nosyrosy

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2009
does anyone know this woman? she was arrested outside of Randolph's Bar....she was drunk and had a small child in her car.....child was placed with social services....hope the child is okay...
and to anybody wanting to diss me for starting this thread, SAVE IT....i'm just asking a question...i thot this was one of the things we could still do on topix...
Just A Dude

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2009
She looks pretty hot. Too bad she's a loser.
howold

London, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
...is this ashley morgan?I know of one, but this sure doesn't sound like her..plus she doesnt have a kid.
question

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2009
nosyrosy wrote:
does anyone know this woman? she was arrested outside of Randolph's Bar....she was drunk and had a small child in her car.....child was placed with social services....hope the child is okay...
and to anybody wanting to diss me for starting this thread, SAVE IT....i'm just asking a question...i thot this was one of the things we could still do on topix...
did she use to date tony ison? if so she is skanky
cold hill gurl

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2009
umm is her kid a boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lib dem burn down Baltimore 2 min GOP 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min spaceship 136,252
Choice MD (Sep '12) 19 min Seriously 14
i need $300 fast (Jun '09) 26 min Shab 41
Crooked Creek Golf Course (Oct '12) 12 hr Values 64
***** How Good Is Time Warner Internet???? 13 hr my goodness 4
Is the city of London a raciest town? 14 hr Farmer Peko 48
More from around the web

London People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]