Lisa Gilliam Charged with Murder
Law Dog

United States

#8710 Oct 19, 2012
Lisa Gilliam was aquitted. Justice was finally served..
finally

Saint Charles, IL

#8711 Oct 19, 2012
Acquitted!
Hip

Lexington, KY

#8712 Oct 19, 2012
finally wrote:
Acquitted!
Does anyone know where Larry's family is from? Or any names?
Law Dog

United States

#8713 Oct 19, 2012
¤ ACQUITTED¤ OPPS.. Got so excited I couldn't type..
oink oink

Hamilton, OH

#8714 Oct 19, 2012
Hip wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know where Larry's family is from? Or any names?
why do you want to know?
The big T

London, KY

#8715 Oct 19, 2012
oink oink wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you want to know?
u might want to stop her from disposing of some assets she has hidden back.
Oh Yeah

Houston, TX

#8716 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>u might want to stop her from disposing of some assets she has hidden back.
Is that the best you got ?? Even if some one has standing, they'd have to have more proof than the prosecution did in this case. The judge did the right thing to throw it out.
oink oink

Hamilton, OH

#8717 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>u might want to stop her from disposing of some assets she has hidden back.
well please tell me what she has hidden this is a family member
The big T

London, KY

#8718 Oct 19, 2012
oink oink wrote:
<quoted text>well please tell me what she has hidden this is a family member
an expensive sports car and a few thosand in jewelr , thats what a close famil member said tho sorr m wi dosent work but u know what i mean. said it was between 30 to 50 thousand jewelr .
Doubt

London, KY

#8719 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>an expensive sports car and a few thosand in jewelr , thats what a close famil member said tho sorr m wi dosent work but u know what i mean. said it was between 30 to 50 thousand jewelr .
The Security Fund Kentucky Bar Association paid two of Gilliam's clients over 50 thousand dollars as reimbursement for missing escrow funds. Bet they checked to see if he has anything before they paid that money out. So I doubt he really had any real assets.
oink oink

Hamilton, OH

#8720 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>an expensive sports car and a few thosand in jewelr , thats what a close famil member said tho sorr m wi dosent work but u know what i mean. said it was between 30 to 50 thousand jewelr .
are you talking about lisa or coleen
The big T

London, KY

#8721 Oct 19, 2012
oink oink wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking about lisa or coleen
lisa
oink oink

Hamilton, OH

#8722 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>lisa
i really dont want to talk on here so how can i talk to you
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8723 Oct 19, 2012
Well, hello there everyone. I'm sure you'd be aware it isn't shocking for me to hear she was acquitted. I won't be obnoxious and say I told you so.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8724 Oct 19, 2012
Doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Security Fund Kentucky Bar Association paid two of Gilliam's clients over 50 thousand dollars as reimbursement for missing escrow funds. Bet they checked to see if he has anything before they paid that money out. So I doubt he really had any real assets.
Then would it be fair to say he had issues then with the Bar? Wasn't that also what I suspected?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8725 Oct 19, 2012
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the best you got ?? Even if some one has standing, they'd have to have more proof than the prosecution did in this case. The judge did the right thing to throw it out.
I do have to say I agree with you. This is something that should have never gone to trial to begin with if you ask me. Even their circumstantial wasn't circumstantial, in my humblest opinion. This was nothing but a vengeance lyching put on the credit card of taxpayers to appease. As for these supposed assets a poster is mentioning here, you're right about that too. They'd need standing. The prosecution's case didn't have a leg to stand on, so I doubt anything else can stand. If there are assets, the one they falsely accused I'm sure has the right to those assets even if it's the northwest wing of Fort Knox. I think this woman desserves whatever is around for having to go through this. Just my opinion.
The big T

London, KY

#8726 Oct 19, 2012
oink oink wrote:
<quoted text> i really dont want to talk on here so how can i talk to you
i cant contact u b e mail because all m kees dont work on m keeboard, but i have a strong suspicion that her relative might because the are strongl dissapointed in her. if there is somewa we can get in contact with each other i could fill u in on it.
Law Dog

United States

#8727 Oct 19, 2012
oink oink wrote:
<quoted text>well please tell me what she has hidden this is a family member
It's none of anyone's business what this woman has. This post proves what I have thought all along. This is all about money & whatever else you can get out of it. Sad. Leave this woman alone for crying out loud. This is more to life then money. Move on.
oink oink

Hamilton, OH

#8728 Oct 19, 2012
The big T wrote:
<quoted text>i cant contact u b e mail because all m kees dont work on m keeboard, but i have a strong suspicion that her relative might because the are strongl dissapointed in her. if there is somewa we can get in contact with each other i could fill u in on it.
uhm im not sure how we could get in contact because im sure you dont want to give your info out on here due to the fact of all the envious people on this page.
Doubt

London, KY

#8729 Oct 19, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Then would it be fair to say he had issues then with the Bar? Wasn't that also what I suspected?
If you look at the list of attorney's whose clients the Fund reimbursed recently, you will find three dead attorneys from London and Corbin. Coincidence??? Who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 26 min Welp 9,459
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Betty 163,821
want to watch people bang 1 hr Black Spectre 1
Michael Earl Douglas is a rapist 4 hr Concerned 11
59% of Dem are totally dumb 7 hr obama yolama 4
Obama wall is done 7 hr Put obama in prison 1
Stevie Brock 9 hr Felicia 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages