dont vote for mark begley

dont vote for mark begley

Posted in the London Forum

penny

Corbin, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2008
i would with never vote for mark begley. i go to church with him and he never talks to any one but the high class or the high up unless he is asking for a vote he will never get my vote. i think he is going to be a decon or something at church God helps if he is he is for only himself and how big a name he can make for himself. his wife is very crazy and acts like she is better then everybody else. i think christain people should be a light to people in church and out of church if you saw mark and kim out of hurch you would not think they are christains. LET YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHINE! DONT VOT MARK BEGLEY!i know him and go to church with him and he dont got my vote!he may have that pastor fooled but not me!brother bill open your eyes just because you friend mark puts alot of money in your chruch dont make him a decon!!!!
voter

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2008
penny wrote:
i would with never vote for mark begley. i go to church with him and he never talks to any one but the high class or the high up unless he is asking for a vote he will never get my vote. i think he is going to be a decon or something at church God helps if he is he is for only himself and how big a name he can make for himself. his wife is very crazy and acts like she is better then everybody else. i think christain people should be a light to people in church and out of church if you saw mark and kim out of hurch you would not think they are christains. LET YOUR LITTLE LIGHT SHINE! DONT VOT MARK BEGLEY!i know him and go to church with him and he dont got my vote!he may have that pastor fooled but not me!brother bill open your eyes just because you friend mark puts alot of money in your chruch dont make him a decon!!!!
Dear Penny,
You sound like a church-goer. How very Christian of you to smear a man's name on topix; why not kneel in the privacy of your home and pray for Mark it you're so worried about him and that way that he acts. Penny, maybe you should pray for yourself and your actions. If your life the only Bible that someone will ever read it's a bad version.
penny

Corbin, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2008
i do pray for him but some people need to know what they are voting for
penny

Corbin, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2008
voter how do you know how i live i live the say way all the time im the same in church as i am out of chruch.
voter

Corbin, KY

#5 Nov 3, 2008
Penny,
You are on a public forum bashing a man and his wife. You call that being a Christian? Re-read your post--it's full of ugliness. I would hate to think that you acted like this in church--you're really sad.
ky girl

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2008
penny wrote:
i dont know anyone personally on here, i just came upon this post and I had to comment on how you are saying a christian should act and then you are acting very unchristian like yourself, its sad to know we go to church with people who would do this, we are to pull together and pray for one another and if you have a problem be an honest person and go to them, why would you even get on topix and do this. this would make me never want to got o church where you do
Friend

Hudson, OH

#7 Nov 3, 2008
penny wrote:
voter how do you know how i live i live the say way all the time im the same in church as i am out of chruch.
"Penny", if this is even your real name, I go to church there too, there is only one woman in the church named Penny and I would not expect this type behavior from her, what a fine christian you are to come on here and not only smear mark and his wife, but to also try casting blame on another for your evilness. I felt compelled to reply to you because this is really a mean thing to do and hide behind a christian dress
churchmember

Hudson, OH

#8 Nov 3, 2008
Beverly why are you try pretending to be Penny on here, you don't even go to this church, we are praying for you, would be very easy to give your last name and mention your mom on here while I am typing, but that would not be right on my part, just posting to let you know you wrong to be saying these things.
lonnie

Corbin, KY

#9 Nov 3, 2008
i go to church with mark i think he is a good man
vote

London, KY

#10 Nov 3, 2008
I myself will not vote for mark because he is not the choice I feel is right for the school board now If it were his father running then You bet I would vote for him Mark needs to be more like his father and be nicer to people that he has known all his life and not act like he is above everyone he grew up with and went to school with.but that is just my opinion.
Ms Taylor

Cleveland, GA

#11 Nov 3, 2008
well some of this stuff on here is a complete lie.its on topix so why woudnt anyone know that.but anyway we have known him for years so yes me and my whole family will be voting for the best canidate and that would be MARK BEGLEY.
momtoone

London, KY

#12 Nov 4, 2008
I go to church with Mark also, and i think he is great. I hate to think that I go to church with a bitter nut job like "penny",(although I can assure you that is not the posters real name.). I think Mark will make a great deacon. A deacon's job is to take care of the church, Mark already helps do just that with out being a deacon. If I lived in his district I would def. vote for him!
kygirl

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Nov 4, 2008
i see no reason to bash people on here personally, just vote and you have done all you need to do in these elections, the majority will win out, but theres no need to be so mean on these forums, if you dont like them just dont vote for them, I am totally amazed and the so called christians on here talking about their own church members, its really sad, i guess no wonder our country is in the shape it is and our kids are so hard to control in schools and jails are full and families against families, seems like there are no morals, i always thought your church was your family, but its looking sad when you see all the post on here and allot of back stabbing church members going after their own people that they supposedly worship with on sundays. its a very sad time
Wow

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 4, 2008
Bev, you back up to your old bit, now your posting and claiming to be a song bird huh?
GoCATS

London, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2008
I voted for Mark Begley and I made a wonderful decision. Christians do not down others. They pray for them. Solution: Instead of bashing mark on a public forum, pray that he will talk to you and others. Pray that he will be more kind toward others. Do not EVER call yourself a christian and act like that.
londoner

London, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2008
Oh so boring, I just couldn't read these posts...
truth publisher

River Grove, IL

#17 Dec 2, 2012
A good man wouldn't take a garage door off of a house and drive a so called good friends truck around that he killed him self in some so called good friend he is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrat quotes 4 min blue people 13
Clinton's health is fine, what about Trump 21 min sad 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Mickey402 151,612
Ricky Smallwood friend 31 min Mandy 50
The Clinton Foundation. 52 min Crusher 1
Aisin going to hell! 1 hr Aisin Sucks 4
trump up by 14 in ky poll ,paul up by 12 as de... 1 hr Farm_er 50

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages