012
in need wrote:
No I have no help and I am in pain to
are you really needing food and your water turned back on, or are you just wanting money to buy PAIN pills?
HungrySkinnyWoma n

Canton, OH

#20 Jun 26, 2012
You people are so rude. I've been without food a lot in my life YES even on food stamps. They don't give enough food stamps. You can still have an old computer and use FREE WIFI from people who live next to you! DUH!!!!!! Get your priorities straight and quit getting on people who don't have money or food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Strel 158,159
Hillary 2020 49 min Mdh 9
Ashley Judd. 56 min lost generation 17
rent to own 57 min Fact 6
Day 1 the lies begin 1 hr inaccurate 14
Walk to Emmaus DECEPTION or NOt? (Nov '12) 4 hr Mel 664
Rats!!!! 8 hr Curious 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages