United States

#1 Feb 27, 2012
Does anyone know the number for the dea to call to report doctor from hurting people ?Thank You.

Bolivar, MO

#2 Feb 27, 2012
You would report the doctor to the Medical board no the DEA. The DEA is for drugs and things like that.
ditzy blonde

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2012
Do no call the DEA. You will jut be akin for twouble man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 167,604
1930 maple grove road 25 min Neighbor 4
Which Store Has The CHEAPEST Bottled Water? (Mar '11) 1 hr Russ 20
London Rotary Park 1 hr Walking 15
Dem refuse to give to Harvey 2 hr TRUTH 33
Any one know where I can buy methamphetamine (Jan '17) 3 hr Yep 7
Trump voters 4 hr Rocket Man 18

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages