sheriiff 2014

London, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2012
HEY WHO IS RUNNING FOR SHERIFF IN LAUREL COUNTY IN 2014 AND NO I DONT WANT JOHN ROOT REELCTED HES A BAD SHERIFF AND WE NEED A NEW ONE LET ME KNOW WHO IS RUNNING IN 2014 THANKS.
Heard

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
I told you, I heard John Root is running. I've not heard of another soul!
wrong

Brownsville, TN

#3 Dec 18, 2012
suprise coming
Heard

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2012
The only surprise, the only drama about the 2014 Laurel County Sheriff race, is how many votes John Root will win by.
law man

London, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2012
suprise wagers al the way
funny

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Hope Wagers can spell better than he single supporter on here can. Here is today's word for the law man - D E F E A T E D. That's what happens to those who take John on!!!
bigolow

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Dec 19, 2012
The only race for sheriff will be for second place, John has first place wrapped up!!!
NOT

London, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
NO JOHN DONT HAVE IT WRAPPED UP JERRY DOES AND JERRY WAGERS WILL BE UR NEXT SHERIFF UR JOHN ROOT WILL BE BEAT OUT OFFICE JERRY IS THE MAN GO TEAM WAGERS FOR SHERIFF!!! IN 2014 BYE AND MERRYXMAS.
thinking

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
John Root supporters would never take Christ out of Christmas like the Wagers supporter did!!! Merry Christmas to all!!!
just me

Cynthiana, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Root wins in 2014
law man

London, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2012
wagers wil never take christmas out he a church going man and mery christmas and a hapy new years to every body and good luck on the sheriff race

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More fake hate 31 min Hep 4
Ringling Brothers B&B Circus! 48 min mitch 1
Ricky Smallwood 2 hr Jasmine 13
Powerhouse Gym (Jan '10) 2 hr House 33
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 3 hr Anonymous 191
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Bill McReal 163,327
Bi married man camping 4 hr Jay 3

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages