John Mccloskey
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mom

Manchester, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Does anyone know how i can get up with john mccloskey it's very inportant i talk to him.
john mccloskey

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2010
does anyone know how i can get up with john mccloskey its very inportant i talk to him
xemployee

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2010
married to a ho works at a country gro on 192 name susie, he drives a truck she easy if you want her he a pretty nice guy.
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Aug 13, 2010
mom wrote:
Does anyone know how i can get up with john mccloskey it's very inportant i talk to him.
What do you need to find him for?
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Aug 13, 2010
xemployee wrote:
married to a ho works at a country gro on 192 name susie, he drives a truck she easy if you want her he a pretty nice guy.
Do you really know what kind of damage statements like that can cause?
mom

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2010
yes i know what damage a post on here can cause,but does susie care the pain she has cause my family.she could get my son killed plus he not the only one she is seeing i will call her other lovers wife as soon as i get her name. i have been on her tell over a month yes she is seeing two men.just go to williamsburg and tenn you will see her and her other lover. when i catch her with my son i will make her wish she never came to kentucky. yes her husband needs to get in on this also he also been made a fool of.
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Aug 14, 2010
mom wrote:
yes i know what damage a post on here can cause,but does susie care the pain she has cause my family.she could get my son killed plus he not the only one she is seeing i will call her other lovers wife as soon as i get her name. i have been on her tell over a month yes she is seeing two men.just go to williamsburg and tenn you will see her and her other lover. when i catch her with my son i will make her wish she never came to kentucky. yes her husband needs to get in on this also he also been made a fool of.
Her husband is a fool all right but not because of her! The woman works and and when she isn't at work she is home tending to his every beck and call. I don't know where you get your misinformation but someones not being truthful with you.
mom

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Her husband is a fool all right but not because of her! The woman works and and when she isn't at work she is home tending to his every beck and call. I don't know where you get your misinformation but someones not being truthful with you.
I got my information by following her to tenn and williamsburg eyes eyes !!!! how do you up hold her now?do you live with her?
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Aug 14, 2010
mom wrote:
<quoted text>I got my information by following her to tenn and williamsburg eyes eyes !!!! how do you up hold her now?do you live with her?
I think what you meant to say was lies lies. She's home when she is not at work.
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I think what you meant to say was lies lies. She's home when she is not at work.
By the way I know you are making this up because if you really were following her then you wouldn't ask if I live with her.....you would know.You would also know how to get in touch with John that is IF you were following her. I repeat LIES LIES!!!!
from the neighborhood

London, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2010
this is to the mom and the Xemployee!!!!
need to get your facts straight susie is a damn good wife and mother!!! do you not have a life? is all you can do is trash good people on line and make up crazy lies to hurt people? i think you need to grow up!
4real

London, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2010
they need a new sign 'GOSSIP CENTRAL' their new number is 1-800-call-kim...telephone, telegraph, tell-Kim....lmmfao
4real

London, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2010
Hey "mom" if you have been "tailing her" for a month now (per your discussion above) then why haven't you ran into John? Ya wanna know what I think....well here goes anyway...you are full of SHIT (big surprise lol).Sounds to me like you are a "woman scorned" and you wanna pick on someone else...perhaps you should look at the BIGGER picture at Jewell's Grocery, if ya get what I mean...BIGGER...Get it? Their is a known cheater that works there, perhaps you have gotten it all wrong. Or maybe this is the knonw cheater (up to no good-again)who works there and they are trying to divert the attention away from themselves and put it on Susie,then plaster it all over Topix to defame Susie's character, pathetic......c'mon now, give it up...
Anonymous

London, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2010
first of all i know susie and what type of person she is. She works all the time and if not working she is either cleaning her house taking care of animals or runnig her kids around. so i would have to say she is a damn better mother wife and friend then you. i'm around all the time and i personally would of relized you were following her around MOM bc well i'm over there or around the area almost 24/7 so don't start no more B.S. because everyone knows your full of it. so if u want to start more shi* then email me at [email protected]
Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Aug 20, 2010
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>By the way I know you are making this up because if you really were following her then you wouldn't ask if I live with her.....you would know.You would also know how to get in touch with John that is IF you were following her. I repeat LIES LIES!!!!
Can you here the crickets chirping? It seems that since so many people have proven this gossip mongrel to be a liar she has no response at all....funny huh?
mom

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2010
sorry that you want to call me a liar but i am still here watching and waiting old mom not going away.sooo call me what makes you fell less guilty i will have picture next time.
well

London, KY

#17 Aug 22, 2010
well
xemployee

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Aug 23, 2010
John if you want to see for yourself here goes.first follow the big big blonde she is behind your wife running around.second rumor is it's a member of the big big blonde family.third she not worth following.
locust grove

Fulton, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2010
is this the reverand john mccloskey your talking about
who

Ripley, TN

#20 Aug 24, 2010
Is this the John and Susie from Cold Hill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excited about losing the Affordable Care Act? 3 hr Get real 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CriminalForever 158,056
Does anyone know Samantha Haws? (Apr '09) 5 hr bell 4
Laurel County Superintendent 5 hr Red hound 42
Obama worst president 8 hr Jimbo 3
Clinton did not win a majority of the vote 9 hr Fake News 12
add a word--drop a word (Apr '10) 10 hr SUG here 1,308

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages