Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

He got fired hahahahaha its gonna be on the news! there was a little over a million dollars not accounted for when they got audited
watching it happen

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

He treated me so awful when I worked at the ambulance service. I don't think I ever once saw him be fair or decent to anyone. In my entire life, I have never disliked anyone as much as Brian Reams. I knew that one day I would sit back and watch him get what he deserved. Now I'm watching. Not gloating the way that I thought I would, just realizing that God is in charge and justice always gets handed out.
EMT Also

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

watching it happen wrote:
He treated me so awful when I worked at the ambulance service. I don't think I ever once saw him be fair or decent to anyone. In my entire life, I have never disliked anyone as much as Brian Reams. I knew that one day I would sit back and watch him get what he deserved. Now I'm watching. Not gloating the way that I thought I would, just realizing that God is in charge and justice always gets handed out.
He treated me awful when I was there also. I knew someday he would get his just rewards I just never thought it would take as long as it has. They really need to go back and check a few years.
watching it happen

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

EMT Also wrote:
<quoted text>
He treated me awful when I was there also. I knew someday he would get his just rewards I just never thought it would take as long as it has. They really need to go back and check a few years.
I was there about 11 or 12 years ago. You?
EMT Also

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

I was there about 10 1/2 or 11 years ago.
watching it happen

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

EMT Also wrote:
I was there about 10 1/2 or 11 years ago.
I am a woman. I had a heart attack and was transported from station one to ER by Joe Feltner. Then I was taken to Lexington in LA-3. Do we know each other? At the time, I was in the paramedic class with Reams and the current chief.
EMT Also

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

watching it happen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a woman. I had a heart attack and was transported from station one to ER by Joe Feltner. Then I was taken to Lexington in LA-3. Do we know each other? At the time, I was in the paramedic class with Reams and the current chief.
I'm a woman also. I think I started there just after that, but they were still in Paramedic class when I started. I just worked there about 6 months at the time I was living in another county and was driving about 60 miles one way (120 round trip) and they kept cutting my hours until I was just getting about 18 hours a week. I worked mostly with Cheesy or Farmer.
sweet

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

awwwww going to the pokey......
nosey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

what happened, I need a laugh
not as it seems

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Judged:

He may have treated alot of workers unfair, but at least that place ran smoother. Everyone was so afraid of him that they watched what they done. Now they don't care and do what ever they want. Sometimes you have to wonder who the boss is.
anyhow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

what a crok
CORRUPTION

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

back to top..
russsh

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

What else do you people in london have? And what did you feed something that looks like Brian Rains? What if we has a danger and all that junk equipment. Alot of people could have got killed. I don't thank it is funny at all. They should be in jail.
FATTY

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

ONTOP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

London Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

London News, Events & Info