Lisa Gilliam Charged with Murder
nay

London, KY

#8521 Sep 9, 2012
waiting wrote:
It's hard to convict when there is no dispute from the deceased. I would think she will walk, guilty or not.
in your dreams
haha

London, KY

#8522 Sep 9, 2012
Slander wrote:
Harassing communications.
(1) A person is guilty of harassing communications when, with intent to intimidate, harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she:
(a) Communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, telegraph, mail, or any other form of written communication in a manner which causes annoyance or alarm and serves no purpose of legitimate communication;
Although topix is difficult....Continual Harrassing Behavior by an individual is Communications Harrassment.
good try
boo

London, KY

#8523 Sep 9, 2012
Slander wrote:
Harassing communications.
(1) A person is guilty of harassing communications when, with intent to intimidate, harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she:
(a) Communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, telegraph, mail, or any other form of written communication in a manner which causes annoyance or alarm and serves no purpose of legitimate communication;
Although topix is difficult....Continual Harrassing Behavior by an individual is Communications Harrassment.
an attempt to scare and take the attention off of MURDER!! BOO!!
truth

London, KY

#8524 Sep 9, 2012
slander wrote:
Slander.........
You have manipulated topix and both families. You have slanderd the reputation of her late husband to hurt the accused and his family.
But don't worry the truth has been revealed.
<quoted text>
that bunch wouldn't know the truth if it knocked on their door
Yankee Doodle

Hazard, KY

#8525 Sep 9, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
that bunch wouldn't know the truth if it knocked on their door
Sounds as if they think God is taking to them,wish they'd tape record it.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#8526 Sep 10, 2012
Yankee Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if they think God is taking to them,wish they'd tape record it.
Isn't it amazing how God seems to work in favor of the judgemental ones? Now the way I see it, that's not God's typical MO (motive). But finding something or someone to justify one's self is a powerful tool.
Shout out

London, KY

#8527 Sep 14, 2012
I hope I see you this weekend, give me a shout and I'll buy you one last one just in case. Good luck
yep

London, KY

#8528 Sep 14, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how God seems to work in favor of the judgemental ones? Now the way I see it, that's not God's typical MO (motive). But finding something or someone to justify one's self is a powerful tool.
whatever you say sweetie
yes

London, KY

#8529 Sep 15, 2012
Yankee Doodle wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds as if they think God is taking to them,wish they'd tape record it.
or at least put it on speaker phone
Mary Jane

Somerset, KY

#8530 Sep 16, 2012
I need a drink!
why

London, KY

#8531 Sep 16, 2012
Mary Jane wrote:
I need a drink!
Why is she not in jail?
Randy Joe Adams

Richmond, KY

#8532 Sep 19, 2012
I've known Pokee{that's what everybody back here in Harlan Co. called him} almost all my life. If you know Larry like I did, he thought too much of his self to put a gun to his head, and I mean that in a very loving way. Everyone who came in contact with him left with a smile. Just a good ole country boy, who was a good lawyer. I just hope the jury can see through all the acting that Lisa will and has put on for all to see. After all, she's trying to save her ass. She needs the death sentence, just like she gave Jerry.
Hmmm

London, KY

#8533 Sep 19, 2012
Mr Adams you are so right he would never kill himself!
Sad but True

Harrison, AR

#8534 Sep 19, 2012
Larry,but i guess when you call someone a nickname it's hard to think of their given name.Everyone who knew him loved him,except for 2 people,they know who they are and they know why,and while i don't like a few people myself, i would not want their killer getting away with it just because i didn't like them.But that is the mindset of a few i know.
verdict

Somerset, KY

#8535 Sep 19, 2012
Has the jury been given the case? Has the jury been sequestered? I am surprised they got a jury from
Here in laurel county!! Can't wait to see the outcome of this case!!
Sad but True

Harrison, AR

#8536 Sep 19, 2012
If she had been some poor little girl who wasn't rich and powerful enough to stay out 2 years on bail,and had been led from the jail every day like our normal people charged with murder are,then yes on what evidence i've heard,she'd be convicted,but i have never in all our local history seen a person coddled to the way our system has done her,and unless they are rich i never expect to see it again.
WillyP

Louisville, KY

#8537 Sep 19, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
MO now means motive? So God has a typical motive?? This makes no sense! When did MO stop meaning modus operandi?
well

United States

#8538 Sep 19, 2012
So do his children believe he was murder ? Any family members or ex's being called as witnesses ?
evidence

London, KY

#8540 Sep 19, 2012
well wrote:
So do his children believe he was murder ? Any family members or ex's being called as witnesses ?
HUNG JURY!!

ALL 4 EX WIVES AND A HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND IN THE COURTROOM BELIEVE SHE KILLED HIM.

ONLY OPTION FOR JURY INSTRUCTION WAS GUILTY OF MURDER or NOT GUILTY..NO SUICIDE CHOICE!!

I was there and witnessed these ladies pull together, comfort one another and treat each other with incredible respect!! It was amazing!!

The jury members took their jobs very serious!!
well

United States

#8541 Sep 19, 2012
evidence wrote:
<quoted text>HUNG JURY!!

ALL 4 EX WIVES AND A HIGH SCHOOL GIRLFRIEND IN THE COURTROOM BELIEVE SHE KILLED HIM.

ONLY OPTION FOR JURY INSTRUCTION WAS GUILTY OF MURDER or NOT GUILTY..NO SUICIDE CHOICE!!

I was there and witnessed these ladies pull together, comfort one another and treat each other with incredible respect!! It was amazing!!

The jury members took their jobs very serious!!
So is that a no on the children question??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
science says liberals are psychotic 21 min wormwood 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 149,009
citizenship denied to muslim girls who refuse t... 1 hr ha ha ha 1
What muslims really think 1 hr wormwood 35
FBI ordered no photos of clinton secret meeting 1 hr ha ha ha 1
Big Red Of The Wood Creek Water Dist. (Jun '08) 1 hr Friendofred 7
lib dem found guility on 11 of 13 ethics violat... 3 hr kate 4

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages