ashley morgan
nosyrosy

Manchester, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2009
does anyone know this woman? she was arrested outside of Randolph's Bar....she was drunk and had a small child in her car.....child was placed with social services....hope the child is okay...
and to anybody wanting to diss me for starting this thread, SAVE IT....i'm just asking a question...i thot this was one of the things we could still do on topix...
Just A Dude

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2009
She looks pretty hot. Too bad she's a loser.
howold

Manchester, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2009
...is this ashley morgan?I know of one, but this sure doesn't sound like her..plus she doesnt have a kid.
question

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2009
nosyrosy wrote:
does anyone know this woman? she was arrested outside of Randolph's Bar....she was drunk and had a small child in her car.....child was placed with social services....hope the child is okay...
and to anybody wanting to diss me for starting this thread, SAVE IT....i'm just asking a question...i thot this was one of the things we could still do on topix...
did she use to date tony ison? if so she is skanky
cold hill gurl

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2009
umm is her kid a boy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min USA 174,803
Laurel Cookie Factory -- what do you think? (Jun '08) 1 hr Karmie time 9,810
London restaurants 2 hr Tax payer 12
Poll Joyce Garland Parker- Will you vote for her in ... (Jan '13) 2 hr Tax payer 41
Laurel county schools (Oct '13) 2 hr Tax payer 190
One Word Thread (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,545
Wheres all them Trump big mouths now?? 5 hr Not blind 24

London Jobs

Personal Finance

London Mortgages