Who wrecked at malfunction junction e...

Who wrecked at malfunction junction earlier today

Posted in the London Forum

Facts

AOL

#1 Sep 4, 2010
I heard they flew them out in like five choppers. Rachel Ellison was driving one vehicle. Who was driving the other? Heard just now one of the kids in the other car has died. Anybody know who they are?
Brandi Turner

Clarkson, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2010
I wish to God I knew who they where...i've prayed for them today. Does anybody know?
wondering

London, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Facts wrote:
I heard they flew them out in like five choppers. Rachel Ellison was driving one vehicle. Who was driving the other? Heard just now one of the kids in the other car has died. Anybody know who they are?
Im new here. Wheres malfunction junction? lol
KYLONDON

Eubank, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2010
Posted: Sep 4, 2010 1:33 PM
Updated: Sep 4, 2010 3:41 PM

Six people were in critical condition Saturday afternoon after a two car accident on US 25 and Steele Ln. in Corbin.

Fire officials say the passengers in one car: a female driver and her husband, as well as three children in the back seat, have all been flown to UK hospital in critical condition.

Both driver and passenger had to be pulled from the vehicle.

The female driver of the second vehicle also had to be extricated and was flown to University of Tennessee hospital in Knoxville, while her female passenger is reported to have fled the scene.

The Laurel County Sheriff's office tell us that alcohol was found inside the truck and is believed to have been a factor in the crash. Officials also mention that marijuana had been found inside the black car as well.

Both Kentucky State Police and the sheriff's office are currently reconstructing the scene, and US 25 at Steele Lane remains completely closed.

Keep reading LEX18.com for more information as the story develops.
worried

London, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2010
anyone heard anything else about this?
Wreck

Brunswick, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2010
I came upon this wreck today while trying to get to Fabric World the wreck was right infront of the entrance the cars were awful looking about everything from the dash board forward was flat on both vehicals. Gosh I hope everyone was okay and I hope the person that was drinking and driving gets a nice long stay in a jail with a nice hefty fine and gets sued for everything they own and then some!!
black car

Winchester, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2010
the black car was donny and chassidy wilson and their 2 younger children, and chassidys cousins daughter jazlin, no sure of the condition of the people except for jazlyn she has face practures split touge knocked ouy teeth blood on her brain and in her lungs but is certain she will make a full recovery. lets pray for these families

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

London Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trucker in London ky tonight and wants to play 2 hr Keavy Boy 3
Ricky Ashley 18 2 hr Bob 2
Missing cat.. 2 hr Ash 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
Have You Evr Been Lied To By Preacher...(no nam... 4 hr rapture is LIE 7
midwest logistics (Sep '09) 15 hr Kydriver 42
stephanie riggs (Feb '09) 15 hr Jilly 19

London Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

London Mortgages