with funding administered by a treasury chief who
didn't pay his taxes ,
for which we'll be taxed for four years before any
benefits take effect ,
by a government which has
already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare ,
all to be overseen by a surgeon general
who is obese ,
and financed by a country that's broke!!!!!

'What the hell could possibly go wrong ?'

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Due process wrote:
Trump Explains Dumbo Care
No one can sum it up better than Trump
Let me get this straight ...
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care
plan we are forced to purchase and
fined if we don't,
Which purportedly covers at least
ten million more people ,
without adding a single new doctor ,
but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents ,
written by a committee whose chairman
says he doesn't understand it ,
passed by a Congress that didn't read it but
exempted themselves from it,
and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes ,
didn't pay his taxes ,
benefits take effect ,
who is obese ,
Romney will repeal it in January.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#3 Apr 19, 2012
No one can accomplish bankruptcies as well as Trump either. A man that's filed bankruptcies as many times as he has (failures), been married as many times as he has (failures)...well, let's just say he wouldn't make much of a mentor. Inheriting his father's fortune isn't what I call success. More particularly since he has no more now than his father left him decades ago.
Old Glory

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
No one can accomplish bankruptcies as well as Trump either. A man that's filed bankruptcies as many times as he has (failures), been married as many times as he has (failures)...well, let's just say he wouldn't make much of a mentor. Inheriting his father's fortune isn't what I call success. More particularly since he has no more now than his father left him decades ago.
That's all fine and dandy...and truth be told...I can't say that I am much of a Trump Fan, but what part of the comments that he made about DumbassaCare is not spot on.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#5 Apr 19, 2012
The GOP just crammed a $45B taxcut to businesses, calling it the "small business taxcut". Small Business my rearend. It's for companies that have less than 500 employees...a 20% reduction of income from tax. As a matter of fact, 99% of U.S. businesses have less than 500 employees.

If their idea had been small business in reality, it would give this break to small businesses that are really small businesses...those with 25-100 employees which would give them incentive to hire more. What this does, applying to 99% of U.S. businesses is, give the 500 employee' businesses incentive to make sure they don't hire any more employees so they don't exceed the 500. A really small business to the contrary, would have more room to hire new people.

Why is it that everything GOP does is such a lie. They are padding the wealthy while trying to buffalo the public. This is hogwash is what it really is.
maybe

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Apr 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
maybe he trying to act just like a liberal.
maybe

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
The GOP just crammed a $45B taxcut to businesses, calling it the "small business taxcut". Small Business my rearend. It's for companies that have less than 500 employees...a 20% reduction of income from tax. As a matter of fact, 99% of U.S. businesses have less than 500 employees.
If their idea had been small business in reality, it would give this break to small businesses that are really small businesses...those with 25-100 employees which would give them incentive to hire more. What this does, applying to 99% of U.S. businesses is, give the 500 employee' businesses incentive to make sure they don't hire any more employees so they don't exceed the 500. A really small business to the contrary, would have more room to hire new people.
Why is it that everything GOP does is such a lie. They are padding the wealthy while trying to buffalo the public. This is hogwash is what it really is.
we have a democrat controlled house. maybe they could have kept it from happenning, if they had wanted to. with their agendas, they sure use their paid media to blackout the truth in reporting.
Old Glory

Mount Vernon, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Old Glory wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all fine and dandy...and truth be told...I can't say that I am much of a Trump Fan, but what part of the comments that he made about DumbassaCare is not spot on.
Speak$hit...you still did not tell what parts of Trumps comments are not correct?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Old Glory wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak$hit...you still did not tell what parts of Trumps comments are not correct?
There wasn't any part incorrect--that's why she attacked trump instead of the message. lol
Yes it is

London, KY

#10 Apr 20, 2012
Due process wrote:
Trump Explains Dumbo Care
No one can sum it up better than Trump
Let me get this straight ...
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care
plan we are forced to purchase and
fined if we don't,
Which purportedly covers at least
ten million more people ,
without adding a single new doctor ,
but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents ,
written by a committee whose chairman
says he doesn't understand it ,
passed by a Congress that didn't read it but
exempted themselves from it,
and signed by a Dumbo President who smokes ,
didn't pay his taxes ,
benefits take effect ,
who is obese ,
DUMBASS republiturd post.
Link

Corbin, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2012
reality_review wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney will repeal it in January.
So he says! He has his own health care bill.
Old Glory

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2012
Yes it is wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBASS republiturd post.
Okay...Dickweed...I will ask you the same question that I asked Speak$hit. Exactly what comments made by Trump are incorrect?
Old Glory

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Apr 20, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Using your own logic...would this not make the small businesses that have such few employees be in a position to hire all the new employees that they would want, and in turn would this not reflect a possible increase in production and would then in turn increase sales and then in turn put them in a position to hire even more employees...sounds like growth to me.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#16 Apr 21, 2012
The 16,000 agents were needed to keep up with all you crooks.

Universal healthcare will long term bring down costs, prevent disease and dying earlier.

Obama knows the Constitution better than any President's that's come along since the wealthy men who wrote it.

Bankrupted S.S.? Give me a break. I guess all the S.S. and Medicare that's ever been used in history was used under Obama. One thing is history. He's cleaned up more medicare fraud than any President.

I love how reality talks to me in second tense. The woman is insane along with the hairy armpits...the "so-called" woman that hates women.
huhuhu

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Apr 21, 2012
Yes it is wrote:
<quoted text>DUMBASS republiturd post.
lickydicklibtard
Harvey

Tampa, FL

#18 Apr 21, 2012
The liberal media lied about GWB! Click here to demand the liberal media tell the truth: http://www.facebook.com/mediaresearchcenter...
Blazer 1983

Prospect, TN

#19 Apr 21, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>we have a democrat controlled house. maybe they could have kept it from happenning, if they had wanted to. with their agendas, they sure use their paid media to blackout the truth in reporting.
Check your math. John Boeiner is Speaker.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#20 Apr 21, 2012
Old Glory wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your own logic...would this not make the small businesses that have such few employees be in a position to hire all the new employees that they would want, and in turn would this not reflect a possible increase in production and would then in turn increase sales and then in turn put them in a position to hire even more employees...sounds like growth to me.
Isn't that what I just stated. I stated I have no problem with it being for the small businesses we as commoners call small business. What we determine to be small business isn't the same as what the govt. considers small business. I stated if this were for let's say a small business, in lamen's terms, that has 100-200 employees currently, assuming they have any tax liability to begin with, no problem. But I also stated that 99% of American businesses have 500 or less employees. Subsequently, what I said was, if you have a company that has 500 employees let's say and qualify for the 20% income reduction, why in the heck would they even want to hire more people that would cause them to then exceed the base of 500. It would disqualify them.

What we commoners tend to look at when we define small business, is a Mom and Pop type operation. However, let me let you in on a little secret. Those small businesses simply don't pay any tax or very little. Therefore, this 20% income reduction prior to tax is going to do exactly what I said it's intended for and that's the bigger guys...NOT what you're thinking.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#21 Apr 21, 2012
Old Glory wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's biggest taxcut in history didn't do a damn thing for growth now did it. Obama gave them also a blank check on Sec 179 equipment and the likes and did that do anything either? You can't GIVE these people a damn thing without incentive...consequential incentives. That's like putting the cart before the horse and more than clear, it does NOT work. All they do is pocket the gains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min CriminalsForever 149,676
Democratic National Convention 4 hr County Hills 7
have you been raped or molested and never told ... (Dec '10) 4 hr lila 164
Looking for another partner 5 hr Hickory 6
8 an uncut 9 hr Brown eyes 10
30 m wet n waiting for hot young guy to please ... 9 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 4
me 16 hr Bob 2

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages