black racism and whites who fall victim

Posted in the London Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
muh dik

London, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Brydum, who wanted to change the world, certainly changed Dolores Park. Because of her, there is something called the Really, Really Free Market. People bring their rummage to the park on the last Saturday of the month and give it away. Nobody gets any money and everyone walks away a little richer. That was how she liked it.

She loved the freedom of far-flung travel and of cycling. On Saturday, while cycling after midnight in New Orleans after spending Friday evening in a dance club, she was shot in the head and killed in an apparent robbery, police said. Her killer remains at large.

For two days her body lay in the New Orleans morgue, unidentified. Her killer had apparently taken Brydum's wallet, identification and bicycle. On Monday, Brydum's parents, Steen and Mamie Brydum of Orange County, and her friends in San Francisco found out the news.

"She was a woman with a huge heart and a huge brain, compassionate and wise beyond her years," said a friend, San Francisco lawyer Ben Rosenfeld.

Two months ago, Brydum left San Francisco to tour the United States, with an Amtrak train pass in her pocket, in search of what she liked to call "collective autonomy" - her term for strangers helping strangers for free.

In Manhattan, she spent a long time examining trash bins, marveling at the useable stuff that New Yorkers threw away. In St. Paul, Minn., she marched in protests outside the Republican National Convention. In Philadelphia, she visited an urban farm and talked to housing activists. A week ago, she got on a train to Louisiana.
muh dik

London, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Right now I'm rolling into New Orleans," she wrote last Thursday on her blog. "I really don't know what to expect. An old friend of a new friend offered to pick me up from the station and get me to the house of another friend of a friend. The sun is setting on the bayou-licked lands and I am truly fortunate."

That was the last any of her friends was to hear from her. Two days later, her body was found on a sidewalk in a tough section of the Ninth Ward of New Orleans, about 3 miles northeast of the French Quarter.

Her friends, writing on a memorial Web site ( links.sfgate.com/ZEZT ), recalled her love of midnight canoe rides, constructive anarchy and a well-patched pair of jeans.

"She was totally committed to fixing things in the world that are wrong," said her friend John Viola, "from little things, like making sure a lost baby squirrel was cared for by animal rescue, to giant things, like confronting capitalism."

A funeral will be held Saturday in Woodland Hills (Los Angeles County). Plans for a memorial service in San Francisco are pending.

E-mail Steve Rubenstein at srubenstein@sfchronicle.com.

This article appeared on page B - 1 of the San Francisco Chronicle
muh dik

London, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2008
Here's the details. A young "constructive anarchist" from San Francisco decides to do a money-free "Into the Wild" type journey across America. She winds up in New Orleans where she somehow thinks that since she is "sympathetic to the plight of poor African Americans suffering under capitalist imperialism" she can safely ride her bike alone at 1:30 am in New Orleans' warehouse district.

Well, the real world don't work that way and in the last moments of her life, she learned a harsh lesson that hopefully can be of value to others.
muh dik

London, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2008
The Egyptians made the Pyramids.
The Chinese made the great wall.
The Incans made Machu Pichu.
Romans made highways and aquaducts.

The only thing that black's have made are excuses, and even that comes out poorly.
the same

London, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2008
EVERYBODY LOSES. I DON'T THINK WHITE ARE BETTER THAN BLACKS. BLACKS ARE NO BETTER THAN WHITES. THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY RACE.
stupid people

London, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2008
muh dik wrote:
The only thing that black's have made are excuses, and even that comes out poorly.
you are stupid as hell. i tell you didn't go to school. you need to take stupid ass back. and read up on what your ass wouldn't have if a black person haven't invented it. duh
SO AGREE

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2008
muh dik wrote:
Muh Dik.. I so AGREE with you.
confused

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2008
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid as hell. i tell you didn't go to school. you need to take stupid ass back. and read up on what your ass wouldn't have if a black person haven't invented it. duh
lol What are you trying to say?

Since: Oct 08

Cynthiana, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2008
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid as hell. i tell you didn't go to school. you need to take stupid ass back. and read up on what your ass wouldn't have if a black person haven't invented it. duh
what di the blacks invent besides aids
poopmaster6000

London, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2008
i love obama!!!!!!!!!
NOT ME

London, KY

#11 Nov 4, 2008
People are so ignorant. It doesn't matter the skin color, it's the person in general. There's good & bad in all races. It's just sad that this person died this way. I know alot of good black people that work hard and would give thier shirt right off thier back, as for white people as well. GOD only wishes for one thing..is that we love one another. I know if you were in need of an organ it being a matter of life or death, you wouldn't ask the question is it from a black person or white, or any other race as that goes. You'd just be glad you got it and have a chance to live a productive life. And there will be no seperation of color in Heaven. And if people don't stop the hate they're not going to make it.
Jenny

London, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2008
muh dik wrote:
Everyone just slowly step and back away. Rednecks can sometimes be dangerous when talking about their favorite subject - black people. It's their favorite thing next to saying 'Guns Don't Kill People - People Kill People.' So don't make any quick moves while moving away.
Sadie Glutz

Corbin, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2008
NOT ME wrote:
People are so ignorant. It doesn't matter the skin color, it's the person in general. There's good & bad in all races. It's just sad that this person died this way. I know alot of good black people that work hard and would give thier shirt right off thier back, as for white people as well. GOD only wishes for one thing..is that we love one another. I know if you were in need of an organ it being a matter of life or death, you wouldn't ask the question is it from a black person or white, or any other race as that goes. You'd just be glad you got it and have a chance to live a productive life. And there will be no seperation of color in Heaven. And if people don't stop the hate they're not going to make it.
You said it well.
tcob

London, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2008
obamahater wrote:
<quoted text>
what di the blacks invent besides aids
WRONG, THAT CAME FROM YOUR FAMILY. YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT THERE INSTEAD OF SPREADING IT. I SEE IT HAS ALREADY AFFECTED YOU BRAIN.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Nov 4, 2008
Hey you low life coward nut case... how the heck are ya?
dan

London, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2008
what is going on here
Jenny

London, KY

#17 Nov 4, 2008
dan wrote:
what is going on here
Don't know. It was started by some Klan type guy.
Ebony and Ivory trash

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Nov 4, 2008
stupid people wrote:
They invented sleeping all day
shoes unties
pants around there AHole
cheating
stealing
rapeing
killing
And making babies they won't feed
And being an outright bottom dwelling POS
NObama is no different, he's just a good con man with plans to take money from working people and companies and give it to trash blacks and white trailer park trash.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 4, 2008
Ebony and Ivory trash wrote:
<quoted text>
They invented sleeping all day
shoes unties
pants around there AHole
cheating
stealing
rapeing
killing
And making babies they won't feed
And being an outright bottom dwelling POS
NObama is no different, he's just a good con man with plans to take money from working people and companies and give it to trash blacks and white trailer park trash.
You just discribed white people too!!!! You wouldn't be prejudice would ya?
Stanky

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2008
I dont dislike African Americans, Mexicans, Native American Indians, or any other race of people. Some of the best friends I have are either Black or Native American. What I dislike are the ignorant ideas of people that are quick to yell racism if something doesnt go right. I am old enough to remember stories of the first Black Baseball players in Major League and Ive heard the stories of the Black players having to stay on the bus when the team stopped for a meal.Racism started over a hundred years ago and to be quiet frankly I think at some point it still goes on in America today. Racism is wrong and you have people of all races that are too sorry to work and support their family. Jenny posts that Rednecks can be dangerous when talking about blacks. Jenny also references to Guns. Well I am a supporter of the rights of Law Abiding citizens having the right to keep and bear arms.Jennys posts about Rednecks is just a little racist. Rednecks are Americans too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will laurel county soon have 50 liquor stores 14 min Ex dem 3
Spectrum cable internet 1 hr I will 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,884
Trump ! Mitchy ! 3 hr old timer 13
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 6 hr Alain Vain 1,755
Debt By 43 Presidents VS Debt By Obama 7 hr Trump burns dems azz 21
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 7 hr trouble 9,702

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages