of 10
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#188 Mar 22, 2010
blhens30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Launching live grenades.....
I dive on the grenades Ė I donít watch innocent people blow up! Where are you? Hiding from the war?
Just kickin back LMAO

Salem, OR

#191 May 6, 2010
You guys in London are giving us in Salem the laugh of a life time. Keep it up we like to laugh at you!
hey ya

Toledo, OH

#192 Jun 9, 2010
hate to sound like a dummy, but do they drug test? haha
Clay County

United States

#193 Jun 9, 2010
I worked down there to what they did to me was bull crap because I was in the hospital and i couldn't call them because they didn't give me a call in number and they fired me because i was in the hospital for 3 damn days and i even gave what the hospital gave me
interested

Morehead, KY

#199 Nov 23, 2010
Not interested in all the high school he said, she said BS..i just want to know what the new temps from job shop enter in doing and is it true that they will cut me from the factory after a few months so i can't become permanent? I really need a job and got lucky enough to land this one starting Monday but I have heard it will not last long since its through Job Shop...
Conserned

Manchester, KY

#200 Dec 30, 2010
My son just started working @ Truitts this evening....for those of you on here that work there, please keep an eye out for him, he's a good kid, just needs to stay away from the drama and BS. All jobs have people that are good and bad. If you keep to yourself, there is no drama. Thanks
Alngel D

Louisville, KY

#204 Nov 11, 2011
I worked there as a temp. and I loved it there...sorry that i had to leave do to my husbands health issues. But....I will try to go back there as soon as possible, loved the atmosphere, and the people there were great.
Cat Mom

Fulton, KY

#205 Jan 11, 2012
Alngel D wrote:
I worked there as a temp. and I loved it there...sorry that i had to leave do to my husbands health issues. But....I will try to go back there as soon as possible, loved the atmosphere, and the people there were great.
Glad to hear that the people are good cause our girl started temp work there. Would be great if she were hired on full-time....
Hmm

London, KY

#211 Sep 14, 2012
Does anyone know if you have to go through the Job Shop to get a job there or can you just go an apply? And can someone give me directions please? I've tried to call them but got no answer.
ask

United States

#214 Dec 15, 2012
Where do u put a application in at
Bitethebullet

Elizabethtown, IN

#230 Jun 24, 2016
How much do they start out paying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my child came home from school with a dirty diaper (Feb '12) 12 min Vestes 128
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min USA 164,811
Fee: Check Ppl Out B4 U Rent To Them 1 hr The Miz 4
Were dem senators behind shooting 3 hr Yes 6
Dead body on Filter Plant Road? 4 hr Dangerous Place 5
TRAILER FOR RENT in CORBIN (LAUREL CO) (Oct '09) 12 hr uncle scam 71
Attorneys have been contacted 13 hr roflol 14

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance