Next Last
Uh Oh

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 25, 2008
Interested.

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2008
There are several threads about this. I don't think anyone is going to come out openly and tell you who they are. Try craigslist or another one of the swinger sites like swinglifestyle.
Interested

Manchester, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2008
my hubby an i r on aff....we r a nice lookin cpl also. lets chat some and we can exchange photos. send me ur email and ill send u our webpage fromm aff. we have only been with one other cpl so we r very new to all of this, hope to chat soon!
and fyi

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2008
dave holland and his wife d are into it...you can get fired from HSBC if you don't when they invite you too...so don't work there unless you're looking for a good time....alright, giggity giggity
crooked nose boxer

United States

#5 Dec 1, 2009
heard a couple lives out near country club he ups driver and she is is some kind of sales very pretty woman drives a silver van
so funny

Winchester, KY

#6 Dec 1, 2009
dr. williams and his wife are in it.. oddly enough.. i would have never pictured them.. but they are.. haha
Truth

Mckee, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2009
Wife and I have one swing but hardly ever use it.
Interesting

Sheridan, AR

#8 Dec 1, 2009
Come on....I have heard they have messed around on each other but swingers??.....
Interesting Too

Sheridan, AR

#9 Dec 1, 2009
and fyi wrote:
dave holland and his wife d are into it...you can get fired from HSBC if you don't when they invite you too...so don't work there unless you're looking for a good time....alright, giggity giggity
Are u seroius??>>>> Never heard that before..
Shocked

Sheridan, AR

#10 Dec 1, 2009
so funny wrote:
dr. williams and his wife are in it.. oddly enough.. i would have never pictured them.. but they are.. haha
R u referring to Barry Williams??
Fat Jessica

Houston, TX

#11 Dec 1, 2009
I'll be swingin at the stock sale on thursday.
hall of shame

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2009
i tought it was on tuesday.
Call him now

Manchester, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2009
Jeff Reed used to, before his wife divorced his a$$, so now he just goes around banging anybody's husband he can find that will let him do it.

That's why he was complaining about how bad the first blow job he got the other day, Said it didn't taste too good when he was doing it on one of his male teachers. Anyway that's what some of the SLMS cheerleaders were saying..........
Fat Jessica

Houston, TX

#14 Dec 1, 2009
hall of shame wrote:
i tought it was on tuesday.
Pendz on where ya go.
so funny

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2009
no the other one, that has the urgent care center.
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text> R u referring to Barry Williams??
Really

London, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2009
I can believe Dr. Williams because he is my doctor and used to make remarks and compliments like he was testing the waters. When I didn't respond, he stopped. I can't believe Rick and Teresa Howard (the couple by the country club) are swingers. I have known them for years and they are active in church and seem very happy. You must be mistaken!!
not really

Kansas City, KS

#18 Dec 2, 2009
Honey you cannot believe anything that you read on topix because everybody on here only wants to get crap started to see who they can piss off. I only get on here from time to time to read some of the stupid crap people come up with and I will comment on very few. I dont know what people get out of doing this to other people, I guess they hate their life or they are just plain jealous of anybody that they cant be.
Really wrote:
I can believe Dr. Williams because he is my doctor and used to make remarks and compliments like he was testing the waters. When I didn't respond, he stopped. I can't believe Rick and Teresa Howard (the couple by the country club) are swingers. I have known them for years and they are active in church and seem very happy. You must be mistaken!!
so funny

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 2, 2009
nah, i know their kids, and i know for a fact.. accualy seen him going to a swingers party in lexington.. trust in that..
manchester

Somerset, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2009
janay north is a swinger
miss kitty

Somerset, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2009
There are some swingers in Manchester, from Goose Rock area. Try starting a thread on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch MCconnell scandal.. Juicy 1 hr Ditch Mitch 1
heathside foods 2 hr laurel 1
Lower Taxes 4 hr READ 2
Judge Lawson Vs Stephen Jones who will you vote... (Jan '14) 4 hr sally from london 94
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens? 4 hr old lady 46
Nesco Resources (Oct '08) 5 hr Well 11
Elementary basketball (bush) 6 hr ball 7
London Dating
Find my Match

London Jobs

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

London News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in London

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]